Deeya Chopra to do a short stint in Modern Bahu

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Our source tells us that Deeya Chopra will be seen right in the beginning of the show which will be a wedding sequence and her look is western. We called up Deeya who confirmed being part of the show, "Yes, I will be doing a short stint in Modern Bahu. Vipul Shah of Optimystix is a friend of mine and so when he asked me to do couple of episodes I immediately said yes. Even Sanaya Irani is a friend of mine so it will be fun shooting with her."

Deeya who was last seen in Fear Files and Mrs. Kaushik ki Paanch Bahuein says that this is not her come back as she is waiting for a good lead role, "My role in Modern Bahu is performance oriented and thus I was eager to do it but post the IPL season, there will be couple of new shows coming up and I hope to do a main lead soon. Even this role won't be an extended cameo or will not turn out to a full-fledged role since I want to do something bigger after waiting for so long."

Reality shows too don't excite Deeya as she feels she is not cut out for all of them, "I don't think I will be able to survive the challenge of staying away from family and friends if I am approached for Bigg Boss. I am not good at cooking so even cookery shows are not for me as I will look very funny in them."

However, the dancer in Deeya is eager to do dance reality shows, "Dance is a spiritual form of de-stressing and if I am approached for Jhalak Dikhla Ja I will be more than happy to do it."

source--

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14192-deeya-chopra-to-do-a-short-stint-in-modern-bahu.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well nice to hear thanks for sharing !!!
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Glad to see a mkkpb cast back in a show already :))
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Modern bahu seems like a great show.. I want Lovely to come back on Tv but seems as though now she might be in only films. I'm glad for her :)
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 😊

Can't wait to see Sanaya back on screen with Modern Bahu
swagakevin2 thumbnail
You are a fan of her?? I never heard of her lol
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagakevin2

Modern bahu seems like a great show.. I want Lovely to come back on Tv but seems as though now she might be in only films. I'm glad for her :)

modern bahu story line is similar to mkkpb.

MB is also inspired by movie khubsurat just like mkkpb.

sanaya plays natkhat bahu who changes strict and disciplined  saas and sasural.

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Sigauri zee has been good as psh is going off air dear :))
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagakevin2

You are a fan of her?? I never heard of her lol

Actually kev, i am a fan of hers, she was the female lead in the most popular show IPKKND shown on star plus.
swagakevin2 thumbnail
lol well i only wtahed shows on zee tv lol so i dont know about those people