Users

Frequent Posters

nomad.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

*cries*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3zhwxfSlYU

This one is one of my favorite scenes from Daam. Both Adeel and Sanam were perfect in this- Oh how I wanted these two to be together in the end.

Also, surprisingly Adeel's parents in Daam were so chilled out! No qualms about bringing Zara into their family as long as his son was happy. Most of the time we see rich parents only want someone with the same status to be a part of the family (ex: zgh, Dilemutzar).

& about the OST- I didn't like it at first but it eventually grew on me after a while. Thanks for posting the YT video- listening to the song after quite a while.
This show is just so saddd
Poor Saba :(
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interview with Adeel..a recent one.

He had a few nice things to say about Aamina Sheikh & Mehreen Jabbar. He seems really humble too.

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
Starry, today was his entry in JNJ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
how old is this guy?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

does anyone else love the OST of Daam? It's one of my favorites..and it's such a meaningful song. I still remember the first time I saw this OST and I instantly fell in love with Adeel even without knowing who the hell he was. 😆 He has a striking onscreen presense.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpLJwm1H1Hw[/YOUTUBE]

I liked the OST.. and the drama ohh man.. one of my favs..

Adeel is a good actor..sometimes he bores me but other than that he's fine..😆
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG how can i not come across this thread before! I love him too!

I like him since Mata e Jaan days. I've not seen Daam and Mera Naseeb though (but plan to now) Liked him in MeJ. Followed him on facebook and all and judging from what I've seen of him, from his interactions and interviews, he really seems a humble person. gentleman

I've heard about Silvatein, don't watch it but.

And i happened to watch a few episodes of this weird show of his that airs on Thursday. His entry was this week and he was so good! I think i'm gona watch it for him of-course. I don't like the female lead at all. And she's a big big turn off. So is the story. Typical rubbish.

Edited by Filza. - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Starry, today was his entry in JNJ

wohooo! will watch it now..😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I liked the OST.. and the drama ohh man.. one of my favs..

Adeel is a good actor..sometimes he bores me but other than that he's fine..😆

I love Adeel! I will never forget his performance as Junaid in Daam..for someone who was fairly new he left such an impact. As you can while reading the interview..he got mobbed after Daam with girls screaming, Junaid, Junaid..😆 Daam's a classic for me!

And I believe Adeel is 33 or 34...I once read him saying that somewhere. He looks younger though..I would've guessed at most 30.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.

OMG how can i not come across this thread before! I love him too!

I like him since Mata e Jaan days. I've not seen Daam and Mera Naseeb though (but plan to now) Liked him in MeJ. Followed him on facebook and all and judging from what I've seen of him, from his interactions and interviews, he really seems a humble person. gentleman

I've heard about Silvatein, don't watch it but.

And i happened to watch a few episodes of this weird show of his that airs on Thursday. His entry was this week and he was so good! I think i'm gona watch it for him of-course. I don't like the female lead at all. And she's a big big turn off. So is the story. Typical rubbish.

I know! He seems so humble and sweet..and that's so rare amongst our celebs. He became pretty recognized with Daam and I do believe he's one of the rather popular actors to have come out in recent times yet he still seems to have no clue that he has made an impact. 😆 Not to mention he has been listed as one of the hottest or something actors in a few magazines as of late.

The new show could've been more promising had they included better female leads.