Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Havent seen much of Adeel in it, so cant say anything yet.

Mujhe samajh nahi aati logon ko is dramey mein kya pasand aaya hai. It seems boring to me. :S Two sisters fighting all the time πŸ˜† do you know the story?

nope..I just read somewhere it's a tale of two sisters or something..πŸ˜†
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Id rather see imran aslam than Adeel, he is a better actor. Adeel's acting is always emotionless, his crying scenes give me a good laugh. I remember in mata e jaan when that scene comes when he's asking forgiveness from his dad and asking him not to kick him out of the house, I just looked at his expressions and burst out laughing. 🀣

I hope he has improved by now and by seeing this drama my opinion of him might change. Lets see. :P

Kya? I got that you don't like Adeel, lekin you'd rather watch Sikandar? 😡 πŸ˜† Asia toh nahi kaho yaar. 🀣 Kisi bhi angle seh cute nahi lagta? You're just like my mom. She doesn't like him either. πŸ˜† Yeah, his crying is pretty bad. 😳
I wanna know the story though. Kahin se pata karke bataao mujhe! πŸ˜† I think Pallo knows, but I never see her around here.

Iqra, id rather see Sikandar because atleast he knows how to act 🀣 Your comments about Sikandar make my day 🀣
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why are you guys calling Imran Aslam, Sikander? πŸ˜†
--Iqra-- thumbnail
When he makes that squishy-nose scrunched face, it kills me. 🀣 He was in this drama, remember the one I told you and Fari about, he was pretending to die. He got hit by a stone and then a car hit him and the he survived and the the girl he loved committed suicide and the girl that loved him died. And then I dont know what happend to him. 🀒 If you watch that I'm sure you're gonna change your mind. 😡
--Iqra-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

It's my fault. 🀣 That's what I call him. 😎

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Because Iqra didnt know his real name so she calls him Sikandar, I find it hilarious. 🀣

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

When he makes that squishy-nose scrunched face, it kills me. 🀣 He was in this drama, remember the one I told you and Fari about, he was pretending to die. He got hit by a stone and then a car hit him and the he survived and the the girl he loved committed suicide and the girl that loved him died. And then I dont know what happend to him. 🀒 If you watch that I'm sure you're gonna change your mind. 😡

OMG! Yeh kaunsa drama hai? What a confusing plot 🀣
--Iqra-- thumbnail

OMG! Yeh kaunsa drama hai? What a confusing plot 🀣

I don't know what it's called that's the problem. 🀣 Aur, this was only in one precap. 🀒
What the🀣 🀣 He was also in Mohabbat jaaye bhaar main