Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I absolutely LOVE this guy. His voice is divine and he's a total eye candy as well. ❤️I watched Silvatein just for him.

He has an amazing voice. It's quite mesmerizing.

Have you seen his show, Mata e Jaan?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS_mPLYIhXA[/YOUTUBE]

I wouldn't say his performance was phenomenal in this show but being an ardent Adeel fan, you may want to give it a shot...especially if you watched Silvatein. 😆

shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I wouldn't say his performance was phenomenal in this show but being an ardent Adeel fan, you may want to give it a shot...especially if you watched Silvatein. 😆

he ws really gud in mata-e-jaan..n i luvd hm in mera naseeb as well...
791198 thumbnail

Are you shitting me? This is fab!😲 I'm so definitely watching this. LOVED the video. Oooh I also saw Sanam in there! I'm getting to this tonight for sure! Thanks a lot Star! 😃I love Adil! 😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Are you shitting me? This is fab!😲 I'm so definitely watching this. LOVED the video. Oooh I also saw Sanam in there! I'm getting to this tonight for sure! Thanks a lot Star! 😃I love Adil! 😳

*hi5* 😆 I love him too! Finally someone to fangirl with over this guy. 😆

This show had amazing camera work/cinematography (as you could probably see through this video). This show came out after Daam and Mera Naseeb and I thought Adeel was good but I just felt he was better in Daam & Mera Naseeb. I absolutely loved Junaid in Daam and that had so much to do with Adeel and his subtle performance..so, I may just be biased as well..but let me know what you think. I thought Adeel was great in some scenes but then in others I just felt he could've done better...which is only why I said he wasn't phenomenal..but, as an Adeel fan you have to watch Daam, Mera Naseeb and now Mata e Jaan as those are his three major shows. lol..so, glad I mentioned this show too.

Oh, btw, this director is the same director as Daam and yeah, Sanam has an integral part in the show too.
So do post your views once you're done watching. And, this song is one of my favorite title tracks of any show. I think it's lovely.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MeJ title track is so melodious.. As for Adeel, he certainly needs to improve in crying scenes.. otherwise he is a fine actor.
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

*hi5* 😆 I love him too! Finally someone to fangirl with over this guy. 😆

This show had amazing camera work/cinematography (as you could probably see through this video). This show came out after Daam and Mera Naseeb and I thought Adeel was good but I just felt he was better in Daam & Mera Naseeb. I absolutely loved Junaid in Daam and that had so much to do with Adeel and his subtle performance..so, I may just be biased as well..but let me know what you think. I thought Adeel was great in some scenes but then in others I just felt he could've done better...which is only why I said he wasn't phenomenal..but, as an Adeel fan you have to watch Daam, Mera Naseeb and now Mata e Jaan as those are his three major shows. lol..so, glad I mentioned this show too.

Oh, btw, this director is the same director as Daam and yeah, Sanam has an integral part in the show too.
So do post your views once you're done watching. And, this song is one of my favorite title tracks of any show. I think it's lovely.

i second that...he ws fabulous as Junaid...:) n mata-e-jaan's track is oen of my favourites too...:)