Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
starstruckk, I feel so too, especially after reading this interview, that he seems to underestimate his presence. He's not as popular as Fawad but he has been pretty good. 😳
I'm definitely catching up with Daam during holidays. heard good stuff about it. and of course its Adeel's best one.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.

starstruckk, I feel so too, especially after reading this interview, that he seems to underestimate his presence. He's not as popular as Fawad but he has been pretty good. 😳

I'm definitely catching up with Daam during holidays. heard good stuff about it. and of course its Adeel's best one.

you must see Daam! It's really good..Sanam Baloch + Aamina + Adeel were amazing in it. Mera Naseeb is a very good show as well.
starstruckk thumbnail
bumppp..

Adeel's new ad ☺️:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kehIfqNNlrE&list=FLECqfX5e7hEUgLDNtpQgNhA&feature=mh_lolz[/YOUTUBE]

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, i love him.

He is so adorable, humble, down to earth and not to forget his good looks. I fell head over heal for him.

and his voice is love <3
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hina-

Oh, i love him.

He is so adorable, humble, down to earth and not to forget his good looks. I fell head over heal for him.

and his voice is love <3

Agreeed!

I was actually trying to watch Silvatein the other day..and I noticed his how he has such a nice voice..πŸ˜†...I love Adeel..I instantly fell in love with the guy while watching Daam.
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Agreeed!

I was actually trying to watch Silvatein the other day..and I noticed his how he has such a nice voice..πŸ˜†...I love Adeel..I instantly fell in love with the guy while watching Daam.

I know right. πŸ˜† I am loving in him silvatein, watching it only for him :) Oh, thanks for reminding... I still have to watch Daam 😳 Iknow iknow, this much be shocking, but I stil havent seen it :( my bad.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hina-

I know right. πŸ˜† I am loving in him silvatein, watching it only for him :) Oh, thanks for reminding... I still have to watch Daam 😳 Iknow iknow, this much be shocking, but I stil havent seen it :( my bad.

whaaa 😲

you haven't watched Daam and you're an Adeel fan? 😲 you have to watch Daam! Daam gave Adeel all the recognition as an actor and I feel he's yet to surpass his performance as Junaid in Daam.

I would highly recommend Daam not just for Adeel but for the entire cast, story, direction..and basically everything.

I'm currently trying to watch Silvatein..it comes on ARY Digital here..I just started randomly watching it with my mom here and there..but it seems boring and nothing special...even Adeel isn't helping me watch the show and I've watched nearly all of Adeel's shows.

did you like him in Mata e Jaan btw?
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww he is such a cute actor...i started lyking hs acting after daam..n luvd hm as ibaad in mata-e-jaan..( ofcourse i still luv fawad afzal khan..he tops my list of fav actors☺️..)
arooj94 thumbnail
OMG πŸ€—He so cuteee!

791198 thumbnail
I absolutely LOVE this guy. His voice is divine and he's a total eye candy as well. ❀️I watched Silvatein just for him.