Ek Nayee Cinderella Review TVKahani

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

REVIEWS: Ek Nayee Cinderella GEO TV Full Drama Review

I have to admit that I was left in awe when I saw the first teaser of ENC. There were too many things in the serial to neglect it – Fresh Casting (I desperately wanted to see Osman in a serial), Haissam's entry in AB, fantasy theme and a new look. It was tempting!

I had huge expectations from ENC that has often been butchered by fans for several things. So, did it score in my eyes? Let's find out! MORE

by admin in Reviews Tags: ek nayee cinderella ost, ek nayee cinderella review, ek nayee cinderella song

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finalllyyy.
Faiza did brilliant job with script and characterization.Where everyone love to read and watch stories of prince and the poor girl,Here mostly people fell in love with the poor and average looking Romaan.Overall i think ENC was really good.
Thank u for sharing.it was very well written, just there was so less about Romaan.
Ladybug10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I have seen some episodes but I never got hooked.
Firstly there was TNS & then kash aisa ho. But I would like to watch it going with your review.
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thx, Maha. @jENNy... this isn't everyonex cup of tea, but is differnt frm the lot
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really enjoyed Mair/Meesha's Train and Station Scenes..
Both of them did a good job there.
Romaan's character was the best out of the three.
Believable love triangle? Really?
I loved the twists and turns in this drama, faiza iftikhar is a great writer <3 I love her shows! But it was too OTT at some times and the characters sometimes got really irritating.

The OST made no sense with the drama😆
But I loved maya Ali (not her character though) and also the guy who played Romaan.

I loved the scenery and direction <3 Haissam is my favourite director.

Oh btw, thanks for the review!
Edited by _QueenofHearts_ - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I haven't seen this drama yet..but I do plan to see it.

I saw Maya Ali & Osman on Nadia Khan's show..and she's so cute and genuine. I loved her in Durre Shahwar even though she didn't have that big of a role..and I've heard good things about her in this show too.
Shes a great actress, I didnt like her pairing with that Mayer guy but she looks awesome with Romaan. <3
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I haven't seen this drama yet..but I do plan to see it.

I saw Maya Ali & Osman on Nadia Khan's show..and she's so cute and genuine. I loved her in Durre Shahwar even though she didn't have that big of a role..and I've heard good things about her in this show too.

Yeah the girl is likeable so far, bearable unlike other newcomers. She doesn't seem like she is trying hard or being fake.
She even looks childish in a cute way, thats why I wanted her to play Saba in bin roye ansoo