A FAN FICTION ON ARSHI
I WISH U ALL LIKE

PRESENT

KHUSHI : Once a hreat is broken... how much hard anyone tries to fix it
                It will never fix and especially when that person who has
                broken it then sorry to say but the broken heart will have so
                many cracks even if fixed . PEOPLE say that it is easy to
               break mirror but u can never use the same mirror ever in ur
               life ... even u try to fix but it impossible to use it again...
               that is same with a broken heart

ARNAV : FORGIVE ME FOR ALL THINGS I DID
              sorry for all pain i gave u 
              nosooner that u went away
              that i realised that u were my life
              PLEASE GIVE ME MY LIFE BACK.
              I NEED IT
             I MISS IT

CONCEPT

RAAT ITNI TANHA KYU HOTI HAI
KISMAT SE APNI SABKO SHIKAAYAT KUU HOTI HAI.
AJIB KHELTI HA KISMAT...
JISE HUM PAA NAHI SAKTE...
USI SE MOHABBAT KYU HOTI HAI.

(SAID BY SUDEEP NAGARKAR )

I WISH U ALL LIKED THE CONCEPT

INDEX:
PART 1 ,2 & 3 

PART 4,5 ,6(A)

PART (B) & 7

PART 8

PART 9&10

PART 11

part 12 & 13

part 14

part 15-

pat 16-

part 17

part 18

part 19

PART 20

PART 21

part23-

part 24

Edited by one-direction - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

one-direction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
characters:
ARNAV:

KHUSHI:

KHUSHI NEVER WAS SO MODERN BUT HER PAST MADE HER COMPLETELY CHANGE 

one-direction thumbnail
JENI

KARAN:

LAVANAYA:

KABIR:

SIA:

ALL ARE ARNAVS COLLEGE GANG  😊
Edited by one-direction - 11 years ago
one-direction thumbnail
DETAILS:

ARNAV: 

HE IS THE HOTTEST GUY IN COLLEGE ALL GIRLS GO CRAZY SEEING HIM AND GUYS WANT TO BECOME LIKE HIM . HE WAS A GUY WHO USE TO WIN ANY THING AND ANY HOW AND WAS A FUN LOVING GUY BUT ONE BET CHANGED HIS LIFE COMPLETELY . HE IS STILL FUN LOVEING BUT HIS HEART IS CALLING FOR HER TO COME IN IS LIFE AND MAKE IS LIFE COMPLETE , NO LONGER DOES HIS EYE HAVE THE SPARK WHICH HE HAD WHEN SHE WAS AROUND...HE WANTS HER AGAIN IN IS LIFE THAT BET BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER AND THAT BET ONLY TOOK HER FAR AWAY FROM  HIM...

LAVANAYA:

SHE USE TO BE ARNAV'S GIRLFRIEND BUT IN THE PAST ...THINGS HAPPEND THAT MADE THEM ONLY FRIENDS . BUT LAVANAYA DID NOT GIVE UP SHE STILL IS TRYING TO MEND THEIR RELATIONSHIP BUT SOME THINGS ARE NEVER MENDED . BUT SHE WAS SHURE THAT SHE WILL MAKE HIM FALL FOR HIM BY HOOK OR ROOK . SHE COMES FROM A HIGH SOCIETY AND FROM CHILDHOOD WHAT EVER SHE AS WISHED SHE HAS GOT...
one-direction thumbnail
 DETAILS RELATED TO THE GIVEN CHARACTER :

JENI:

SHE IS ARNAV'S SWEET LITTLE SISTER . HE LOVES HER VERY MUCH AFTER THEIR PARENTS DEATH , THEY BOTH TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER. JENI IS A SWEET GIRL . HER FAMILY IS ONLY HER BRO AND HER NANI . SHE HAS A CRUSH ON KARAN BUT IS SHY TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP . SHE WANTS HIM TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP . AND SHE EVEN WANTS HER BRO HAPPY HAS HE WAS BEFORE THAT STUPID BET GAVE HIM IS LOVE AND EVEN TOOK IT AWAY...

KARAN:

HE IS ARNAV'S BEST FRIEND . HE KNOWS ARNAV AND JENI FROM PLAY SCHOOL FROM CHILDHOOD HE HAS FEELINGS FOR HER. KARAN EVEN KNOWS THAT ARAN IS FRIENDLY FOR IS CLOSE FRIENDS AND RUDE FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD... ARNAV AND KARAN ARE FAMES IN THE COLLEGE FOR THEIR FRIENDSHIP AND BETS . BUT ONE SUCH BET TOOK HIS BEST BUDDY HAPPINESS ONLY...

KABIR AND SIA:
BEST FRIENDS AND ONE YEAR JR. FROM THE REST OF THE GANG AND THAT IS WHY THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE PAST BUT WILL KNOW SOON...SAI AND KABIR FIGHT A LOT ON SMALL  SMALL THING . SAI AS A CRUSH ON KABIR BUT DID NOT SAY TO ANY ONE . KABIR CANNOT BARE TEARS IN SIA'S EYES...
one-direction thumbnail

KHUSHI USED TO BE LIKE THIS BEFORE...
one-direction thumbnail
ABOUT KHUSHI:

KHUSHI HAD TRANSFERRED HER SELF DELHI COLLEGE
 UNIVERSITY TO LONDON UNIVERSITY . HER PARENTS DIE WEN SHE WAS A CHILD . SHE USE TO STAY WITH HER DADI IN DELHI BUT AFTER THE BET SHE BROKEN THAT WHY WENT TO A NEW COUNTRY TO LIVE ALONE AND MAKE HER SELF INDEPENDENT AND TO SHOW THAT IS NOT A TOY TO BE PLAYED WITH . THEIR SHE MADE FRIEND WHO ACCEPTED HER AS SHE WAS AND HELPED TO BE INDEPENDENT AND SHOW THE WORLD THAT SHE NOT A LOSSER AT ALL... 

KHUSHI'S FRIENDS ARE...
one-direction thumbnail

ENRIQUE:

HARRY:

HANNA:

TAYLOR:

TAYLOR .S:

one-direction thumbnail
DETAILS OF KHUSHI'S FRIENDS

WHEN KHUSHI HAD COME TO LONDON HER AIM WAS TO TRY HER LEVEL BEST TO BECOME INDEPENDENT BUT SHE DID NOT TRUST ANY ONE AFTER WHAT SHE WENT THROUGH . BUT THAT TIME SHE MEET ENRIQUE AND THEN SHE FELT THAT ARE NOT LIKE HIM WHO GO TO ANY EXTEND TO WIN A STUPID BET...

ENRIQUE: 
A FUN LOVING GUY CAN GO ANY THING TO KEEP IS FRIENDS HAPPY . NEVER TAKE THINGS IN WRONG WAY ALWAYS HAS A POSITIVE OPIUM ABOUT EVERY THING . KHUSHI FIRST BEST FRIEND AND THEY BOTH SHARE EVERY THING WITH EACH OTHER... BUT NEVER QUESTION EACH OTHERS DECISION BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT DECEISION WILL BE RIGHT...

HARRY AND MILEY:
THEY ARE IN A RELATION FOR LAST 5 YEARS AND ARE COMMITED TO EACH OTHER . HARRY AND MILEY AND HEAD TO TOE IN LOVE . THEY COMPLETE EACH OTHER...

TAYLOR AND TAYLOR.S :
THEY WERE IN A RELATION SHIP BUT SOME THING HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM THAT THEY BROKE UP BUT THEY ARE FRIENDS AND SPEND TIME TOGETHER WITH THEIR GANG... BUT ONE MORE THING THEY BOTH CAN'T TOLERATE SOMEONE ELSE IN EACH OTHER LIFE...

(I WISH U LIKE MY NEW FF) 
one-direction thumbnail
PART 1

DELHI UNIVERSITY
Principle: students to night we are going to celebrate the 25th anniversery of ur college so i want u all to come to join the party and have fun ok
students :yes sir ...
princle : as u all know that arnav and gang are organising the party so i would like to clap for them and help them when ever they need it ok
( arnav and gang came and stood near  the principle)
students:yesss...
                       sirrr...
principle: i am sure u will not dispoint me right...
arnav: we all will never dispoint u and that i can give u granty
principle: goood and yes before i forget to tell u 6 new students are coming from ur london university to study 
arnav: who are they and y are they coming to here to finsh their studies if they can complete it in london
principle:i can't tell u they r that is a suprise and one of them was a student here BEFORE...and they coming her because BMS and they want a special course whish is india only that is y...
arnav: ok sir
principle: and one more thing they are going to do some performances... is it ok with u alll..
arnav : yes sir all will like it
principle left for is cabin 
lav: wat do u thing aru who will be coming from london university...
arnav: sir said na it is a suprise so wait and watch who is come and now lets do the final preparations ok
(all left to do their work)

LONDON AIRPORT

boy: are u sure u want to do this 
girl: yes i want to do this i have being waiting for this day . to tell to them and especially him that it is to play with feeling but wat that person goes through no one understands . I left my dadi to become independent and show to that mr.winner that playing a game with me was not at all funny.
boy: i understand but...
girl: no but i am not going to sit and say that wat happened was a past and lets forget it but going to fight and show to them that i am not a weak person who forgot  wat they did with me. AND if u want i will go alone u can take the rest of them back with u
2nd guy: no ways are we leaving u angel
2nd girl: yeah we are all with wat say guys...
(all said yes to gether and a lonely tear came on the girls check)
boy: no tears we all are their with u so lets go ...
girl(smiled) and said yes...

TO BE CONT...