Amit and Aryan? - ur thoughts.

Posted: 11 years ago
what are ur thoughts about these week's boys ? -aryan and amit. 

aryan's expressions make me laugh. 😆 and amit is cute but he is forced to be a part of a drama.

i liked his daughter. when he was reading the menu. so cute. wish these people could show atleast some positivism to make the viewer's happy 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

what i liked the fact that men this week are really sporting. inspite of all the dirty drama they both give the host a '6' and a '7'. and payal who was being so nice to her gave her '4' uggh...
chumchee25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I like Amit the best. He seems to be acting genuine so far.
i love only aryan while i dislike amit not only in this show but i dislike him from his first show . he does not look attractive from any angle . oh yes! his daughter is so cute and adorable..
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love amit! he seems very genuin
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

what are ur thoughts about these week's boys ? -aryan and amit. 

aryan's expressions make me laugh. 😆 and amit is cute but he is forced to be a part of a drama.

i liked his daughter. when he was reading the menu. so cute. wish these people could show atleast some positivism to make the viewer's happy 

Amit has a daughter ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²? I did not know that.

Hey I agree that he is being forced to be a part of the drama.

The two guys are much better than the females, or should I say all the males (excluding bakhi) have a
Been millions times better than most of the females on this show.
^yes i know what ur thinking...he doesn't look like a daddy at all ðŸ˜›
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i think Payal is quite nice! she's grown up since BB2 whereas Sambavna is stuck in the past! Payal even gave Sam a 7... same as Aryan and Amit gave her 8! so I think she's fair. 

Aryan and Amit are alright! 
payal was the best before joining BB. her struggle was commendable and even though her list of films were totally unforgettable she maintained her dignity well and was away from controversies and kept working hard.

but Alas ! she realized she can't get success in this field and joined TV through Big Boss and the show really tarnished her image and after that show one after one controversy.

her photoshoot last year with sangram was so hideous and disgusting and made me think what this woman did to herself. anyways i had expected more from her.

Welcome isn't going to benefit her. nor sambhavana
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 Okay how much do these people make?
i read wiki page of payal and aryan vaid today, and they were full of sleeper hits, box office hit movies they did.
What about that?

And i think this week judging was fair, even payal and samvabna and pavitra.
paviotra made lousy food, was a terrible host yet everyone gave her decent marks.