Zindagi Gulzar Hai Episode 14! your thoughts!

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
how was this episode of ZGH!!! share your views!! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved them

Here are mine too
Zindagi gulzar hai, episode 14

I was eager to catch it all week especially after a precap which promised a spicy treat of interaction between the leads, but alas I was disappointed, I m not saying we didn't get interaction but it wasn't as clearly drawn as in university days...

The opening scene between Kashaf & Zaroon led the ground set agn hat from Kashafs side she can never trust zaroon or be friends with him, n zaroon is agn a self centred guy, who has not regretted his past actions, more over he is a happy go lucky person who conveniently forgets n says bygones are bygones.

Loved the scene between Zaroon n Osama he is like a mirror to him always , since his university days he is always st to face when Zaroon action weren't correct n till today he is like that, but what stands out is their friendship, where they stand by each other through thick n thin, Osama a gentle principled soul is kind of a guy next door who is simple yet sweet

To read complete log on to

http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t1388-zindagi-gulzar-hai-a-look-at-episode14-dt-1-march-13