for 1st time I favor people giving zeros

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think first time in my life for a competition  I am cheering people giving zero marks to someone in the show and Bhaktiyar deserves every bit of it!!  This show seems to be showing indians in poor light.  It is a show about mehman nawazi and in all the BBC episodes I watched I have never seen anybody be shooed out of the host's house.  Indian version already twice the hosts have asked the guests to get out of their house.  This serial is really making a joke of us Indians.  We most definitely do not treat our guests like this. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yup...but i don't think he cares...because from the first episode itself it can be seen for actually what purpose he is on the show for !

he is being payed great bucks so he doesn't worry abt the marks. but i worried watching his nonsense all along. 
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
he has a very cute son!!! but i'm very sorry to say n hope he doesn't copy his behavior especially the kind of behavior he's been showing in reality shows🤢
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me too First time I felt happy when they gave zeros...He deserved zero from all the guests
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

totally agree i would give him -1 

shameless mehman nawasi specially his idea of entertainment disgusting👎🏼

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bakhti got 6 marks 2 gave 0.They should not have taken him for this show.Seeing his past History he is not fit for this show.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
this show itself a big zero..i luved tht come dine with me.. welcome only trying to show tht indians are always fighting,they treated their guests like this!! unacceptable show:@
pratts thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

this show itself a big zero..i luved tht come dine with me.. welcome only trying to show tht indians are always fighting,they treated their guests like this!! unacceptable show:@

Come dine with me was my favorite show, I used to stay up to watch at 1 am here but sadly BBC entertainment was pulled out of india it seems as no one watches it.  I miss Come Dine With Me😭

pratts thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Bakhti got 6 marks 2 gave 0.They should not have taken him for this show.Seeing his past History he is not fit for this show.

Looking the way this show is heading it seems that is exactly the reason they took him, Nautanki kahin ka!!!!! This full show is only rubbish!!

Dissing in the name of dishing!!😆
storybooksgd thumbnail
Come Dine With Me was one of my fav shows and the way they messed it all up is seriously not going down well with me. First of all, shouldn't they have focused the show on normal, average Indian households to showcase some REAL mehmannawaazi? I mean, no offense, but honestly what is up with most of the wannabe celebs who show up only to whine about each other's food? Sure, most of them have crap hosting skills, but the guest behavior is no better. :/ 

The most despicable thing is, they have fallen into a sort of pattern, three days fighting, one day they all make up, and the last day results. Oh wait, how do I forget, the heavy sprinkling of disturbingly personal details. Can anyone remind me of any week where nobody cried? I mean, I get it that your past may not have been that great, but do you really think crying on national television *please insert heavy does of sarcasm on the words :P* will make you feel any better ? ^.-