Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I wouldn't say it sucked. It was quite entertaining. The last few episodes were disappointing though.
And Sharmeen/Adeel's acting was really bad. Eesa was okay..

The story was so boring!😆 I feel it was the cast and direction which made the drama a hit. And I liked Eesa's acting, he was good at emotional scenes:) the other newcomers were weird
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arghh lame excuses 🥱
Its pretty clear that they wanted to give awards to their favorites so they did not include Fawad or HS.
HS k liye couple category ka ahsaan kyn kiya.🤔
Edited by -Maha- - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Arghh lame excuses🥱
Its pretty clear that they wanted to give awards to their favorites so they did not include Fawad or HS.I wont be surprised if they give best actress to Mahira or best actor to meeqal lol.I have nothing against them, they are good actors but still there are actors who are far more deserving.
HS k liye couple category ka ahsaan kyn kiya.🤔

I don't think it's about favourites.. Hum loves Fawad as well. They wouldn't snub him like this. I think they actually made such nominees for the sake that other's win something otherwise people would only vote HS. And perhaps DES and BQ had low ratings so didn't nominate it? I doubt Mahira would win.. A lot of people didn't like her in SEZ.
I believe what SS wrote.. They pretty much didn't nominate anything that had chances of winning over other's.
-Maha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I don't think it's about favourites.. Hum loves Fawad as well. They wouldn't snub him like this. I think they actually made such nominees for the sake that other's win something otherwise people would only vote HS. And perhaps DES and BQ had low ratings so didn't nominate it? I doubt Mahira would win.. A lot of people didn't like her in SEZ.
I believe what SS wrote.. They pretty much didn't nominate anything that had chances of winning over other's.

I strongly feel its about favoritism,i happens in our industry and awards.and if they love fawad thn i don't see any reason of ignoring him like this.
What SS wrote is also right but In that way they will not give award to any deserving actor or show
-Maha- thumbnail
And if they wanted to be neutral they could have included more categories .
Mere ander ka hardcore Fkian is not ready to accept any reason or excuse 😆
Edited by -Maha- - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sadaf from DramaPakistani (Reviewer) wrote this and I totally agree with her..

As usual Nida, your article provides food for thought. First off I am glad Mr Ather "owns" such a wonderful personality ..perhaps he should be in showbiz? oh wait... he is .. moving along his reasoning is that Humsafar , Biqees Kaur and Durr e Shehwaar should be excluded because they are good and bound to win ,where as the mediocre rubbish should be put forward so it can win. An amazing feat of logic, really the people behind it are the ones who deserve an award . let me clear up something as well: We at Drama Pakistani also took Humsafar out but of the reviewers choice . HUmsafar swept our public/people's choice awards only Mahira Khan very narrowly lost the best actress vote to Sanam Baloch . If HUM TV were indeed worried about all their "babies" not getting a prize they could have done a critics award too to recognise other outstanding work that might have been steam rollered under the Humsafar Juggernaut.
I am not sure what is going on in the minds of HUM TV executives but it defies reason to punish the Humsafar crew for striving for and reaching the highest goals of both commercial success and artistic excellence This is like denying the top student their first position and making the mediocre ones valedictorian. I should say that is good lesson to all the directors and actors in the industry: don't work hard, don't strive for excellence , in fact just don't bother the more mediocre you are the more recognition you will earn in the this topsy turvey paradigm HumTV has created . Methinks there is more to this than meets the naked eye but if HUMTV wishes to cut off their nose to spite their face ,why should we deny them that pleasure? after all it is going to hurt them the most . Dramas like Humsafar , Durr e Shehwar and Bilqees Kaur will live long in the public's consciousness after these awards and the talent and effort off the highly creative minds and artists behind them are not going to be diminished by anyone else's petty mindedness.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I don't understand how our awards have like 5 acting categories and 100 fashion/music/designing categories. Why not come up with best supporting cast + best negative + comedic characters etc..at least more people could be acknowledged this way..that's how the rest of the world works too..in case Hum didn't notice.

Completely agree.. they should've had more categories.. Some of the performances in supporting\negative roles were better than main leads

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Bari Aapa sucked IMO, only the direction was good, and the acting!

There are WAYYY better shows out there!

nah.. i really think it was quite interesting but last couple of episodes were a bit lame i would say.. overall i liked it..

I dont understand why, story mein kaam ka kuch tha hi nahi :/ wohi gisi piti story