DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This can be read as a stand alone story or in conjunction with Thread one of the fan fiction.😊
Index

Thread 1:  Set fire to the rain

Secret's out Chapter 3
*Making this thread as a sequel to one of my FFs.*
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYVQVSPa5RI[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@iiDona: Nyc SS!!!!😊
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlz-rule

@iiDona: Nyc SS!!!!😊

okay girl I am starting to have my doubts. 
there is no SS
yet
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒIs this a sequel to what I think it is? πŸ˜²
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

πŸ˜ƒIs this a sequel to what I think it is? πŸ˜²

All a guessing game girl.
What do you think it is?
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iiDona

All a guessing game girl.
What do you think it is?

I think my guess is that I am *drumroll*  "CORRECT!" I am so excited to get this party started! lol 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

I think my guess is that I am *drumroll*  "CORRECT!" I am so excited to get this party started! lol 

You know how freaking terrible I am at living in the dark. I needs to know. 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
will update soon
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
This is a sequel to set fire to the rain. If you have not read that FF & would like for me to provide you with a short summary of the same, please leave a comment or ask me anything.
Chapter 1

He slipped into a warm velvet blanket. I was unusually quite, wanting him to notice. But, he did not. Perhaps, he needed me to be the one initiating dialogue. His loud munching of chips broke through the chilling silence. The cottage had a shimmering view of the moon, even some stars visible in the non-polluted air. I slowly made my way to the attic door hoping to find a good read. He simply observed me like a specimen. He did that sometimes but, with a smile on his face. The curve was missing, he bore a straight face.

"I am going to miss you", I finally said what had been on my mind for long.

He pulled on the thread of my dress dangling right over his head. "Careful, it is expensive", I bit my tongue. The fabric was strangling my morals; it was suffocating. But, he was equally loving.

"I won't give them what they want", his head popped from the floor opening as he climbed up a wooden ladder.

"What do they want?"

"You are wearing the baby making dress", his hands reached for my waist. He lightly touched my hair.

"So we are being locked in here with the hope that we will give in?"

I mocked the silliness of his mother's plan to get us pregnant. Did she think we were celibates? Had she never heard of contraception?

"Men are savages", he scratched his head and tightened his grip on my body.

"I disagree. You are the most civil man I have come across", I turned around to look him in the eye.

"Trust in moderation", he tugged on my lips.

My run-in with his past had opened up a deep wound of my own. I was becoming cautious of his circles, mistrustful of the people around him. My brain had reasoned well; I was convinced that the people in his life wanted me gone. 

He would turn 21 soon. His mother had warned of a storm closing in. I don't know if it was much of warning. Really, her tone suggested a threat.

"Either nest him down or he will fly away", she said.

Yes, I was not the desperate orphan child she had perceived me to be. Yes, my father turned out to be an affluent man. But, first impressions were lasting. In her ridiculously territorial mindset, feminine passive aggression held the key to power. Call me dumb but, I do not understand her strategy. What did I ever do to her heavy saris to deserve a lecture every now and then. My father does not go around telling Rishabh how to handle himself. Then, why am I subjected to her torturous speeches at every happy occasion? I chug down many a priced wines every time Mama Kundra pays a visit. I expected tomorrow to be no different.

"She say something?"

"The usual".

"You are wearing this hideous dress. Something surely went amiss".

He was stringing on the loose threads waiting to get lucky. Too bad for him, my head was busy fighting tough battles.

I couldn't blame him for trying to comprehend the seriousness of the matter; figuring out whether or not his intervention was needed. It was his mother after all.

"I, she... I don't know. She said something about your birthday".

His expression changed from romantic to mortified. Where the fear spring from?

To be continued...

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
thank you