Posted: 11 years ago
No seriously, WHO IN THIS ***** WORLD IS HE? Dancer? Singer? Actor? Wife Beater? Drunkard? Gunda? Cheapo? Hobo? 

Really WHO?

I haven't even seen him apart from Nach Baliye, Big Boss and Maa Exchange. Just these three reality shows because his wife was a celebrity.

Who on earth is this dude insulting Pritam Pyare who is an established RJ, talented speaker and an actor. It takes alot to win fame on radio. And what has this loser ever done to talk about accomplishment? 

** edited to remove profanity.
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
a looser who doesnt knw how to respect women 
thts wht he is 
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A simply disgusting pathetic animal..🤢
I know guys. Kisi aur ke ghar main roti thodna, sahi hai.. Khud ke ghar mein jab doosre khate hain tho janwar ko rabies attack ho jaata hai..

W*F
Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
...irritating

I could say other things as well but they would be against forum rules as well. 
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I seriously wanted to beat up Bhaktiar with my chappals...

Aukaat nahi uski tv pe aane ki...

He can only show his real aukaat when ppl are on statue mode...

He n his pyaari sister think they are the most honest n good ppl in the world...sache n ache in her words...

They are Tucchey n Luchhey as Imam wud say !!!

Originally posted by: .EatMyShorts.

No seriously, WHO IN THIS f**kING WORLD IS HE? Dancer? Singer? Actor? Wife Beater? Drunkard? Gunda? Cheapo? Hobo? 

Really WHO?

I haven't even seen him apart from Nach Baliye, Big Boss and Maa Exchange. Just these three reality shows because his wife was a celebrity.

Who on earth is this dude insulting Pritam Pyare who is an established RJ, talented speaker and an actor. It takes alot to win fame on radio. And what has this loser ever done to talk about accomplishment? 

U dont know him? Shame on u...😡

He is the laadla, dulaara bhai of Dholnaaz and pyara, munna baccha of Roda...I rest my case...😆 
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
A wannabe who craves attention all the time. Came on Bigg Boss trying to act big and made a fool of himself. He is embarrassing. 
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bhaktiyaar...now please don't make me start commenting about him but still let me give a small brief about him.He is useless,insecure,shamless.desperate for fame , most of all a women beater and assuming that he is the biggest superstar that world has ever been produced!I mean look at his audacity,how on earth did he said to RJ Pritam that he is a mamuli RJ..really..that RJ Is established and won a lot of accolades!!Khud ko dekho ..you have got many reality shows only because of Tanaaz and series because of Delnaaz!!Now is the high time that u learn some respect and at least the definition of Ethics and Manners!
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i would have stopped watching the show this week because of bhonktiyar but that RJ guy is charming! ill continue watching. hope he does not disappoint as the show continues!