||~~**HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESHA(esha_arsha)...**~~||

-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Amidst all the preparation I actually forgot I had to give my own message too and now I am Kinda Stuck!!!!😕

Ummm...Ok U are turning 15 really??
I never thought I'd Strike such a friendship with you and now it feels like I have known you for.
I have never seen somebody so mature and balanced for their age as u are.

Eloquent and multiple talents are your USP's. And I am Glad I came to know someone who is so sensible, caring and giving.
Although we both are poles apart a persons, I know I can talk anything to you. you are Truly a special person in my life and your presence shall always be treasured. As mushy and sappy as it sounds, i can say you're like little sister to me.
On this day, I whole heartedly wish you all the happiness in the world cause you truly deserve it.
May this and every coming year bring you all that you desire. may you achieve all that you want to and may you always stay blessed.
❤️
❤️❤️I LOVE YOU ❤️❤️❤️
A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRRRTHDAAAY!

Edited by --NishaGoyal-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Nisha.- thumbnail

WISH U A MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY ESHA
-Priya(Issipriya)

To my friend, the birthday girl

may you have a very special Birthday filled with everything your
heart desires, and may all your
birthday wishes comes true!!

Love,peace and happiness always

Luv,
NAUTANKIANS
Simren,Binuja,Aruba,Tania,Shrutika

On this special day,

I wish you all the very best, 😊

all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! 🤗

May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...😃

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Esha!!! 🥳

heya sweety... wish u get all...wat u desire...😛

may god bless u ... enjoy...😉

-Yogini

Haila!

Aaj kya hai?

Sochna padega…. 🤔

Pata nahi kya hai aaj. Kuch special ag raha hai…

KYA HAI AAJ?

Aaj meri pyaari si Mona ka birthday hai!

WOOOHOOO!

Kya laga tujhe huh?

Mein bhool gayi!

No ways!

Agar bhool jaugi toh milege do bhoose.

Wishing you all the greatest things in life, my beloved friend, because someone so

special as you are deserves the best. Happy Birthday my mate! May every dream of your

come true.

Life wouldn't be the same without a friend like you.

The best thing in the world is to love and to be loved, especially from a person like you.

Itni wishes kafi hai?

Cha lab aa gale lag jaa….

So, aaj ka kya plan hai?

All fun and masti, right?

But mein tumhe ek special cheez karne koh kehti hun…

Aaj poora din KriYansh scenes aur ArSha IVs dekh.

They will make your day.

Link chahiye toh bata diyo!

Time for…. GIFTS!

Sabse pehle, meine tere liye ek OS likha hai.

Here's the link: ArSha OS: The Dying Desires

Meine koi edit vedit nahi banaya so chill.

Unhe nahi jelna padega.

Now I know editing isn't my cup of tea.

So other virtual gifts...

Sabse pehle... CAKE!

Kaisi hai?

A dress for you.. Wear whichever you like!

Now accessories!

Bas itna chalega?

And one more thing.

I want an update today of LR.

Please degi?

Smile all day long.

Best,

Your Shona aka Kesha

-.Nisha.- thumbnail

BANNER BY:- Pragya
EDITS BY:- Manasie, Pragya, Aisha and Neha

-.Nisha.- thumbnail
happy birthday dear
may god bless u with all happieness of world
many many happy return of the day esha

- KReyAS
Hey Sweetheart...
🤗🤗🤗

So a sweet angel is turning 15 tonight...its a special day ...

I never thought I will get a sweet little sister in you...I got to know u through Nish...

Whatever I know you from our little conversations...u r a sweet little angel..who deserves all the happiness in this world...

God bless u baby...may u get all the happiness u deserve...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 😳

Ur Di

-Dpka Di

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR..!!!

HERE'S WISHING YOU...THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY
ENJOY..!!

Hey Esha!! Happy Birthday sweetie!! We haven't spoken since a long time but I hope u havent forgotten me😆
Well anyway, I hope you have an awesome birthday and an even more awesome year ahead! You deserve all the happiness and success in the world! So party like there's no tomorrow and keep smiling like you do!
Love,
Neeti.❤️

-Neeti

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESHA🥳

Step by step the journey goes on,
Little by little it may seem so long.
Forget about your past,
you can't change it,
Forget about your future,
you cant predict it.
Just think about present,
you can handle it.
Enjoy presents every moment & be happy….

May every single wish of yours come true.
May all your life be filled with loving memories...
loads of love ... enjoy nd have a blast..
-Gayatri

Hey Eesha

Im sure you dont know me 😆,Have a great bday dear 🤗

Love,
Suni

wish u a very very very happy b'day
let this b'day bring in lots of happiness love success n luck...
a very warm b'day wishes...

-Vaishu

-.Nisha.- thumbnail

LOVING YOU... <3<3<3

KR OS...By Nisha

I was in my cabin working on a presentation work when my boss asked to speak to me.

I went over to his cabin and he started with the usual greetings, asking how work was going and whether I was comfortable. He then told me that the company wanted to send me to London for six months. Normally, this wouldn't have made much of a difference to me. I could work anywhere and didn't have too much love for visiting places foreign. But right then, the first thought that came to me was that I'd be away from kria for six months. Twenty-four hours before, I'd have been disappointed to lose her company. But right then, I was devastated. That was when I knew I was in love with her. I'd had crushes before. Lots of them. But this was different.

"Do you have any problem in going?" my boss asked, since I hadn't responded.

"Not really," I replied. What else could I say? That I was in love, and couldn't bear the separation?

"When do I have to leave?"

I had a month.

"Wow! London!! Great! " kria was obviously very excited about my going. She didn't seem to share my disappointment on what I now saw as 'separation'.

I had not decided then if I was going to tell her how I felt. We'd known each other for a little over a year, and we were very close, but beyond some mild flirting, the relationship had never got even close to romantic.

"What happened?" she asked. "You don't seem very happy."

"Oh," I replied, "it's just that it's so sudden, that's all. And you know I was never all that interested in going to America."

"What an idiot. Go see the place. I've heard the women there are amazingly beautiful." She had a sly smile on her face. I wanted to tell her I didn't care if I laid my eyes on another woman again, if she wasn't with me. But I didn't.

I realized that I only had another month with her. She'd rejected every guy who'd asked her out ever since I'd known her. I didn't want the same to happen to me, and I didn't want to make it awkward between us. I didn't want to risk that month. I wanted it to be the best time I had ever spent with her.

We ate out almost every night. We visited some of the best restaurants in the city. She also helped me shop for warm clothes, formalwear, shoes, toothpaste and a million things I'd never have thought of on my own.

She'd call me up at one in the morning to tell me to add 'one more item' to my list.

And with every passing day, I was falling more deeply in love with her.

The month swept by quickly. The day I was supposed to leave, I asked her to come with me to the airport. "Of course,idiot. You think I'd let you go just like that, or what?"

After packing my bags for me and checking the lists for the hundredth time, she finally pronounced me "Good to go."

We reached the airport four hours early to beat the rush, because it was an international flight. She got a visitor's pass to sit in the waiting area while I went ahead and checked-in my security check. I finished the formalities and came to sit with her. We had only a few hours before I had to go for my security-check. We decided to get something to eat at the food court. And all the time, the one thing that was going through my head was that, after this, I wouldn't see her for at least another six months

"Hey. Why so glum?" She asked.

"I don't want to go," I said.

"I don't want you to go either."

"No, you don't understand." I couldn't hold it in any longer. "I can't stand the thought of living without you by my side."

She stared at me. There was a strange look in her eyes. I couldn't read it.

"I am in love with you,kria".

At this, a sound escaped her lips that sounded like a cross between a sob and a laugh. "Well, you've picked an absolutely fabulous time to tell me about it!"

A tear escaped her eyes. It was all I could do to stop myself from wiping it off her cheeks.

"How long have you felt this way?" She seemed amused, though she was definitely crying. I didn't know what to make of it.

"From the day I had laid my eyes on you"

An year ? You waited for a whole year ? You were the one who kept saying that if you really liked a girl you wouldn't waste a day in telling her!" She was smiling widely now. It looked funny, with her eyes all wet.

"Well, I was confused. How did I know how you'd react? In fact, I still don't understand your reaction. I thought it would change things between us. You've rejected every guy who ever proposed to you!"

"That's because I'm in love with you, you idiot!"

"What?" Somehow, I'd never expected her to say that. She was in love with me? "How long have you been in love with me?"

"Ever since the day you offered to carry my files witj me."

"But that was the first day I met you!"

"I guess I was always a sucker for chivalry."

"All this time you've been in love with me and you never said anything! Then you go and complain that I waited an year !!"

"You guys are so bad at reading a girl's mind."

"You women are so good at keeping your thoughts a secret! Even Einstein couldn't figure you out."

"Einstein was a nerd..

"I love you."

"I know."

That moment,was magic. I looked into her eyes and took her hands in mine. Physical contact for us had been limited, until then, to a punch in the arm, a slap on the back of the head, or giving each other a 'high five'.

"You realize, don't you," she said, "that this is our first date?" Leave it to her to notice the little things.

"I really don't want to go." I'd always maintained that love is a bucketful of emotions. I wasn't exactly delighted to be proved right.

"Don't worry. I'm coming there in a couple of weeks"

"How?

She laughed. " I've got a project there ."

I couldn't believe my ears. "What? When did that happen? You never even told me!"

"Well, I wasn't sure you'd propose before you left. And I couldn't exactly sacrifice you to those New York women, could I? I had to watch out for myself. So I went on a project-hunting spree. There is an opportunity coming up for a project in about two weeks.Someone is coming back to India, so I'll be taking his place. They want me there for a little less thanseven months." She was beaming. "I realized I had struck gold!"

"And if I'd not told you how I felt? When were you planning on telling me about it?"

"Around a month before I reached there.

This was incredible. All I'd done in the past month had been to mope around, listen to sad songs and write her letters that I never intended her to read. "You've been scheming all this while!

"I tried giving you hints, but you just wouldn't pay attention!" She was laughing. "You're the only guy I ever spent any time with. Wasn't that a big enough hint?"

That was true. She would happily join a group of boys to go to a cricket match, but I now realized, only if I was one of them.

Sometimes when you see your biggest dream .your biggest wish come true.when you find your moon in your arms.in your embrace .you just forget to react to the situation...

Same thing happened with me.when I felt her delicate fingers intertwined with mine.i lost track of time.

I loved her with all my heart for so long.She reciprocated the same feelings,with same depth,just that fate had other plans.It wanted our story of love to begin in such a note when we were about to get separated .

Good Morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to London.

"Well that's my call...time to go."I said..but my eyes conveyed my inner feelings.I just wanted to hold her hand and stay there.Forever.

"Ummm..yeah...take care of yourself..be a good boy...i will be there in few days...and...I"she said...suddenly she found the airport carpet very interesting ...a slight blush tip toed to her cheeks...

"Yeah...you...???"i stared deep into her eyes...

"I love..."

She was playing with the strings of my heart...

"You Love what Kria..."i was getting restless with each passing moment...

She smirked ...that smile was breath-taking...she remained silent...

This is the final boarding call for passengers of flight 89B to London.

"Ohk fine...don't say..."i said...with fake hurt...the happiness she has given me was too much to handle for my tender heart..

Time to go...I said...

She looked at me..her beautiful brown eyes were full with expectations...

I decided to tease her..i took her hands in mine and brushed my lips on them...

Goodbye love...i am going to miss you...hope time will fly and you will be there ..in my embrace soon...

I completed my statement..and turned around to leave...

Mr Reyansh Singhania...you don't even know how to say goodbye to your girlfriend...she said...

My eyes were teary...they were tear of happiness...Before I could rejoice the new found relationship..i felt her hand on my shoulder ..

She grabbed my shirt collar. ...made me turn around ...facing her ...next moment ...her lips were on mine ...she went on her toes and kissed my tears...my eyes...my cheeks...my face..with all her love...then she put her lips on mine...pressed it gently on my lips...

In few seconds she started kissing me with all her love ,affection ,pain, passion...she kept in her heart for so long..I was pleasantly surprised by her action when I felt her soft lips on mine...but soon I gave into it...I kissed her back with all my love and passion...she was sweeter than honey ...she moved fingers in my hair and pulled them in excitement...that made me wild...I held her by her waist and pulled her closer to me ...I held her close to me...protectively ...declaring her as MINE..

I love you...Mr Singhania...she said against my lips...

Love You too...Miss Ghai..I said..winked at her...

Before we could realize a small crowd gathered around us...they were enjoying the early morning show...she turned crimson red looking at the crowd hooting for us...And hide her face in my chest...i smiled at her innocence...i cupped her face...& brushed my lips against her..once again...

See you soon love...its going to be really hard for me to survive..without you...come soon...

Do I really have to go?I asked...Soon I changed my mind..I didn't want to go.

Yeas..You have to.Time will fly...soon I will be there..in your arms...

I moved towards my destination...with a smile playing on my lips...with love in my heart...few promises...few hopes...to be with my love soon...i will spend these days without you...Loving U...

Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wishes from me
Well i was going to help nisha with the thread but u known na time difference anyways check ur wishes & gifts below

Edited by lil_devil_himu - 11 years ago
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ur dress

ur gift
Edited by lil_devil_himu - 11 years ago
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
happy bday esha..
Enjoy yourself and have fun..
Hope you get all the happiness and success and all your dreams come true :)
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wish u many many happy return of day
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday. 😃