Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wajud e Larib is based on which novel of umera ahmed? Can any body share the link of that novel.
much appreciated. thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I dont think its based on a novel
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think it's based on a novel..but the drama is one of my favorites. Everyone was so good..the story is pretty sad to say the least.
Uzma005 thumbnail
can u tell me abt the cast and story. heard it is same like meri zaat zara-e-benishan ???
Edited by Uzma005 - 11 years ago
It has adnan siddiqui, fahad mustafa and I think Faisal qureshi
dont know who the girl is
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uzma005

can u tell me abt the cast and story. heard it is same like meri zaat zara-e-benishan ???

Faisal Qureshi
Fahad Mustafa
Adnan Siddiqui
Faiza Hassan
Sakina Samo

No, it's nothing like Meri Zaat...Wujood e Laraib is something else altogether and I think it's one of Umera's most underrated yet best projects on television.

It's the story of 2 brothers Faisal Qureshi and Fahad Mustafa. Faisal's the elder brother while Fahad's the younger brother. Faisal is portrayed as the perfect kinda guy who takes care of everyone, knows his responsibility whereas Fahad is the awara, jerk kind of guy. Fahad's character has bad company and they always push him to take some action against Faisal's character since he controls their family business mostly..and he is more liked in the family than Fahad because he's just the more caring/considerate person. Meanwhile there's this girl, played by Faiza Hassan..who's the bubbly/innocent kind who gets married to Faisal's character. They develop an understanding and are pretty much in love. Fahad's also married and has a child but could care less about them..and they all live in the same house by the way.

On the other side, there's another track of Adnan Siddiqui who gets accused of some crime and ends up in jail. Despite being from a rich family, no one does anything to let him out and he's just rotting in jail for a crime he didn't commit. He was a victim of circumstances and from what I remember a friend trapped him. In jail he realizes the importance of Allah and how he neglected his faith in Allah all this time, throughout his life etc. Eventually he does get out one day..

So they show the story of the two brothers and Adnan's stories parallel to each other in the drama. Eventually one day Faiza's character (the main girl) life changes and she ends up meeting Adnan Siddiqui.

I don't want to spoil how she comes across Adnan's character..as that would ruin everything..but if you really want to know I'll tell you. 😆

but yeah, do watch it..it's amazing! Everyone was so good in my opinion..and Umera's writing and characterization is spot on.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Faisal's name was Hadi
Fahad's name was Saadi
Adnan's name was Mohid I think

I don't remember Faiza's name in the drama...it sounded something like Pulwasha or so..😆
Uzma005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Faisal Qureshi
Fahad Mustafa
Adnan Siddiqui
Faiza Hassan
Sakina Samo

No, it's nothing like Meri Zaat...Wujood e Laraib is something else altogether and I think it's one of Umera's most underrated yet best projects on television.

It's the story of 2 brothers Faisal Qureshi and Fahad Mustafa. Faisal's the elder brother while Fahad's the younger brother. Faisal is portrayed as the perfect kinda guy who takes care of everyone, knows his responsibility whereas Fahad is the awara, jerk kind of guy. Fahad's character has bad company and they always push him to take some action against Faisal's character since he controls their family business mostly..and he is more liked in the family than Fahad because he's just the more caring/considerate person. Meanwhile there's this girl, played by Faiza Hassan..who's the bubbly/innocent kind who gets married to Faisal's character. They develop an understanding and are pretty much in love. Fahad's also married and has a child but could care less about them..and they all live in the same house by the way.

On the other side, there's another track of Adnan Siddiqui who gets accused of some crime and ends up in jail. Despite being from a rich family, no one does anything to let him out and he's just rotting in jail for a crime he didn't commit. He was a victim of circumstances and from what I remember a friend trapped him. In jail he realizes the importance of Allah and how he neglected his faith in Allah all this time, throughout his life etc. Eventually he does get out one day..

So they show the story of the two brothers and Adnan's stories parallel to each other in the drama. Eventually one day Faiza's character (the main girl) life changes and she ends up meeting Adnan Siddiqui.

I don't want to spoil how she comes across Adnan's character..as that would ruin everything..but if you really want to know I'll tell you. 😆

but yeah, do watch it..it's amazing! Everyone was so good in my opinion..and Umera's writing and characterization is spot on.

Thank you so much dear. I will definately watch it. Thanks again..
the quality on youtube of this drama is so poor :/
Uzma005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

the quality on youtube of this drama is so poor :/

yeah and i can not watch anything in such poor video quality. is quality mein tu behtreen drama ne bhi bohat bura lagna hai :(