sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

AStha is shocked to hear that Simran is not her mother. But she does not give SAurabh any hint that she is not Simran. Saurabh then tells her that she has to call Astha now and tell her to come back immediately. AStha just says yes in Simran's voice and hangs up the phone. Astha is worried. She does not know whether to believe this or not. Her friends ask her whether she got the permission. AStha does not say anything. Her friends realise that she must have not got the permission and ask AStha to call again. AStha , very much upset, says we are going home. Her friends are disappointed. They pester her, Astha gets angry. Her friends ask her to relax. But AStha is worried. Remains silent the whole way back.

Simran comes out of the OT after finishing the operation. She gives a case study to the receptionist. The receptionist tell her that her father had asked her to call home. Simran is about to call, when the nurse runs and tells Simran that the patient is critical and that her heart beat is increasing. Simran stops calling and runs to the room. She turns and tells the receptionist to call her house and tell her father that she would call a little later. The receptionist calls home. Saurabh is sitting in a very pensive mood. The receptionist tells him what Simran said. Saurabh says no worry, i have talked to her. The receptionist after keeping the phone down wonders how Saurabh talked to Simran.

AStha and her friends are coming back. Her friends are busy singing Antakshari. AStha remains silent and angry. Her friends ask her to participate but AStha does not utter a word. Her friends start pleading her, AStha gets very angry and shouts at them. She asks them to shut up. AStha does not understand how to react to the situation and starts to cry. All her friends do not understand what is wrong with her.

In London, Sia is worried as she cannot go to India and hence cannot meet Anand. She has the clippings of Anand running on tv. She stills a picture where Anand is shown in close up. She is talking to him. She tells him that she is not understanding the situation. She does not know what to do now. She says she wants advice from him. My relationships are scattered, i lost it in one minute, she says. I want you, need your help. Only you can guide me out of this. I cannot come there. You please come over here. She says touching his closeup still on TV. Her image is seen on his photo in tv.

Anand is talking to the publisher who has come to his place. Anand is telling him that he is dedicating his new book to Sia. The publisher is surprised to hear this and asks what is the reason for this? Anand says he does not know the reason for it and will tell him once he knows. Just then, Bhavani comes there. The publisher is worried bcos Bhavani has come to Anand's place and Anand does not like meeting people. He goes to stop him when Anand comes forward and they both hug. The publisher is surprised and asks Anand whether he knows him. Bhavani then tells him that they are old friends, are reliving their old days , he says he used to call Anand Guru. The publisher says he is now happy for Anand bcos atleast he has somebody with him now. He says he was afraid of his loneliness. Anand laughs at it. Anand says to tell you, nobody is close to us, but feels like all are close. All have a laugh at this. The publisher then confirms with Anand about the book dedicated to Sia. Anand just spells out Sia's name and says yes. Bhavani is surprised to hear this. Anand asks the publisher whether hel will make tea for him. The publisher says no and goes. After he goes, Abhi asks Bhavani whether he will make tea for him. Bhavani says he will like to spend some time here, he cannot make him go by offering tea. They both have a very hearty laugh. Bhavani then asks Abhi about the book being dedicated to Sia. Abhi asks him not to question him again. Bhavani then goes on to tell that you writers are all the same. You have the samw effect on you. You write such sweet and big things , but you never ever follow them. Abhi says nothing like that. Bhavani says i told you that she is like your daughter, but not your daughter. Why don't you accept what you feel for her? What do you think of the age difference? Anyway, you are used to this, he says. Abhi gets frustrated. He says there is nothing that i am fearing to accept. You want to believe non-existing relationship, so be it, Abhi says. Bhavani then tells him that he is going to Mumbai. Abhi gives a very refreshing expression on his face. Bhavani notices this and says as soon as i told the name Mumbai, I see that your heart is beating fast. Abhi gives a smile. Bhavani says he will meet Simran. Abhi then fold his hands before him and tells him no to reveal anything. Bhavani says he will need a promise from him. Abhi looks at him. Bhavani says he will get a very lovely present for him and says he will get him his daughter's photo. Abhi is wxcited and says can you do it? Bhavani nods his head.

Saurabh is upset, is walking restlessly. He calls Sid and asks him where is Simran? Sid says her patient is critical and she is in the ICU. Sid tells him not to worry as he is with Simran. AStha comes home. She just walks out of the car without taking her bag. Her friend calls for her to take her bag but AStha just walks in. Shaguna opens the door. Astha gives her a look and goes in. Her friend gives Shaguna her bag and says she is not well, i think. Saurabh scolds AStha for not calling .He says you have a mobile with you, good that your mom is not here, he says. Astha just goes into her room without speaking anything. Shaguna tells SAurabh that her friend said she is not well. They both go to her room. AStha is lying in bed turning to the other side. She never faces them. They keep on asking her what the problem is, is she not feeling well. She does not speak anything. Shaguna then says she must be tired, leave her, she will get alright. They both go out. Astha watches them go.

Simran comes out of the ICU and tells her patient's family that the lady is fine. Sid congratulates Simran for the success and says he is proud to be asociated with her. They then leave. Simran says AStha will be home , she will not allow me to sleep as she will be talking the whole night. It is going to be endless, she says.

Saurabh and Shaguna are discussing about AStha when Simran comes in. SAurabh then tells her that AStha is not well. Simran goes into her room. AStha pretends to be asleep. Simran very affectionately goes near her, touches her forehead to chekc whether she is running temperature, then caresses her head, then leaves. Astha gives a very angry look to Simran after she goes out.

Simran tells her father that AStha is ok, sleeping. She must be tired bcos of the long drive. She will be ok tomorrow. SAurabh says you handled the situation very well. I was really afraid when Radha told that she will tell the truth to Astha. Thank God, you called up and solved everything,he says. Simran is surprised and says i did not talk to you. When did Radha call, she asks. SAurabh says you might have forgotten that you spoke due to your work tension. I messaged you when you were in the OT. You then called back ,he says. Simran says i received your message, but did not get time to call you. To whom did u talk to, she asks very anxiously. Just then, Astha makes a very violent entry there and screams nanu, you talked to me. Yo told me everything. AStha gives a very angry look to all. Saurabh , Simran and Shaguna feel the heat. All are very upset and are shocked to see AStha in a very angry mood.

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What will happen next ????????/ I am very anxious to know about that.....waiting for tomorrow for Sree's wonderful update. 😃 Thanks Sree !
vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are doing a wonderful job,Sree.
kalpanajaggi thumbnail

Sree:

You are amazingly prompt and very detailed oriented.

Thanks for the wonderful updats.

sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thax a lot............. 👏

yea tu hona hi tha........😉

kalpanajaggi thumbnail

Sree:

Thanks a lot for the wonderful updates.

You are amazingly prompt and detail oriented. I have actually stopped watching Astitva after reading your updates.

Thank you....

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree. Thank God Aastha knows the truth now. I can't wait to see how Simran handles the situation.😃
vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This episode just seems to be marking time (for what?). It must have been a drag, frustrating to watch, without much happening...
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update. cant wait for tomorrow's update!
Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for another awesome update 😊

We are so much behind in the U.S. It's always good to know what will happen in the serial in advance so if I miss any episode I really don't care.
Your updates are as good as actually watching the serial itself 👍🏼.