Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
dekhli episodee...
i really respect Zaroon's point of view...ppl shud try to understand him..
Zaroon and Usama's convo was too good..i Love how he immediately took Kashaf's name :))
ZK meeting <33 Fawad looked so Hot!!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I really respect his opinions too and I really don't see why/how any girl would have a problem with such a man 😳

Rabz_14 thumbnail
i dun understand whats so cool about being extra liberal...esp in Pakistan!?
why cant we simply follow our culture

Edited by Rabz_14 - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail

It's become a norm yaar..and to be very honest..sucha thing doesn't even exist here..growing up here, I never felt the need to go that extra step and be so liberal...Pakistan ka to phir apna ek alag culture hai..

I don't see where it all leads such people -_-
Rabz_14 thumbnail
i know right...ppl here think that they'r trying to be more westernized...whereas Muslims living in foreign countries are way much better in terms of following religion n culture...Valentines Day ko hi dekh lo Lol

Originally posted by: starstruckk

So, my mom finally watched last Friday's episode..last night..and so today I asked her what she thought..she said it wasn't all that great..which I could understand..πŸ˜†..but then I asked her about the last 2 minutes..and she goes "bas theek tha...koi khas nahi tha"..I was like maa..you don't get it do you? it was amazing...☺️..

I don't think everyone watches Zaroon & Kashaf's interactions like we do. πŸ˜†

My dad does!πŸ˜† But he prefers the scenes of Hammad and his parentsπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I doubt it...πŸ€”

Then maybe she is pretending to be married so Zaroon leaves her alone!
OnlyHope thumbnail
You're sooo right..
I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, neither saying this for everyone, but from my personal experience, I feel looked down upon when I go back to Pakistan and practice what I do here as well...people seriously call me/my sister backwards and what not..it's as if our religion/culture has just been clouded by the western hype. I find it much more easier to practice Islam the way it should be practiced, only in the US..
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

dekhli episodee...
i really respect Zaroon's point of view...ppl shud try to understand him..
Zaroon and Usama's convo was too good..i Love how he immediately took Kashaf's name :))
ZK meeting <33 Fawad looked so Hot!!

Being conservative is good, but zaroon is a hypocrite -_- he thinks anything is acceptable for him and not a girl, which is an issue with most Paki men, especially those who are educated, they become too egoistic :/ I hate such guys

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

You're sooo right..

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, neither saying this for everyone, but from my personal experience, I feel looked down upon when I go back to Pakistan and practice what I do here as well...people seriously call me/my sister backwards and what not..it's as if our religion/culture has just been clouded by the western hype. I find it much more easier to practice Islam the way it should be practiced, only in the US..

Your talking about PEOPLE thinking that of you, my own mom says things like that to me :/ it gets to annoying -_-