interesting concept..
cont soon
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Lavish_Liz

Hei
can I please req certain points to you?
1. Could you please use a simple english, am not saying for vocabulary or anything just you way of writing takes a second or two's time to register the whole scene in mind, and many readers here are not used to, the can not relate to such momentonous writing easily soit takes time to relate it would be good if you tryn elaborate or may be a flow thing...I did found the flow missing here as 'I' to be precise was not able to get or read this ntire slot in a single flow anywhere in these two parts.
Also
2. Please Please Please a hearty req please see towards the names, they gets Rishab insteed of Maan and Kundra Instead of Singh Khurana and same with Madhu and Geet...Please either write on MB or GeetHSP...but avoid this confussion

all in all the plot in stupendous would love to read if it works out with me
Regards
Liz

about the naming confusion I red through the story and adapt it toGeet but I have missed rishabh at one spot and I acknowledge my error. As far as the writing goes define flow because if I don't understand what is lacking I cant fix it
Often times I shy away fromdetail and repeated emphasis so if you don't read it once u will miss it. I don't know if I interpreted you correctly so feel free to add
Lavish_Liz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iiDona

about the naming confusion I red through the story and adapt it toGeet but I have missed rishabh at one spot and I acknowledge my error. As far as the writing goes define flow because if I don't understand what is lacking I cant fix it
Often times I shy away fromdetail and repeated emphasis so if you don't read it once u will miss it. I don't know if I interpreted you correctly so feel free to add

flow as in you would just go with the feel to read it again n again...hmm you can say when you read it you dont feel like stopping or that slight string where you can actually imagine or feel that you living it...hmm rather say drown yourself in reading get atached...sometimes it happens like you reading something you get a bond with it...Gosh I dont know how to explain flow...or what actually I wanna say...m no writer but just that the title is catchy n the story line is superb want to read but...still feel something missing 😔
may be it's just me...but...IDK...

And about the repeation and other thing that's kinda ok...! That isnt a big deal anyways till I get something worth reading to read 😊 and this one is one of those but it's just I am not able to relate much to it...
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavish_Liz

flow as in you would just go with the feel to read it again n again...hmm you can say when you read it you dont feel like stopping or that slight string where you can actually imagine or feel that you living it...hmm rather say drown yourself in reading get atached...sometimes it happens like you reading something you get a bond with it...Gosh I dont know how to explain flow...or what actually I wanna say...m no writer but just that the title is catchy n the story line is superb want to read but...still feel something missing 😔
may be it's just me...but...IDK...

And about the repeation and other thing that's kinda ok...! That isnt a big deal anyways till I get something worth reading to read 😊 and this one is one of those but it's just I am not able to relate much to it...

I do not know if I can do anything about this missing umph. I will post another update shortly. See if it is your thing & make your decision. Writing & judging thereof is highly subjective. I do not expect everyone to adore my writing. Thank you for your input & I will see you around.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

I am pursuing residency currently..have allied posting for 6 months hence you can see me willing away time on IF..come may and I'll most likely be gone..
hematology/oncology was one of the fields I was interested in, hence the two week posting..
but in the end it didnt work out..

your interest in oncology shows..are you thinking of actively persue it?

@pronounciation: its more like ame rather than amy

Good for you! I am an undergraduate & very much interested in oncology. In terms of an active pursuit of the career, there is much to be done. I know only bits & pieces; the ones physicians choose to share. What I want to find out, is a day in the life. So, currently in want of a mentor. I do not want to check off points from a checklist. (eg. hospital volunteering & all that jazz). So, I focus on a few things that interest me.
For instance, you tried hem/onc & decided it was not for you. I want to reinforce (& evaluate) what I believe is right for me. Hopefully, I succeed. 
I am very confused if the path I am walking on is the right one. The usual fears, etc.
Enough about me, have you found THE position yet? Where do you work/ what geographic area?

DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: RukhluvMaan

loved it...
have no idea..why maan is here and why he is calling geet with abusing words...
so geet is bought by michal... and what other things he do with geet... does he uses ger by calling other man...
poor geet...whats maans profestion...
problem solver ... he said...ehhh ,,,,??????
me confused... wether maan is villian or more bad than that..but i still Love the MSK...
but here things are missing... ??? what...!!!! i think ur way ofwritting is so diffetent that i read it three time to understand and make the clear image here..hehehehe...
in one meeting so much low opinion of maan for geet..hmmm iteresting...

Your questions about Maan calling Geet names & his profession are answered in the chapter. Give it another read if you have to. 
It is partly the societal view of young girls marrying older men & partly a part of Maan's job that makes him act hostile toward Madhu.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Audiwalia

Nice part... U know i m the who would ask u question after every for curosity sake i can't able to hold my curosity ... So i m gonna ask one more question... Why maan is interfering so much???? Maan is not her husband ... Michelle is geets husband ryt...so exactally who is Maan in this story?????

It is his job. Please read again & you will know. 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: ar_art

Oh... The guns are loaded now and all set to fire... Tat. Was amazing of geet to publicly serve him the divorce... So maan is all grey here... So I hav to remind me not to trust him... I'm getting an idea abt the future plot...
waiting...
lovely update

Do tell what you think. I am listening.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldenmoon

interesting concept..

cont soon

thank you
DonnaHarvey thumbnail