Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srishti. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i agree
suraj acts oversmart always sometimes it is kinda irritating.😡
U are rite pankaj is just being used in the whole scam which is cooking i guess against cid
i just want one thing (no offence) want the old team back. Suraj and pakaj i just wish have a cameo like rooma . Not many people are liking their presence in cid , And pankaj strange way of walking like salman khan is too disturbing.
I hope whatever their p lan is is reveled in very soon so because i dont know why i dont like seeing them with the team
CID without them is better (no offence) in my opinion

Originally posted by: poorvisinghcd

i agree
suraj acts oversmart always sometimes it is kinda irritating.😡
U are rite pankaj is just being used in the whole scam which is cooking i guess against cid
i just want one thing (no offence) want the old team back. Suraj and pakaj i just wish have a cameo like rooma . Not many people are liking their presence in cid , And pankaj strange way of walking like salman khan is too disturbing.
I hope whatever their p lan is is reveled in very soon so because i dont know why i dont like seeing them with the team
CID without them is better (no offence) in my opinion

Thank you so much for commenting Poorvi! 😃
To everyone who reads this review please try to comment and give your personal opinion too regarding the two officers!
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 11 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Damn,,they vanished Suraj from the show.. I really want that character in it..
Srishti. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secret.Soldier

Damn,,they vanished Suraj from the show.. I really want that character in it..

ya suraj has suddenly dissapeared
they only show pankaj talking with him on phone
Yes Suraj has suddenly disappeared from the show and this wasn't a intelligent move by FW...I mean if they wanted to vanish Suraj then they should have showed his exit or a episode on him and his suspicious acts but this vanishing suspense just seems boring.
Ashly_Ansalam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Possibilities are:
Sooraj may be the spy of Ex-ACP Digvijay
(OR)
He may be the Agent of a Criminal Gang like Daksh

The FW may be keeping it suspense because they can shoot another Face Off or Akhri Chunauthi
Srishti. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Yes Suraj has suddenly disappeared from the show and this wasn't a intelligent move by FW...I mean if they wanted to vanish Suraj then they should have showed his exit or a episode on him and his suspicious acts but this vanishing suspense just seems boring.

ya they have even dissapered kajal and vivek like that only😭
they should have shown an exit episode which would be more satisfactory, but..
i think they don't do that cause ill give you my own example😛 - when tasha's (my fav) exit episode was shown. I actually stopped watching cid for a while😭. And then i came to know that there had been a chota sa difference in the TRP cause many of the tasha fan's stopped watching cid after their fav actresses exit episode was shown
On the other hand after a couple of days i resumed watching cid and after a year or so kajal and vivek my other favourites, dissapered. I thought they might have taken a break like vivek had the previous year for a couple of months, so i continued watching😊. And then i startd liking poorvi a lot and now a year since kajals gone i am poorvi's biggest fan. If they would have showed kajal and viveks death episode then i would have stopped watching again and other fans might as well but instead i continued hopin they'd be back as no death episode and initially after seeing cid mein gaddar i started liking poorvi a lot and till i realised vivek and kajal left the show i started loving poorvi 😳sooo..

the same thing happened with many kajal fans i know, even they are now poorvi fans or shreya fans😊
maybe thats why FW is avoiding death scences.
and if this is the decision then i am glad, its good

but in suraj's case yes they should have shown something like rooma, or he being busted or any such thing😲