My prediction regarding Suraj and Pankaj! Plz read

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi CIDians! Before I start I must tell you guys that this thread is not to bash or offend any character or fans of Suraj and Pankaj! So let me start my personal prediction regarding Suraj and Pankaj and their suspicious acts which have been going on for some time now. 😛 Firstly, when I first saw Suraj hiding evidence and not doing his job properly I was sure that there might be some more upcoming suspicious acts of him to perhaps destroy CID. For a while I told myself that it may be just that his a lazy officer or isn't really bothered but now after seeing today's shocking act his done through Pankaj it really makes me believe that he is planning to destroy or tarnish CID image. And ya despite DCP appointing him that doesn't mean he cannot betray DCP. From the start of his investigating I suspected that there may be a episode coming up of him betraying CID or him doing worse acts which makes the team suspicious. However, I am not really negative about Pankaj as much because I think his just being used in all this. He does whatever Suraj tells him as he isn't aware that by helping Suraj he is rather ruining his own job than improving as an officer. Pankaj is a innocent and foolish officer who will do anything someone tells him as he thinks Suraj is great and all. Furthermore, when Suraj told Pankaj to shut up when he was breaking the laptop evidence Pankaj did it straight away. There are many more things like this but I'm just telling two and then today Suraj told Pankaj to take such a risk and come into the bureau so early to copy criminal database in a memory stick. In simple words I'd say that according to me Pankaj is being used by Suraj and Suraj is the main problem creator. I have actually seen Pankaj investigating properly and taking part. He can be a good officer at times! I have a strong feeling that Suraj wants to destroy CID or he wants to take revenge of CID as his a criminal but has a new identity or something now. And today after Shreya seeing him copying database and Abhijeet sir and ACP sir conversation this becomes quite clear that something is fishy and the main suspense is to see whats happening. This whole post is just my idea of what it can be. Many times Daya sir has told him to work properly too and Purvi even caught him hiding some letter or something in a episode. The main question is why?!

This is my personal opinion and prediction guys and if you are offended by anything I am sorry. I am not saying that I'm 100% sure but this is a feeling I have so I shared it...I could be wrong too!

These are the suspicious acts which I can remember Suraj doing:

- hiding evidence such as breaking a laptop and this shows his support to criminals.

- telling Pankaj to copy criminal database to a memory stick.

- acting over smart with senior inspectors who are more trained than him and questioning them then acting like CID is there for nothing and he knows everything.

Hope you enjoyed reading my post and do comment and like!!! Have a good day! 😃

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, I always find that Pankaj when not in Suraj's company is not doing anything negative...he seemed to be good at heart in last night's episode where he was feeling bad for the dead people. Suraj is the main culprit...the one who is always hiding evidence, destroying stuff etc. FW can take this track forward nicely and give us an interesting finale to this, but we know their track record...it will be a big mess. We have to wait and see what happens to this track. We need to bear in mind that the names of these 2 actors have not yet appeared in the cast list at the start of the episodes, so I don't think they are here to stay for too long. I don't dislike Pankaj...at times he looks like Freddie2 to me. Its Freddie who seems to be overacting of late. 😔
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Yes, I always find that Pankaj when not in Suraj's company is not doing anything negative...he seemed to be good at heart in last night's episode where he was feeling bad for the dead people. Suraj is the main culprit...the one who is always hiding evidence, destroying stuff etc. FW can take this track forward nicely and give us an interesting finale to this, but we know their track record...it will be a big mess. We have to wait and see what happens to this track. We need to bear in mind that the names of these 2 actors have not yet appeared in the cast list at the start of the episodes, so I don't think they are here to stay for too long. I don't dislike Pankaj...at times he looks like Freddie2 to me. Its Freddie who seems to be overacting of late. 😔

@ Bold: I feel he has always shown that in his own way since the beginning. He may be a comedian, but he's really sweet at heart.

@ Bold and Underline: Well given that Suraj has completely disappeared, I'm not sure if this will happen. They'll probably just show him over the phone a few more times until Pankaj disappears as well or he miraculously undergoes a character change.

@ Bold and Italics: Well given that an article said that the two were only here for a few episodes, I guess not. But now it's been a while since Pankaj has been here. He should be added.

@ Bold Pink: Well if he's Freddie2 then change Freddy back to the old Freddy that we had. Don't make a complete joker now.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

For a while I told myself that it may be just that his a lazy officer or isn't really bothered but now after seeing today's shocking act his done through Pankaj it really makes me believe that he is planning to destroy or tarnish CID image.

However, I am not really negative about Pankaj as much because I think his just being used in all this. He does whatever Suraj tells him as he isn't aware that by helping Suraj he is rather ruining his own job than improving as an officer. Pankaj is a innocent and foolish officer who will do anything someone tells him as he thinks Suraj is great and all.

I have a strong feeling that Suraj wants to destroy CID or he wants to take revenge of CID as his a criminal but has a new identity or something now. And today after Shreya seeing him copying database and Abhijeet sir and ACP sir conversation this becomes quite clear that something is fishy and the main suspense is to see whats happening.

@ Blue: See he was put here by ACP Digvijay as a way for him to get back into CID. So that makes sense.

@ Green: Pankaj would make a good CID officer if they showed him having a bit more brains and they stopped giving him these comedy scenes. And if they want to make him into Freddy2, then make Freddy into a proper CID officer.

@ Pink: Now this is an idea I like. If FW wants they could really develop this idea and make it appear realistic. But FW just loves to spoil things, so forget it.

I highly agree with you in everything you said Vis! Yes, Freddy has been overacting and this needs to stop because it will let down the good episodes which we have been seeing recently. And yes I completely forgot to mention that Pankaj seemed to be good at heart in last night's episode...I hope the FW don't turn him negative like Suraj rather stop his foolishness and him doing whatever Suraj says like a puppet! Thanks for commenting Vis! 😃

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

@ Blue: See he was put here by ACP Digvijay as a way for him to get back into CID. So that makes sense.

@ Green: Pankaj would make a good CID officer if they showed him having a bit more brains and they stopped giving him these comedy scenes. And if they want to make him into Freddy2, then make Freddy into a proper CID officer.

@ Pink: Now this is an idea I like. If FW wants they could really develop this idea and make it appear realistic. But FW just loves to spoil things, so forget it.

I agree Shreya! This comedy of Freddy and Pankaj needs to stop now as it is letting down the episodes. Pankaj can be a good officer as he actually investigates and takes part but I hope that him being a puppet of Suraj in doing wrong things doesn't destroy his hard work and his kind character. The only thing which is letting Pankaj and Freddy down is their comedy and this can be unprofessional at times. This comedy should stop and the crime show and the characters should have some seriousness including Freddy and Pankaj. Anyways, thanks a lot for commenting Shreya and also liking my idea! 😃
Aman_Aditya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yes i agree with you , kal ke CID episode me bhi suraj ne pankaj ke kahne par he CID ke laptop se data copy kiya tha , suraj hamesha apni duty ache se karta hai
He is very good CID OFFICER 👏

Originally posted by: LoverofAdi

yes i agree with you , kal ke CID episode me bhi suraj ne pankaj ke kahne par he CID ke laptop se data copy kiya tha , suraj hamesha apni duty ache se karta hai

He is very good CID OFFICER 👏

Huh...I guess you got mixed up with the two dear as Pankaj copied the data from the laptop when Suraj told him to. Anyways thanks for commenting! 😊
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 11 years ago
Aman_Aditya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^^ Oh! SORRY pearl , mere hisab se aap samajh gay honge ki mai kya kahna chahta hoon 😃
It's okay dear...I understood what you wanted to say! 😃