Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

HEY GUYS THIS WAS A CHALLENGE GIVE BY HELEN TO ME SINCE I AM WOTW 

ENJOY N COMMENT 😳

I was sitting at the mandap waiting for my bride to be, my Beautiful Dulhan ,My Riya to come down the spiral stairs and come and sit next to me.  

I was dying to see her and even though I had just arrived at her house with the baraat  it felt like hours  of waiting .

I had nothing to do but be patient so I sat her  lost in thought  thousand memories rushing back to me  about every thing that happened in the recent months .

I was finally happy and the old Arju as Sam would say

Kismet I tell you (shaking my head and smiling hard

I never knew that the first day we had met just because I stole  your red flower clip that you would end up stealing my heart .

Now that I think of it how fast did  our love story start and how fast I changed.

All are choti choti baatein mulakatain  I still remember  very clearly

Jaise tum jaise   clean freak aur woman power jaise larki aaj thak nahi dehka maine

Tumare  coffee cup ki rim ko hundered times whipe kar na , aurat hone main lecture dena ya wahi aurat ka advantage  le ke  kaam nikalna .

That day I cant forget itne hot jo lag re thi ( he smiled )  jab hum office gaye the  case ki liye and  muhje papers nahi de re the who .

How you handed me your diary and pull out your pony tail and shook your head and walked over to the front desk . pata nahi kaise aur kya bole the tum

But kaam hogya for the first time you shut me up at leaset that's what I thought but no humsaha you  do and will .

God kitna time lag ra hai yeh sab … but I know it will be worth the wait after all itne  beautiful ho tum riya ki … ready hone main time tho lage ga na .

But when you dress up always all eyes are on you. The Kalki Devi case bhi uff most eligible bachelorette jo thi tum wa haan.   im very lucky tum mere ho re ho tum … us din muhje kya pata tha ki who aunty jab bole ki main tera pati hoon ki actually ek din asia hoga .

they say na foreshadowing of coming events .

Finally there you are Arjun beta kya lucky ho tum I thought  meri riya is looking drop dead gorgeous.

Finally she is sitting near me .

Uff ho pandit jaldi nahi kar sak the kya … control arjun control im acting like a college kid

Finally phere I took a deep breath and thought

Aaj se  Riya jaise  I have always protected you   and supported you I will , I still remember   from whether  it was saving you from the   the shot out  when I hid my self in the money truck or giving  support and courage to shot you for   1st time.

I still remember how you always cared and protected me as well tumahre yeh hi chote gestures  muhje majboor kare tum se pyar kar ne

Jaise jab resort millennium pe I traped my self in the car the whole night kaise mere liye ek cutting chai order ki , ya jab hotel main naxlites  muheje gun ki saat saar pe mare how you were rubbing my head .

And  do sab se important baatein ek  ganpati ki din tum jo coin diye force kar ke  muhej mere jaan save ki

And last but not    muhje pyaar kar ke muhje jeena wapas sikhayya.

Aaj mere life eki sab se ache din hai  he thought

The phir ended  her lifted his sehear and put her the sindoor  and mangla sutra

Shaadi sampan hui  he heard the padit say 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago