Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I love this scene , neither he will declare defeat nor she will .He wants her to start talking first and she wants him to say something...what can I say Stubborn lovers..

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 7 years ago
Arshi Di,😊

Awesome posts. I loved this one as just read it ."Ajeeb hain Dono" and how did u connect their problems with debris and our Ocean, Arnav took care of everything with its shore,his Khushi.
Looks like I was reading a poem or something Rhyming .πŸ‘ Simply Beautiful.

Why don't u write any story or OS ,it will be awesome.Trust me.Your writing is spell bounding.Do think about it.😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

A World of Dream... By ArshiHamesha

There were moments when Arnav had humiliated and insulted khushi but not the extent but this moment was way too much... after what all they went through in past.Arnav went a little too far this time when he broke her heart, that one heart which meant the world to him..And indeed he realized that he had always brought tears to those eyes..which often reflects back in his eyes too...
She was looking like a dream...and indeed he was mesmerized by that beauty as always got halted in his dream like Khushi who kept him up all night since he saw her in that red saree...
He came close to touch and feel if it was his dream...She went back...rejecting his touch...oh enraging him breaking his dream...

Ego and hurt soared in..and as always Arnav Singh Raizada realized that she belonged to someone else...In his rage and hurt, he says those words ...words which pierced her heart...and broke all her dreams in one swift way... He made sure that she realized that he is way above her ...and she means nothing to him
But our Khushi's spirit is bruised but not defeated...She rejects his gift which he offered as tip...ouch...
and gave him back ..in the way he understands...
But as soon as he goes...Khushi broke down...as she was hurt...not by those words...but the man who had said those words... She had dreamt of him as her prince..and he showed her this reality to ...
As she says...so true..and so heartbreaking...
"Sapnon ki duniya mein hi rehna acha hain lavanya ji..Kyunki asli duniya mein sirf dil tuttle hain.."
Her tear dropped..and he saw... it ached inside so much that he could not stay longer...Yes he did it again...he broke her heart...and he knew deep inside...he never wanted to...
A little painful and heartbreaking scene but an important one which made Arnav Singh Raizada realized that he had gone too far perhaps.
This moment ended Faraq Padta hain Track...
This was the track after her engagement when he was trying to make her realize "he matters to her so accept it" But she is his mirror image with equal ego and self-respect.He tried every possible way, from poolside to necklace but here he went too far as she was not giving in but what he saw it here it made him frustrated later as this was hard for him to accept this reality, the reality which is shown by her tears that she is deeply hurt because HE IS STILL HER FOCUS but he is out of her reach.Her Rajkumar is not his but on the other side, he thinks she is engaged and she has moved on.
Which was unacceptable for him as he could see her here pouring her heart out that how hard it is for her to do so."Kyuon karta hoon main aisa...har bar uss ki ankhon main aansoo..'
[Why do I do that?I became the reason of her tears everytime...].

He comes back and yells AT LA...AS FOR HIM KHUSHI IS UNIQUE AND HE NEVER WANTED La TO BE LIKE HER"KITNI BAAR KAHA HAI KEH USS KKG JAISA MAT BAN JANA ...MAIN PHELE HI .." [How many times I said ,don't become like La...I am already trying..."]HE COULDN'T FINISH...as for him no one is like Khushi and can't be...in the room, he spits fire again but her words melt him"hum jante hain humari aapki zindagi main koi ahmiyat nahi hai..."

"I know I have no place in your life..."

and he says sorry after that by hugging La as always imaging Khushi...
Sanaya Irani for portraying hurt of Khushi or Barun Sobti who showed the guilt and remorse of Arnav Singh Raizada...They brought the scene alive with some beautiful dialogues and screenplay.I simply salute them...
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 7 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Direct link to Ritu Post

..When he gave her shoulder to cry..

Khushi stumbles with Arnav during her internal war with pain'uh'.Arnav in rage," Dekh kar nahin chal sakti tum'"[you can't see where are you going]..Deep dialogue'does she really know where is she going?Her unbelievable steps are stumbling and you are the only one who can hold her.

Her uneven breathing and unusual silence with shaking body makes him sit down holds her gently like he can go any extent to release her from distress if he can.He inquires so softly as His eyes are searching for answers by gauging her face..

Khushi without looking at him in shattered state when he leaves her as it was unbearable for him seeing her like that ' and at the top this is not his place and he can't do anything.This is unbearable for him as he knows Khushi can't stop for 5 minutes'..and here something is really big because of which she is completely withdrawn'He wants to fix it for her period but how'

The moment he walks away she holds his shoulder and cries her heart out as he is the only one who can see her wounds and she lets him'..

He wants to remove her pain but how? And Then the reality hits him from which he was escaping couple of minutes ago'.."Khushi ! Kya tumhare mangaiter ne tum se khuch'."

Khushi lifts her head up and looks deeply in his eyes..Arnav in rage,"Kya kia uss ne'did he try to hurt you? Khushi while sobbing,"unhon ne humare saath'She wants to tell him so badly but'stops'

A fear runs through his veins ,at this point he is thinking worse,did he hurt her sexually,or physically or verbally?His brain is taking him places where he's been in his past and is the cause of his rage'with flaring nostrils ""Batao Khushi"[ tell me Khushi]'.I am imagining if he knew who is he .he will go and kill him ill treating his Khushi like that'..just like Nainital and goons

Khushi stops and looks in his eyes and remembers his words for his Di"meri Duniya tou aap ho'.mujhe iss Duniya se koi matlab nahin"[You are my world ,I don't care about this world] and how he took oath for her protection during Raksha bandhan'How can she break that strong TRUST'"atoot Vishwas" in between a brother and a sister,.ABOVE all she can't hurt him the only one who she thinks is hers'.She knows he will be shattered with her Di's broken marriage

She keeps starring at him couple of seconds and his eagerness is killing him to find the answers '.which he is totally unaware of it and the reason of her "Chup"[quietness]

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Direct link to Arnav Khushi's Moment by Ritu

Why Khushi fell in love with Arnav?

Why Khushi fell in love with him?

Interesting question as we all know Arnav fell in Love with her the moment she fell in her arms with the jolt...That infatuation changes into challenge in Dargha and then an attachment which Anjali mentions to him in the office ...tou uus Larki ka kya...his expressions changes...He wants her to accept his egoestic nature or in other words he wanted to break her belief system...I am Bhgwan and I make Fate...not your Bhagwan...But her challenging words haunt him like hell and he gets DEnt in his brain not the car.Office ,home, guest house, and on and on and on his urge to talk to her increases...till they reach for Diwali kiss.

That kiss which Khushi and he had no clue because they both went with their desires...that was the moment when she felt the jolt as she was into this Love business but still had no clue that this something.

Her first glimpse of her Rajkumar vs Shaitan is in Mandir in between Pigeons where his vulnerable state was so visible to her " Jiji jo jaisa hai woh waisa kyuon nahin Dikhta.."That day she felt so close to him as he had lost his parents just like her...

From that day on, she knew he says something different and acts differently.But her love starts way before...

Let me take you when she wakes up after Guest house...in her sleep state...she sees his hand caressing her and putting her locks behind her ears...She knows this Rajkumar since then as he is the one who came for her Rescue 'Ayaga koi Rajkumar Ghori char keh"...So he was Shaitan in her open eyes but in her subconscious he was her Rajkumar...She loves him since then and she wakes up with a jolt...Nahin...as she gets scared of her own findings and feeling which she had no clue about.After knowing him and after his sorry this relation grew each day.

The way She knew Arnav ,no one did or does.That is the biggest reason Arnav fell each day more and more for her.She fell for his magnetized yet arrogant behavior because she sees his true face and golden heart behind this Akhdoo face.

kyun hum apse larte hain , jhagrte hain par aapke jane keh baad aaphi ki rah takte hai...iss ehsaas ko eik mauqa tou do...after he leaves for London shows she is still in her initial state with open eyes yet in sleep she can sense her Rajkumar and his trouble...and can hear him calling her for help...

He treated her as his equal in making deals as she matters to him.She was nothing but everything to him and she never gets angry after seeing him with his Di , very vulnerable , all guards down .She really saw the real glimpse of Arnav who no one else peeked into .
She shares her life with him by telling him about her parents and all ,why because he showed her coming there that she matters to him in all states, hate, love, whatever.He always there for her in the time of need .She can count on him.Again he was the one who she can call as her own.They both were who they were with each other.A true image , a mirror image, a true challenger who can have power to win and lose each other in this game of Love.They both never pretend or hide anything from each other as they were REAL without any pretense and any mask and that was the beauty of their relationship which grew over time.
She couldn't stop getting in love with him and he coudn't hate her...TELEPATHY...shows both fell unexpectedly and couldn't set themselves free from each others magic.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arnav Khushi Moment.. <3

When it mattered to him... faraq padha tha... kyunki... by Ritu

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/95409439

What are you doing this to me ...reminding me the most important moment of Arnav's life when 1st time he felt tug in his heart and fear for losing his Khushi.This was the 1st step later running after the Ambulance he will spit these words again but with severe intensity and finally at the top of the cliff main tumhare bina...

He completes his Fadak Padta hai later but she knows exactly and connects those dots later ...

Love here what you said..

How could she do this to him... How could she do it to herself...He knew she felt something for him...he knew that he mattered to her... he was the one that made her heart go fast..he knew he impacted her...she was attracted to him... her feelings were also there on diwali night...as she didnt run away...She was in that moment with him...He witnessed her heartbreak ruthlessly but it did break him into pieces...but he knew that there was something between them..something still left behind...then how can she move on.

That was bothering him and then he made her life hell to accept it.

This is a realization moment for Khushi for the first time that she is ENGAGED'...When Arnav puts the ring half way through her finger,Shyam's hand comes in her mind and by yanking her hand and by lowering her eyes...',"aap yeh Anghoothi nahi pehna sakte''...[you can't put me on this ring] and the very next moment she looks at him with her deepest caustic way in her hollow voice ...'..."yeh humari sagai ki angoothi hai"[This is my engagement ring]''...

The moment gets glaciates with the piercing pain with those hollow words of Khushi and in return it benumbs and desensitizes him and his gesture "Kya yeh saach hai"[is it true?] without WORDS and she confirms it.She lowers her gazes as she can't bear his pain anymore.but he couldn't take his eyes off ...'The excruciating pain and the numbness of the brain paralyzes the Mighty ASR whose hands never miss any target yet lose the grip on the ring .

Later Arnav in rage and bafflement,"tumhari sagai ho gyae,..kaise'tum ne mujhe batana zaroori nahi samjha..Kissi ko pata kyuon nahinn hai"[you got engaged'how'you didn't even bother to tell me]hmmm.Why she supposed to tell you she meant nothing ,girls like her have purpose behind everything'not a single girl matters to ASR then WHY?

Khushi in quizzical mode,"aap ko iss se kya fadak padta hai"[why does it matter to you?]

Arnav grabbing her fiercefully,"Mujhe iss se fadak padta hai Dammit' kyuonke'.[it matters to me because.]His ego and fear stops him completing his sentence'.he just keeps starring at her with agonizing eyes'.which are delivering his message which he can't verbalize'..

Khushi also remembers this before her dream and after Arnav's 1st confession "I love you"'which he supposed to finish here'..

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Diwali Times - When they were coming closer- By Ritu

Diwali
PART -1
by ArshiHamesha

The moment he turns on the lights he sees Khushi is enfulgent with fairy lights.He stops at this mesmerized and resplendent beauty. The romantic tune of Rabba vey oscillates the pendulum of charming notes in their surroundings which makes them to dive in it .

Her clumsiness and his concern is worth to watch,"Dihan se"[be careful]-----He moves towards her, holds her hand gently by keeping his gaze on her eyes. She closes her eyes while breathing heavily as his fingers touch her bare neck along with his brushing breath to disentangle her from the lights . He slowly turns her around to remove the rest of the tangled lights carefully and gently but his actions are making her breathless .It seems he is kissing her from the back with his burning and sensuous breath along with his gentle fingers .If his seductive touch was driving her nuts so does hers to him.Her essence while turning her around and the gazes of her bare back were enough to make him lose his desires too. His crawling fingers not only touch her in this process but also shiver her to her spine .If she is quavering by his touch he is intoxicating with outpouring desires . The same with Khushi as the warmth of his touch is consuming her with flooding desires .Her uneven breath by his warm touch and burning gazes makes her palpitating . The other day he couldn't embrace her ,hold her ,assure her that everything will be alright but today he is showing her his presence ,his assurance that "sab theek ho gyega".Today he is embracing her though in seductive way but message is being delivered .

He showed her his complete right on her and she let him.He could feel the burning intensity the same way she could during this proximity and above all they both forgot to turn the lights off meaning Fate wants them to be entangled with each other with all the lights , happiness on in their lives under the stars ,under the sky, even their parents want that too.

The amazing part is this even he disentangled her from the fairy lights , neither he or she couldn't be able to move.

Arnav asks her with concern, "Tum theek ho? [Are you alright?" ]

Even Khushi nods yes, he asks her again,"Are you sure?"

Anjali comes gets concerned about Khushi. But Arnav's entwined answer makes Khushi entangled with thoughts "Khushi Ulajh gaye"[Khushi got entangled] The way she looks at him with trepidation and the way he couldn't blink ,couldn't breath is simply breathtaking.During this whole scenario he does not take his eyes off of her even though she leaves feeling awkward and his signature turned gazes don't stop.It's hard for him to let her go..."This is the moment when Di's word [during 1st Tu hi bata mere Maula] "Sansain ruk jayengi" are coming into action.Realization indeed has started and seeping deeply.

Babuji's illness, constant pressure of marriage with Shyam, and the top this Gadbad,Dhak Dhak after fairylight incident she just doesn't want to see him next day. but that's not possible is it...She has to convince him coming down for taking part in this occasion.Her blabbering makes him more confused and amused .Khushi's convo with Anjali about marriage makes him astounded but Anjali does leave a pondering and realization for both of them Which brings both of them in each others arms over the Rangoli.Colors scattered as they are playing Holi with joy of their union.A boy and a girl in each other's arms staring at each other comfortable ,what a romantic and sensuous scene is .She tries to get up but again falls back on him entangled with him just like yesterday intertwined with fairy lights today in his arms .Hey hey rubs in to make it more pleasurable.

Diwali and its lightening is still on with these two with their private moments...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
DIWALI TIMES PART 2

Scene 121-122

The day when they both really felt for each other's proximity and couldn't hold themselves.He returned her the Rajkumar who can bend to propose her with his touch by returning her payal.

His intoxicated looks ,her innocent beauty and these burning desires which were making both of them compelling and falling for each other .They both forgot the surroundings and the moment just brought them closer.The passion ,desire, and the pull was so strong and felt without uttering a word.Their unique chemistry speaks volume and then ALMOST KISS...His desirous eyes,her clutching her sari,his caressing her cheeks with softness and her closing eyes with burning desires all just makes this scene a memorable and unforgettable.

The song which had no attraction for me just makes me feel as it is for them and Both of these heart touching actors did a marvelous job here.A standing ovation for them.πŸ‘...I love this scene so much and I don't know how many times I've seen this yet never got bored of it yet becomes sad not seeing them again.

Thnx Ritu for the PM😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
DHEELA CHARACTER TO ARSHI'S POST

Arnav is what he is and this pic speaks volume to me...he is a committed person by heart,Just couple of moments ago he was touching her delicate face unintentionally and suddenly his hand stops and he realizes he has no right...he picks her up to take her HOME...

Pick any other scene and answer lies within boundaries...regardless he wanted this girl who is his life but never went against her will till she gave in her consent and realized the depth of their love...HIS love beyond any rituals and customs...LOVE became their Duppatta ...their HONOR...their CHARACTER...their HEARTBEAT...EVERYTHING...

He was with La and was committed and respected too and never crossed any line either.BUT when Khushi came he changed for her not going against from his NORMS though.

She never felt with him as awkward while being with Shyam who was always nice and buttery yet there was something which warned her always to be away from him...Woman's instinct.If her touch was his life , his touch was soothing for her too.

Lovely post ArshicsπŸ‘..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Direct Linkhttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/96182089

100th Special...Hospital Hug

"I am completely broken..."[hum poori tarah se toot chuke hain...] ...her words were piercing his heart and he closed his eyes by seeing her suffering which was reflected from his face.A girl who ran in his arms and poured her heart out by embracing him tight ,burying herself in his chest with hope and perhaps "love" which she couldn't acknowledge yet he was the only one she feels as his... She couldn't guessed or differentiate in between attraction or need in the time of trouble . She found solace and strength in him and she couldn't do much but to run and embrace a pillar for herself who felt like her own in this shaky time around her.He was a bit scared as these feelings overwhelmed him . His arms came up to give her what she needed the most in words a simple consolation,"Everything will be alright..." but he couldn't because of he didn't know how.He wanted to tell her "Sab Theek Ho jaiyega..." nothing will happen to her as he is here .He wanted to embrace her the tightest but he couldn't console her or give her warmth of protection ..."Yahi tou main dai nahin paya..."[I couldn't give her the one she wanted the most] ,he gave that hug later to La by imaging Khushi .., She retreated slowly and looked at him with baffled and shuffled thoughts . He couldn't bear her pain and called out her name"Khushi..." but it's too late she stepped back and ran away leaving him trailing her Duppata. She never looked back which she always do...and that left both of them trailing to find the answer of recents moments..."Why..."?

Arnav,"Kyuon main uss par haath nahin rakh paya?..."

[Why I couldn't put my hand on her?]

Khushi,"Kyuon humain unn keh Kandhe ki zaroorat padi?.."

[Why did I need her shoulder to cry?]

But she got what she needed the most at that moment...strength ,assurance and support and he did provide that by being there...😊

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago