Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

I was looking for this to read something.

Go it.

You are so sweet/ Hope life is treating you well

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

A love which bloomed in a throbbing moment of a heart but couldn’t find the courage to confess it’s true feelings on time. Will Love find it’s way back? To find out…here I present

~~~ On Going on the blog

PM me to get link

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Recently made

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

A love which bloomed in a throbbing moment of a heart but couldn’t find the courage to confess it’s true feelings on time. Will Love find it’s way back? To find out…here I present

~~~ On Going on the blog

PM me to get link

I just go your email, I thought you updated new episode here.

but instead I got this. Oh, my. I want to join this story at least from the beginning. Just for you to know, the link in your email doesn't work.

Beautiful edits up there, especially Sanaya's bday one. Gorgeous indeed.

Edited by AdiGallia - 4 years ago
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wonderful and a lot to explore😊

i am loving it, my leisure time reading

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

wonderful and a lot to explore😊

i am loving it, my leisure time reading

sorry I didn't see this.

Enjoy

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

👏

Derma...😊

After a long time, something clicked in me.No doubt, Barun is capable of pulling through such a higher caliber of mentally and physical torture filled with fear, uncertainty and at the same time a sense of unknown pleasure until it reached a limit where there was no turning back...

Human nature is such a complexed one that no one can point out what where how when etc...yet certain things we learn by experience...

I don't know how many of you are going to agree yet I always see things with a different angle so this was from my POV...

When we start doing things for pleasure, soon that pleasure takes over, it becomes an obsession or simply a part of us. Alcohol, women, food, in other words, Ayashi

The quality of state of being profligate; a profligate or very vicious course of life; a state of being abandoned in moral principle and in vice; dissoluteness. or licentiousness, looseness.

He wanted a Tatoo, his choice...Ah! A snake with many mouths. What could be better to explain such a state?

The maker asks for 2000Rs, Anthony delivers what he wants and beats the guy in black and blue...and leaves with a curse...

So the curse becomes a nightmare...Initially, he doesn't pay heed to it and continues his life as it is, drinking, eating, woman, until none of this he remembers, all he knows the hissing and spreading pain which takes over until he forgets himself...crawls over to be relieved yet it was too late...

He cries ...he pleas... He begs...has no way out...

then he remembers where he has to return to fix but again all he leaves just the peeling back like a snake, who sheds his skin...to be all new, here he sheds a skin covered with crawling sins...

Barun, you took my heart for this...as an actor you nailed it and as a viewer, I felt it after so long...Welcome back!👏👏 ⭐️

This quarantine brought me back to IF.

It's been a while.

You won't imagine that I didn't watch Derma yet.I watched Sanaya's both projects but somehow I missed this. What a life? After reading this now I must. Can you tell me where can I watch this?

Your visuals are pretty exciting my senses to see Barun at his real form, full of expressions.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sorry I didn't see this.

Enjoy

Oh, I am, Just started watching the show and your analysis.

Great work 👍🏼

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey ArchiH,

I was looking for your piece for Teri Meri, The one you got nominated here on IF. Can you give me the link please?

aditi-K thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Really, missing you here

Edited by aditi-K - 3 years ago