Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ssanjinika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Sanaya Irani in Dum Dum Dumaroo...

Watching her after a while was a bliss.Looking as usually beautiful and expressive through her acts.A short yet very strong portrayal of Dr.Sneha. <3 <3

I dropped in to say that I watched Dum dum dumaroo today and throughly enjoy the film. Must say that Sanaya nailed it. Be it the slightly startled doctor or the annoyed one...the digusted one or guilty and touched one...she absolutely nailed it! Definitely recommend the film!
Caught your analysis of the 'I love you, dammit' episode. Wonderfully analyzed. I agree with every point you made. That is one of my fav episodes. Actually, this was the episode I happened to first catch on a regional channel. The 'I love you, dammit' drew me in so much that I watched the episode from the beginning inspite of it being a badly dubbed Tamil version. Once I saw the full episode, there was no stopping me. Didn't rest till I watched the original Hindi version from the beginning on the internet. Shuru ho Gaya mera IPKKND mania πŸ˜‰
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
All my replies are in red.πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thx Labi dear πŸ€— You're welcomeπŸ€—

OK all answers are in Blue (My all answers are in red)

this pink one is here

What you said in BOLD I said this in my 190-91 during forced marraige

and here is the link of my facebook post

https://www.facebook.com/notes/arhi-together-forever-%EF%B8%8F%EF%B8%8F/arshi-marriage-special-by-arshihamesha/740158576153261/

I could access this link only after quoting the post and copy pasting the link from there.

I am glad that you also think that he wouldn't have done the same thing if it wasn't Khushi.Beautiful analysis as usual.πŸ‘

Now why am I saying he sacrificed

Think out of the norm, not as a viewer,
As Arnav

put yourself in his shoes

Nafs ko maar ke kaam karna sab se mushkil kaam hai, I hope u heard it
He was a closed book, never opened up, even girls were around him yet he kept himself in his shell and suddenly he opened up to her

He saw her in his arms and at the top he heard she said chod dijiye Anjaliji ko

He never heard or saw anything else
(That's his problem.He always comes to conclusions without listening to the whole thing.)
His trust which broke when he was 14 and again he was standing at the doorway seeing another betrayal of his life
That moment he had no feelings of love

Chap gaya hai...that speaks itself

That I know.😭

Loved this edit.An amazing portrayal of his painful past and present.Look at his painful eyes.😭
Your all edits are superb.I forgot to say that earlier.😳

He killed his own ego, his pride
He put his name with her, not because of love, though his love over came yet his hate was fueling him and he attached his own name with her..that is why on the bridge he said main apni di ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon aur main ne kiya...tum jaisi larki se shaadi
Why because she was a characterless for him

He sacrificed his pride and all for a characterless girl who he loves so much

That nafs he killed to marry her
That sacrifice I was mentioning here...

I can understand your views regarding Arnav's sacrifice.Afterall if we view it from a person's perspective, our perception might also change.
It's not that I never understood Arnav's insecurities, fears, pains or his sufferings.
Anger clouds his judgement and all the rational thoughts flow out of his mind.He very well knows from his heart that she is an innocent girl.Some unexpected words and some shocking scenes changed his trust instantly.He loved her.But love can never sustain without trust.

He might have sacrificed his pride by marrying her but would he have done the same if it was Lavanya or anyone else?Never.
He did the marriage because the girl in question was Khushi, who values this institution, whom he thought he could tame by this step.But he would never enter into a marriage if it was Lavanya.That says a lot.
That's where Na paas aa sake..na door ja sake happens.''nafrat paas anne na de..mohabbat door jane na de!''

About the bridge scene, as much expressive his eyes are, his words are always total opposite to what his heart says.So I don't believe most of his words.πŸ˜†Most of his words are only to hurt Khushi and also to assure himself that he is right.As he once said, uska koi matlab nahi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
He won't marry anyone just for the sake of his sister.

If he is that adamant to do anything for his sister, then why he didn't bring Shyam back when she pleaded him after the miscarriage?No, he won't do anything for his sister.If he could marry a characterless girl for his Di as he thinks, then why couldn't he bring back a traitor like Shyam just to please his Di?That says it all.I know Arnav is right in the 2nd scenario, but I just said that to question what he always says.I am never doubting his loyalties to his Di.He is the brother anyone wishes to have.(But Anjali was never that sister..that's altogether a different topic).
But here he knows what is right and what is wrong or rather who is right and who is wrong.So he would never bend to his Di's unnecessary demands.

But Khushi would have done anything for her sister and also for his sister because she knows how much his Di meant to him.She was ready to leave him for his Di.She brought back Shyam because of his Di's deteriorating health.

Again, I am not a Khushi defender.I love both of them.I love them together.But flaws are flaws be it Khushi's or Arnav's and a human would never be flawless.

So even my perspective would have so many flaws.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³Look, I am defending myself.πŸ˜†

Edited by labi - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssanjinika

I dropped in to say that I watched Dum dum dumaroo today and throughly enjoy the film. Must say that Sanaya nailed it. Be it the slightly startled doctor or the annoyed one...the digusted one or guilty and touched one...she absolutely nailed it! Definitely recommend the film!
Caught your analysis of the 'I love you, dammit' episode. Wonderfully analyzed. I agree with every point you made. That is one of my fav episodes. Actually, this was the episode I happened to first catch on a regional channel. The 'I love you, dammit' drew me in so much that I watched the episode from the beginning inspite of it being a badly dubbed Tamil version. Once I saw the full episode, there was no stopping me. Didn't rest till I watched the original Hindi version from the beginning on the internet. Shuru ho Gaya mera IPKKND mania πŸ˜‰

Thnx dear 😊 for visiting

That pink is so so true, she nailed it naturally, didn't feel like she was forcing it as she was the doctor and her expressions were bang on

Don't worry, IPK mania and me are friends, just see this index and u will find and I would love to see you on this thread as Rabba Ve is in , hop in any time if you feel like it..

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Nafrat Paas Aane Na De

Mohabbat Door Jaane Na De

|Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?|

Jo Mein karonga...

Three concise words, spoken, in anger, in frustration at seeing her fleeing away from the feelings he must awaken once again. Just last night, during the dance, he showed her Farak padta hai ! It matters, and she screams it too while missing him this afternoon thinking all sorts of things. Both had purged months. Not willing to accept but it was ripped from their gut ...

She had melted in his arms like a molten lava last night. He was drenched with her acceptance in her innocent ways, she had let him lead her, trusting him fully... But today, she was making him teeter from one extreme to the other, from her missing him to seeing his name in her hand t but not anymore...

He grabs her dupatta., her hand immediately flying to her neck ... Aap ...But he waits for her and her eyes widen as she sees the sight before her. He is on his haunches, his face, his body in statuesque repose. She asks him to leave it politely as ever...

His chin juts in a familiar defiant challenge. Why? ...

She asked many times Why it matters and now he asks the same of her ... Knowing fully well that she too has no choice. He was in no mood to play more of these senseless games when both knew the strength of this tie-in between them. He knows now he must corner her because if he won't, she sure as hell won't accept it...!

With all the techniques of a Hawk never leaving its prey out of his sight, he lifts his chin and claims while provoking, you can't do everything by yourself.

An open challenge ... Come and get your dupatta right from my fist, she disintegrates, Yes, me...I can do... Oh his chin lowers, his eyes sparkle, his lips are slightly open, his body takes over. He too is breathless, captivated and tied willingly this time to the other end of this dupatta...

Not taking his eyes off her, he spools her in, slowly, tugging her in closer with each twirl of her dupatta around his hand. Now he dares, you can do everything so release your dupatta now...A jolting stop right next to him, but she was unable to face him. Her heart pounding in her chest. His heart desires a palpitating heartbeat away ...

He looks at her, his head lowered to the side of her face. He can hear her heartbeat as his own is mingling with hers... All his fight gone, and he is simply a man mesmerized by this enthralled beauty in front of him...Months of longing is taking over, his lowered eyes are blazing, his breath held silently, his lips crave but he holds ... Yet he seeks her consent ...

Jo mein karoonga, kya tum voh kar paaogi?

Her eyes, hazed to a distant spot, now what? ... She hesitates yet shutting her eyes seeking Devi Maiyya and then, gives in ... Her cheeks aflame, having his fanning breath over... she nods quickly, oh she needed strength before her heart gives way ... He was watching with effulgent eyes knowing he will win...

He leans in, pressing softly and kisses her on her flushed porcelain skin pressing deeply yet like a chaste caress...Consuming her with it as she closes her eyes. He does not linger; his eyes watch her intently being intoxicated lids shut in ecstasy. Yes, she is His...

Khushi mujhe chod kar mat jana ...main tumhare bina jee nahin paoonga

He just verbalizes it today, but he never had the courage to leave her at any moment...I don't need anything anymore Khushi... Meaning I just want you and only you beside me, with me ...

Even though she tried many times she couldn't stay away from him either. She has thrown the blanket of fears of any doubt about him and his love and is grown up in this relation in such a way that her own heart is yearning for his embrace ... my own heart didn't listen to me even though I didn't want to love you, but I do...Yes, she is ready when he asks last time her permission ... Khushi main... and she submits herself...hum jante hai.

Two beautiful souls who were just talking about their mothers and what they will be talking about them ...about their pure love ... sacha pyar have finally become one... The dori...The Dhaga when she said Jab bandh liya hai tou... then...there is no turning back...and she proved it tonight...but he was angry and dishearten that day. Today he opens it with her respect and permission to tie his soul with her for eternity.

She kisses him, brushing off all of his worries and fears without hesitations and with her right on him with all of her love which she only has for this man, for her Arnavji...and finally goes for his lips which she was quivering for on Diwali night and he takes charge and moves along with the soothing sounds of Kangan ...his mother's which always brought him at peace...today that noise is throbbing him to reach for that soothing peace with immense love...he removes the kangan, the earrings, the waist belt while caressing, kissing and nuzzling till she gives in and he joins his lips with hers ...under the stars for eternity...

Thinking of her routines and importance of this Mrs. India event she kept herself busy in her Yoga exercise...

His gaze was caught while walking past his French window when a breeze tickled his face. A soft passionate and mesmerizing smile hugs his eyes seeing her across the poolside practicing her yoga. He stood arrested looking at her without blinking. The poolside was lit with a soft light bathing her fragile visage covered in sky blue night dress which was illuminating her beauty along with the soft blue color of reflecting water. A wavy gentle breeze was swaying the plants. She was indeed his brightest star, ravishing him with a soothing touch of life.

She bent forward, sideways and stretched while he stood quietly watching her, stunned, lost, and arrested. His breath caught in his throat while he gulped as always. Her beauty bewitched him, making him lose in her. Suddenly, she slipped, and he was bluntly pulled out of his intense meditation. He ran towards her to hold her to cocoon his Khushi in between his arms as always...

She felt his hands on her, making her steady. Her back brushed with his, their hands intertwined, their breaths collided while their heartbeats merged, beating with a rhythm ...

She can feel his breath fanning her neck making her breathe to suspend for a while. He gently lowered her arms by taking her entire weight on himself. so that she could put her foot down which was elevated on her thigh for a while. Her essence now entangled him as a spell. He was already lost watching her but now her nearness was creating havoc in him

His need for her was overwhelming. He caressingly moved his hands on her bare arm. He basked in his desire for her. How lost he was, how lost she was...Yes, she was HIS ...

He gently cupped her shoulder leaning near her ear and caressed her cheek with a deep kiss. She quivered with his touch which always made her lose in him...

He slowly turned her around, but she stumbled and he held her as always ...keeping her close to his heart. Their eyes were lost in each other defining a perfect Rabba Ve...

This trust and faith that each one has for the other, have grown up boundless. No matter what the day may hold, no matter how many arguments they have throughout the day. At the end of the day, it is this being together that defines them.

Mysticaldivine

The years continue to spread the love across the globe without diminishing the essence.Memories have become the part of our lives, The hustle is swinging like a gust of wind which is still touching hearts like no one.The sweetness of this show can't never be felt bitter because the glory itself is covering by himself, The ASR whose anger filled molten gaze are still looking for his Pagal, Khushi whose smile became his and their smile reflects the light in the hearts of many through different languages...

Love&Hate two sides of a passion still exists the very same way as fresh as day one...

Love, an evocative and sublime word had given us a meaning of colors, meaning of smiles, meaning of living beyond any boundary or a cloak of Hate...That is Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon for me and for all of us...Happy 7th Anniversary

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon...A Timeless Romance

πŸ‘7 years of utter madness and add more countless into ... 😊

IPK is not just a show. It has become an integral part of life whether we feel it or not, it is there because every celebration reminds us IPK . There has never been another show that even after almost seven years of ending,is still on the chart like this... we still watch it every single day. We love its characters- we even act and sound like them whenever it is needed, we even chat with each other hello hi bye bye... qasam nand kishore ki...Hey Devi Maiya, What the! You made this whole globe doing Rabba Ve all the way...😳
The countless Rabba Ves are still in our hearts. The show has become our obsession, something we cannot forget easily. Even today, we write about it, discuss it,and make creations . This is one of the most loved and brilliant shows of Indian Television History. Onscreen and off screen, we fell in love with these characters and the story.
Never again, can this magic be created. This show will always hold a special place in my heart and it will be a show I will watch for as long as I live. A show can never be forgotten.

Happy 7th Anniversary IPKKNDians across the Globe.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow wonderful creations & beautiful ArShi special moments 😊
Sorry I commented on a wrong thread
Edited by xZoyax - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
πŸ‘

Derma...😊

After a long time, something clicked in me.No doubt, Barun is capable of pulling through such a higher caliber of mentally and physical torture filled with fear, uncertainty and at the same time a sense of unknown pleasure until it reached a limit where there was no turning back...

Human nature is such a complexed one that no one can point out what where how when etc...yet certain things we learn by experience...

I don't know how many of you are going to agree yet I always see things with a different angle so this was from my POV...

When we start doing things for pleasure, soon that pleasure takes over, it becomes an obsession or simply a part of us. Alcohol, women, food, in other words, Ayashi

The quality of state of being profligate; a profligate or very vicious course of life; a state of being abandoned in moral principle and in vice; dissoluteness. or licentiousness, looseness.

He wanted a Tatoo, his choice...Ah! A snake with many mouths. What could be better to explain such a state?

The maker asks for 2000Rs, Anthony delivers what he wants and beats the guy in black and blue...and leaves with a curse...

So the curse becomes a nightmare...Initially, he doesn't pay heed to it and continues his life as it is, drinking, eating, woman, until none of this he remembers, all he knows the hissing and spreading pain which takes over until he forgets himself...crawls over to be relieved yet it was too late...

He cries ...he pleas... He begs...has no way out...

then he remembers where he has to return to fix but again all he leaves just the peeling back like a snake, who sheds his skin...to be all new, here he sheds a skin covered with crawling sins...

Barun, you took my heart for this...as an actor you nailed it and as a viewer, I felt it after so long...Welcome back!πŸ‘πŸ‘ ⭐️

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I liked the song Maula mere..I love the Sufi style and the visuals of arshi n payash were good..
Made some gifs on their first maula mere..

Edited by nnks - 5 years ago
pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sanaya Irani in Dum Dum Dumaroo...

Watching her after a while was a bliss.Looking as usually beautiful and expressive through her acts.A short yet very strong portrayal of Dr.Sneha. <3 <3

Somehow I missed this post of yours, She did fabulous job there.
Did you watch Zindabad? Oh, she is extraordinary😊
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was looking for this to read something.

Go it.