Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Username /Name : Mysticaldivine

Barun Fan Since : 2011

One character you would like to see Barun act as : Anti Hero like Scarface with many shades in one/mind of a hawk with a heart of a gold

Your Birthday wish/message :

Happy Birthday, Barun Sobti! 🥳

May God bless you and may life always be kind with you. Your fans all over the globe wish you a very happy birthday and I'm honored to be one of them. Your Birthday is being celebrated around the Globe by all. You have managed to capture the hearts of people from all age groups, all around the world with your superb acting which is shining through the horizon.

There are very few actors who have captured my eyes and stayed with me forever and you are one of them.Must say, you are one of those who is capable of portraying his character with such brilliance in many shades layered with intricate expressions.You have taken acting to a whole new level.You have managed to capture hearts of many by simply being as you are. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May your future projects get a great success!Once again, a very Happy Birthday! and many, many more...

Love,

Faiqa❤️

143589628 143590276

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 7 years ago
Happy Birthday Barun, 🥳

This man has so much potential and charisma, I wish him all the luck of this world.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
143988406 143988518

#HappyBirthdaySanaya

Happy Birthday Sanaya Irani 🥳

Sanaya, a name which became a global fame by one character Khushi and then later Paro came along.These two characters show the real genuine actor in her.There is no question, Khushi was a challenged one.A range of emotions she had shown through that one character has no limit.She is happy, feisty, clumsy, a bundle of a goofball, annoying, loud, chatterbox, full of masti at one side and the other, mature, sensitive, tall, determined, strong, and loving caring one.A range of emotions displayed by Sanaya carrying the innocence of a child at heart was the one which drew me into this character.I have many many favorite ones yet her guest house avatar is my all time fav because that was what has drawn me to her.The enactment of each angle and shade of your emotions are what makes Khushi an eternal one.Your smile brings a smile and your tears just tear us apart is what a strong, method actor in you brought our hearts to our knees.

Happy Birthday, Sanaya Irani...Wishing you happiness, success and all of the best on your special day and always.Keep smiling!

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 7 years ago
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Wonderful works
And I just love all the edits
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Breathe...Just Breathe [NEW 2018] By ArshiHamesha

A moment got seized, eyes met, and breath got halted...A thunder of clap was holding the power of gaze and the moment got levitated just for the two...

He locked her eyes with his the moment she turned her head, usually, She seeks the air but today she held her breath

He was here

The man who said many times she meant nothing...

Suddenly her feelings meant so much

how come?

His eyes said only one thing

I am here, aren't I? Wasn't it your wish?

So,

He moves forward and holds her hand telling her all along.

Just breathe...

There is nothing strange as this is just

Yours and my story...no one else so

weave the hands,
weave the breath
weave the touch
weave the hearts
weave the souls

and

Just breathe

Though it seems difficult to put this into words

but

Still, this is yours and my Love story and no one else

Teri Meri Kahani ...

Rabba Ve all along...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

It Matters... By ArshiHamesha

You mean nothing to me...
No one matters to Arnav Singh Raizada,
Arnav Singh Raizada is not that weak
How many times he pushed her by telling her that she is no one to me but he couldn't stop loving her
The love rose with the fire of jealousy and pain when she seems to be going away from him...HIM

A fear of losing her
A fear of being abandoned by his loved ones
A fear of being rejected

as that is all he has since he was 14
His mother committed suicide left him
His grandma abandoned him
His family threw him
He learned and started to cope with being ALONE and without LOVE
Until Khushi arrived

She was the breath of his life
He found someone who he felt as HIS

and now she was in someone's else arms

He cried, screamed, yelled, threw fists in the air
He was helpless
But he remembered only
The Moments
Where she was in his arms
close enough to feel her, to heal him

and that made him rise again...

Yes she is mine and no one can take her away
Not even Khushi...

#Happy6thWeddingAnniversary

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Haan Ya na...yes or No By ArshiHamesha

A contract of life was getting ready in these moments and he knew how to crack this deal, The biggest deal of his life...
He forced her, hurt her, forced himself, hurt himself but he did what his heart was screaming since he saw her in Shyam's arms...

She is mine

and he made her his

by breaking her heart, shattering her, dragging her, insulting her
with words and actions

but his heart kept her close no matter what by saving her from the vicious evil, The night was crying along with two hearts and it was rejoicing over the union of two souls...

#Happy6thWeddingAnniversay
ItsRain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant my dear, brilliant. You put in so much creativity into these and the edits are superb. You make the scenes come alive 👏 ❤️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Happy Holi to All...

By ArshiHamesha

Dil Ki Baat[ Heartfelt talk]...[NEW]

She knew it he his hiding his feelings, "Farq padta hai..." It does matter but he won't say it so she devised the same innocent plan what works on her. When she drinks she says all of her heartfelt inner feelings, her so-called secrets, :)little things she keeps in her little heart and big things which she wants others to know or she wants to have the courage to ask... Yes, she is Khushi who keeps things and doesn't ask or do just not to hurt anyone intentionally, sweet person she is as always...

She extends her hands and says "issey pijye aur apne dil ki baat keh dijiye" [ drink it and say all of your heartfelt inner feelings, fears or whatever and what he said

"No Way"

and you also stop...ab tum aur nahin piyogi"[ you will not drink more

Why Arnavji...scared
Yes, he is...

He is scared of telling her how does he feel for her...

She knows

Ya to aaj aap piyaingey ya phir hum [ either you will drink or me ]

"OK" an affirmation out of being defeated by his heart...He thinks if he will drink he will remain in control but if she will, oh she will spill all the beans...which she does with Shyam but he doesn't know that.

Finally, he accepts his feelings for her...but she doesn't hear that regardless she knows that very well.

She is beautiful, cute, and Paagal...crazy she is but she is mine...

He couldn't stop further and walks to her, grabs her hand, pulls her closer, she hits his chest. No distance in between except two hands molded with each other at the top of their hearts...remembering all their heartfelt moments, poolside kiss to teri meri...and then he smiles, twirls her around, she smiles in return,

yes, she smiles over his action...the first time he gave her smile, the very first time he was the reason for the first heartbeat...which she never felt before and wanted to know the reason...
He was the reason
He is the reason
Dil ki baat...heartfelt talk in between completes by holding hands...
Yes, it is my turn now
I want to ask why my heart feels this way when you are around regardless you are the reason for breaking it..

He completes it because I feel the same when you are near me.

Confession was complete
Dil ki baat was complete

I love you Khushi to I love you Dammit happened way later but this was a true confession right from their hearts...the most innocent ever.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago