Question?

What do you think about New ASR?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Di, you promised me you will post something new on Teri Meri😭

Question?

What do you think about New ASR?

Showeii, had no time dear but I will try.

ASR= Advay Singh Raizada

oh this guy you mean who is having mismatch clothes, flinging out of his jeep, sending tremors through the air with his new Looks...

A waist with pointy shoes, hair without gel

Maybe setting new records of heartbeats

but

my poor heart didn't feel a thing

I need something to feel and then say something.

kya bolloon main ab...

What should I say now

Let him come then our business of chatting, thinking, feeling and many ings can start...

Just waiting dear Sanaya , ASR's crazy girl🤗

But this still feels something...I can say many things even now and with closed eyes I can type too...Oh Yeah...

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Showeii, had no time dear but I will try.

ASR= Advay Singh Raizada

oh this guy you mean who is having mismatch clothes, flinging out of his jeep, sending tremors through the air with his new Looks...

A waist with pointy shoes, hair without gel

Maybe setting new records of heartbeats

but

my poor heart didn't feel a thing

I need something to feel and then say something.

kya bolloon main ab...

What should I say now

Let him come then our business of chatting, thinking, feeling and many ings can start...

Just waiting dear Sanaya , ASR's crazy girl🤗

But this still feels something...I can say many things even now and with closed eyes I can type too...Oh Yeah...

di, it is ASR, our Barun we are talking about.😳

I loved Tanhaiyan and he is damn hot there👏

I agree ASR, as Arnav Singh Raizada is the best.I can dream of him anytime.⭐️

of course ,I am crazy about him.😊
Di post all of your recent write ups here on IF, please!
Edited by RSanaya71 - 7 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

#Happy6thAnniversaryIPKKND

Just A Touch... Anniversary Special
By ArshiHamesha

~There is an electrical impulse in the merest touch~
Just a soft touch of her...
and he felt a jolt.A jolt over his heart...
Heartbeat felt like thudding electrified pulse messing up his brain, her brain.An urge rose to a desire to touch and that made him keeping her pearls in his palm, her anklet in between his fingers, her earrings in a closed fist...He wanted to feel her the very same way she wanted to feel him...

Her first acknowledgment to this desire rose in her after guest house incident...behind closed eyes she was imagining him caressing her...

That feel, mehsoos was mutual and getting stronger each day when every element within their being not only felt that but also made the other let it feel too.

Air, water, fire, earth...

Four elements within human being make him who he is, by controlling and guarding every desire.They both could feel each other's presence through air, through the anxiety of the fire within, through the liquid, blood which connects hearts and through this earth which held their presence...

Yes, a girl who used to make Jalaibis in her anxiety made him restless from miles to yell at poor Hari Prakash [HP].Her tears from miles dropped on his heart and his loneliness,restlesness, pain from miles made her turn her head.They could feel this touch without being in one frame...

A touch of love changed into a touch of belief for Hamesha for two strange people who fell in love for each other, why? How? who knows and who cares because that was all they care ...

"I love you dammit...

and hum bhi apse I love you dammit..."

This is our Arshi...our IPK...

"That's what it feels like when you touch me. Like millions of tiny universes being born and then dying in the space between your finger and my skin. Sometimes I forget. Iain Thomas,

#Happy6thAnniversary to All...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 7 years ago
sudhareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a a lovely drabble Faiqa❤️ 👏
Loved how you penned connection between Arnav and Khushi and the way they felt each other even when they are far away from each other👏❤️
Happy IPKKND 6th Anniversary to you too dear😃
Faiqa di I was looking for write ups on the blast thread?😭
Beautiful words as usually

I miss them but this is the day to cherish them👏⭐️

Brilliant write up, ek darya kooe main band👏👏👏
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhareddy

What a a lovely drabble Faiqa❤️ 👏

Loved how you penned connection between Arnav and Khushi and the way they felt each other even when they are far away from each other👏❤️
Happy IPKKND 6th Anniversary to you too dear😃

Thnx Sudha dear <3

Their telepathy comes later but that feel was always there in between them.Glad u liked it.
Happy Anniversay IPKKND.

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Faiqa di I was looking for write ups on the blast thread?😭

Beautiful words as usually

I miss them but this is the day to cherish them👏⭐️

Thnx Sanaya dear <3
I answered you there too, sorry dear, hardly have time these days

Happy Anniversary IPKKND

Originally posted by: Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Very nice happy anniversary

Awe Sugi dear <3
how are you,Hope all is well.

Happy Anniversary Dammit!

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Brilliant write up, ek darya kooe main band👏👏👏

Thnx Zoya dear <3

I am honored,

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 7 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

What if I've lost you...

By ArshiHamesha

He said that to her one night with a fear of her getting injured in an accident.He was running after the ambulance, and then after punishing himself for hurting her unknowingly, and he found her relishing channas.Awe, he became mad again and blurt out the truth of his heart, What If I've lost you?..." The fear of losing her, losing his loved one is so embedded here, he can't live without her, he loves her immensely."Whenever you come close to me, my heartbeat increases the very same way as yours..." He couldn't complete yes it matters because...Because I love you...he will do it later with the fear not being able to see her again...being kidnapped.

But today, having those stars in his hand and a note, he didn't take a second to realize what was she saying a minute ago.He runs like there is no tomorrow and seeing her at the edge of the terrace, he runs for his life... Khushi, wait! I'm coming...

Yes, he is angry over being betrayed, doesn't know what to do? How hard it is to love someone who you think and misunderstand that she loves someone else.That love is beyond your control.But this feeling he can't deny.He will say later " I tried to hate you but I couldn't, all I want just you because you matter to me the most..."

Yes she matters all along,

this love matters all along

and he saves her, has her in his arms, doesn't's want to let her go...

But today, he will tell her why did he marry her, he will hurt her again because the hurt and the chot he had from her betrayal has no end.He throws her given stars , her beliefs but her words ,
"the star which twinkles the most in the night...the third one from the right is me..."That one hit him when he sees her, feels her lifeless in his arms on the hill top.He pleads, begs, threats, cries and wants her to come back right in his arms and she does only when HIS HEART asks from her .

jo tum mehsoos karti ho wo main mehsoos karta hoon

What you feel, I feel the very same way...
That day,He knows the true meaning of it and she knows it the very same way in her unconscious state when she was feeling his hand caressing her hair right after the guest house...

This will complete their journey...no matter what storm comes later...they will always be together...Hamesha

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago