Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Broken spell among innocent souls... { A Recap of EPI 112-114} NEW

Broken spell among innocent souls... By ArshiHamesha
{ A Recap of EPI 112-114} NEW
~"I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine." ~
Lips were close to touch each other ...souls were ready to taste the innocence when spell got broken by the stroke of bell...
He detached himself with a remorse of his actions and she cursed at her own morals...
"How could I?..."
He asked himself how could he slip for the moment to fall for any and she asked how could she go against her principles,but both couldn't resist the jolt what they had felt with an enormous force.She wanted to ask him "Why?" and he had no strength to answer or face this truth and while running away from her strong vortex he stepped away from her by holding Lavanya's hand.
"We are marrying ..."
What a night!? a girl who felt the amorous touch of her beloved first time and got an annulment as well on the same night ..the night for which she dressed up in red saree and prepared sweets ,lit brightness around but her own "choti si Duniya"[her small life] couldn't get a glimpse of it and became more darker.
What a night?When he knew he was wrong"galat" as his eyes were quivering ,cursing and blaspheming him each time by her shattering sight.But Arnav Singh Raiada ko kissi larki se koi fadak nahin padta ...nahin... main galat nahin hoon...[Not a single girl matters to me...I am not wrong.] to keep his control intact.
Arnav Singh Raizada ,from inveigle state to frightened one ,when he was ready to take those scrumptious ,luscious, heavenly, quivering lips in his with a command and he wanted her to look at him while doing that as he stroke her hair makinhg her shiver with his touch...
and she was ready to give in as she looks back at him in his response ,in her innocence without even realizing it .
ASR's eyes stayed at her after seeing her state as his heart said several times "you do matter to me ..but I'm sorry
~because Arnav Singh Raizada can't be weak in Love.~What a moment of broken spell.
What a night? where his eyes never left her in passion or in abhorrence ,If ASR was back so was Khushi with tears...which always made him "Kamzor" weak!...Unbearable pains for both of them,If its hard for her to leave so is impossible for him to watch her going away.If her steps were refusing to leave him ,his pondering eyes were doing the same.Seriously iss pyar ko kya naam doon...[what should I name this love]
Earlier gloated behavior changed into regret now when Lavanya dragged Khsuhi back to her.He just gulped down her unanswered painful questions which were flowing through her tears but there was a hint of surprise ..."kiss mitti ki bani hai yeh" [what kind of girl is that]as she delivered sweets under smilely mask of vivacious and chirpy KKG.He was seeking her real Khushi behind the mask.His astonishment changed into perplexity when Mamiji indicates Khushi's last day at work.She will not be here anymore...hmmm
She left with unbearable pain as it was painful to mask the smile and he left in anger when everyone wanted him to fix the date of marriage..."He didn't want to marry with La...never wanted to"
BUT he wasn't realizing that...he will way later and that day he will seek forgiveness from Lavanya...
He went after her..to seek answers and for her safety...it was NIGHT...she tried to avoid ,"nahin ...hum chale gyenge"[No I will go by myself]
Arnav imperviously and unyielding practicing his right ,"Shut up and sit in the car..."
He wanted to push her away for her own safety...by breaking her completely as his self created shells were weak infront of her...
She congratulated him while he pushed her where she wanted to know couple of minutes ago
"Why did he have her anklet?" and why was he doing all couple of minutes ago..???"
BUT she refused to listen...she didn't want to show him her vulnerability ...
yes It didn't matter to me either...tit for tat...so stubborn both of them.
How could a man be like this cold and shrewd on a mission to shatter a girl like this.He knew it matter to her as he had seen this in her eyes ,he had felt that in her every move and even her heart beat conveyed as always that she loves him as he does...that but he was adamant to make her realize that it does matter to me and you too...
But her refusal to know about her anklet and the weak moment in between them raged him and he asked to get out from his car
Khushi looked at him helplessly which provided him power regardless internally he was shattered more than her but his blatant actions were helping him in this mission to keep her away .
Her whole attempt not showing her weakness rolled down through tears and she closed the door after running into her home ,but fate was way cruel tonight and he had to be back with her wallet .He hands her the wallet, eyes dark ,cold but still with a flicker of firmness "tumne gadi mein chhor diya tha... "
and he first time met her parents...to make her surprise with his caring side...and he found how deeply she cares for him when she forbids her mother not to give him sweets as he is diabetic...
_But when she came out to bid bye, the story is different
His gazes still refused her sight..."shukriya..." [thank you ]she said... in tension. , she's perturbed and disarrayed while saying it
"humara batwa lautane keh liye..." [for returning my purse]
He stopped, clenched his jaws as he had enough of her resilience against his wrath and every move of her tonight is bubbling his lava to erupt and this is the last straw in it.He wanted to break her ..to keep his shell on even its shattered one.My heart goes down when he turned with his stone exterior behind of which a king , a young man wanted to embrace her queen in his arms for eternity but he was on a mission to hate her as much as he could to get his control back and he got another reason to distend here...[just want to hug these both]
stop leaving your things her and there like you left your anklet by my poolside, don't take any wrong meaning of it that some rich was holding it near to his heart ,it has no meaning for me and that was the last nail in the coffin.[My heart breaks in million pieces with her as her first love who made her feel that way which she never did before telling her all this that she is nothing ...]
Khushi in abhorrence and revulsion with baffling around his concerns,care , and delicacy while not letting her out of his sight the whole night ,putting her anklet on her and above all luring his electable lips near hers..."Koi Matlab Nahin Hai"[has no meaning] by emulating ASR...
Arnav like an ankle biter going in for ruthless and intimidating way to kill her innocent spirit," maybe for you it is.. you must have thought your life is set now. But For me neither you nor that thing has any importance.Here is proving her "haan nahin hai Dil ASR keh seene mein..."[ASR does not have any heart]
Sad Raba Ve slides in to increase the pain...to intensify her sudden reaction in her rejection "meant nothing" by the very first man who meant everything to her.
Her clutching her wallet shows how strongly she is still clutching on Arnav...
Her ambling ,holding and sitting every move tells stance of her broken and shattered state even which turned into completely break down when Payal reminds her about lost anklet...
Khushi in mortifying state"uss baat ka koi matlab nahin tha, jiji."[It means nothing jiji]
She ran into her room ,locked in herself..crying her out loud...
Tu hi bata BG scores high notes in her convulsion state.
Khushi with excruciating pain by hugging herself with endless tears, which are rolling down without control monotonously...[ I feel like hugging her badly] other side ,Arnav roaming around aimlessly like a stone figure pretending without heart but her pearly face was roaming over and over in front of his eyes pulling him in the vortex of love and hate .
...tu hi bata mere maula in the BG intensifies to bring these two who neither can live with each other nor stay away from each other .Her sniveling is unbearable as it always make him "kamzore"...as he halts the SUV by closing his eyes leaning his head backward in his turbulent state as there is no way to run for Arnav Singh Raizada this time as he can't hide anymore from the pain he caused her...[I want to hug him too so he can let it go]
Raba Ve...Iss pyar ko kya naam doon
What should I name this Love...
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arshi Hugs

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

~ Love can reduce to anyone to anything ~

A fall and a catch...

She fell in his arms and he enveloped her in his strong arms...That is what a naked eye interprets

Let's rewind it...

He fell for her in her red and she caught his stubborn eyes , enveloping it around them in such a way that the only thing she remembered was Rakshus, LaadGovernor and God knows every possible name she could come up with ,jut to remember him...

Each second couldn't go without thinking of irresistible red...a stubborn look denied all the principles of his Sharif appearance at that moment...she questioned him silently ,he answered while walking away...Doesn't mean anything in his head...

He fell for her feeling her distance..a fear that he might have lost her...She caught him well...why does it matter...no answer,but his buying a gift for her give her right to question him...

She asked him "Why did you buy these bangles for me ...

His feet stopped...

and he turned around ...walked towards her...she didn't see his face,but his answer was written all over...you mean world to me...but he walked away saying that "I don't feel like telling you everything..." uhhh...

He fell for her innocence and beauty...

She fell for his possessiveness and purity of heart

She was ajeeb

He was ajeeb

She was paagal/cute

He was Rakshus/Rajkumar

He became Salman Khan and she became Bipasha

[idk why, me no like Bipasha or Salman...no offense to anyone

Peeche se shuru...we'll start backward...yes Phere SR ke baad

This is our IPK...

Like Arnav said Love can reduce to anyone to anything...yeap.

It seems to me he fell from darkness to light...and she caught him, soothed him, possessed him with love, care, and innocence...

Happy Anniversary to All...Smile

~ oOo~

"They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now"

~ Edna St.Vincent Millay

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

A Heart of a Thorne..... By ArshiHamesha [New]

Both get a chance to be with each other during Payesh wedding and thorn does open his heart to adore and replenish this Rose with his visage and leaves no stone to caress her, to devour her ,to inhale her, to capture her essence with his lips , with his touch , with his passion and burning desires.Rose delved in the color of hues in front of everyone feeling his lips over her cheek...an innocent kiss which was more than enough to evoke a desire in this woman or in other words a "woman" in her child like heart .A woman who wants to be admired by his prince who always kept his heart locked .She made him laughed again in front of everyone on Sangeet night telling him..."Let me in.."He wants to awake her desires, to awake her heart notes to mingle with him again which he rejected on Diwali .Arnav did open his bleeding heart to let the essence of this Rose feel him and let him feel her.Thorn licked his own traced blood of his misdeeds and showed his real heart to her and welcomed her in front of the whole world ...telling her maybe our love started on a wrong foot,but still what we hold and feel it is difficult to say or understand.This restlessness and the intensity which we feel for each other can't be ignored...yes you matters to me....Just feel it...and she gets in where no one could...His heart............Teri meri ...meri teri Kahani

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Eternal Bond Of Love By ArshiHamesha

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, flower, suit and text

#ArnavKhushi #ArHi #BarunSobti #SanayaIrani #Sarun #IssPyaarKoKyaNaamDoon #EkJashn <3

People just wonder if it’s possible to meet a person and fall in love or to just read their name out loud for the first time or by any interaction for the very first time and within those moments by knowing them, to remember them for forever , even if you have never met them before!

Well, this is possible and of course,this is possible and in fact, for some of us, our lives are knit and sometimes designed reuniting with such people.

There are different types of bonds and all are simply beautiful in the way we have cultivated theose.... Some we have ran with, some we have studied with, while others we have won battles and games of life side-by-side! And then there is the one whom we have loved.whom we stuck with.whom we just connected with in such a way that our hearts couldn’t move further. Whom we were searching for forever.

And of course, searching for the one we are bound to.

Love is an eternal ,pure and everlasting bond. when two people who were meant to be together even though sometimes they have seen the absolute worst in each other. It is about having a strong conviction of not giving up on each other even though you have put each other through hell. Love is all about embracing imperfections and making your relationship perfect. It is about overcoming the fear of betrayal by having immense faith in each other and holding on to each other in worst circumstances Love is not about touching each other’s bodies but about touching each other’s souls to cherish the divinity being together till the end of time.

Arnav and Khushi Love is one of a kind, an eternal one.

~Excerpts of Aarati and JCPowel~

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

My Journey ...to ArshiHamesha

It Started from this HUG....

I never watched IPK from the beginning.Surfing around YT made me land on this one hug and I ended up disliking this man who didn't provide any solace to this crying soul.To tame my own curiosity ,I watched all the epis til 100 in three days.After that, my heart cried for them.If he was fighting demons within since the age of 14 with anger and rage, she was fighting the same with a smile and being happy,but both have no peace at heart.No wonder,their hearts found solace within each other...no wonder their hearts became one...no wonder they can feel each other miles away.Their soles were connected telepathically.

Indeed, Arnav and Khushi can't be separated....

He was there with his upmost care and affection for her

She was looking at him as her protector with all the hopes that he will make all fine for her.

and she runs into him without thinking anything else..pouring her heart out

ArshiHamesha's name came to life and never wanted to fade away .

Thnx to All who always stay with me , read me, cherish me with their encouraging and warm words,

A Huge tight Hug to ALL....By ArshiHamesha

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

~Rain of Desires.~

The Rain of destiny as a hand of destiny has written a lot tonight,,,no matter how much he is trying to wash away,but standing in the rain , feeling guilty was doing the same ..punishing himself just for punishing her...

Destiny has been written not to be washed away...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

He wants to make her life miserable yet he can't sleep by himself...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

The Wings of Knight...

Igniting flare of "Love and Care " starts in Arnav's heart when she falls in his arms tonight...and his wings of care embraced her with tenderness of his heart as ALWAYS...

"Get lost! Mujhe aaj se tumhaari shakal bhi nahi dekhni hai." [Get lost! I don't even want to see your face after today.]

But got entangled by her courage and challenge she showed him in mere seconds...

Mesmerized by her innocence and beauty

Tenderness awakens in him and all he wanted to do just care for her.

A Knight Vs Devil Game starts from now on...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Marked by Love...

Farmhouse event made him restless and at the top leaving her alone ,not knowing she s fine or not makes him more restless.

Arnav strides into his room and finally has a moment to collect his thoughts. The caresses his palm so lovingly like he is caressing her face ...wiping her tears...It was bothering him as hell.

His hand closes in a fist, anchoring the memories more firmly to himself. Then, he sits on his bed and looks at his palm again - it's such a tiny scratch compared to what he's done to her. His remorse and worry are clearly written on his face - just like always, when his anger has calmed down he regrets his hasty actions.

The other side his touch and caresses palm resinate with her...

"Di please, mujhe abhi Khushi ke baare mein koi baat nahi karni." [Di, please, I don't want to talk about Khushi right now.]Yes he will bring Lavanya at home just because of his anger and stubborness,yet always Khsuhi will be dominating his brain...

Other side Khushi dreams of Arnav gently brushing hair from her face and wakes up with a "No!"

She will realize this feeling later , the true reason of her heartbeats yet the feelings are seeping in mutually...She couldn't deny that she craves for him equally.

Back in his room, all he thinks of every moment he had spent with her

He slam his closet door shut but can't shut out the memories.