Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

My dearest Sanaya🥳 Wishing you many many happy returns of the day! Sanaya, I am completely in love with you and your character Khushi is one of the best. You are so versatile yet down to earth! Every character you look simply gorgeous! I don't have enough words to express how much I adore you. It is always a treat to watch you on screen. May God shower his blessings on you! I wish you all the very best for future. Keep smiling. You have the most beautiful smile. Keep rocking!👍🏼 You are the BEST! Lots of love,

ArshiHamesha❤️

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti..! 🥳I hope upcoming years of your life will be the most wonderful ever and this will be your best birthday all along and many, many more..

I hope you get all the success and pleasure of your life and the best tools which gear your destiny towards a bright future.If this is the best you have ...Then ... May you have many,many,many more successful years to come.

I'm so proud to be your fan...May you have more spell bounded roles like ASR, Sukhi,Ron, etc to release the best actor in you ,to show the world what a talented and gifted actor you are and trust me you have a caliber to challenge any one,anywhere in this field.Always keep your simplicity intact with you because that is what makes you unique than others...Looking forward to your future ventures!Keep smiling with your expressive eyes on this special day and ever to bring a smile on our face.Hope you enjoy your special day with your friends and family.Wish you all the luck! Always!!

Take care,

ArshiHamesha 😊

~************************~***************************~************************~**********************~

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Dear Barun Sobti,😊

This is the most awaited time for all your fans..since it is the day which celebrates your Birthday...We hope that this new year brings success and happiness in your life more and more...Just stay as you are.. I am sure with your hard work..and dedication..you will achieve a lot...But this yer You must come forwards and acknowledge your talent not to just cherish it but also to set your goals to mark new boundaries too.Things will fall accordingly.I have never been so attached with any actor like this...thus wish to see you more and more in the coming year and getting success which you surely deserve..Thanks for entertaining us with your brilliant performances...So, follow your heart and I am sure you will find your fans standing by your side always...I wish you get all positive energy to mark a territory in Bollywood...I am really looking forward to see you more on the screen this year... Stay Healthy and Blessed always..

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday...!!🥳

ArshiHamesha❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaSVyOn-EZA[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome
Awesome

Awesome

Awesome

Awesome

I just love him here, OMG you are AWESOME.LOVE all of these .

Sanaya is so freaking Hot in JDJ,and she so fabulous.Love her recent performances.

Thank you di for all of these gifts👏
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Faiqa did you not write analysis after 275 ?
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

~~ Inebriety ~~
*Beauty in "Red"*

"Tumhare aur mere elawah aur ko nahin" [There is no one except you and me] He told her these words way later,but his mind and heart were completely got surrendered by this beauty in RED.Same thing he told her with fer of losing her during Heer Ranjha act, "Koi eik aur duniya hogi jahan tum aur main khabi alag nahin hongey[ There will be a place where we both won't be separated].

Diwali and its preparations ,already had pulled him in her vortex. The inciting desire to have her in his embrace , to touch herravishingly , to claim her as his was increasing every second. He was getting affected by her intoxicated beauty the same way as she was getting by his touch. Rangoli and lightening moments were making him fall for even more after her innocent act of mixing something in his juice nd then drinking the same to have the same punishment for herself without realizing what is she doing to him.

She was special to him as always.She didn't know that,but he makes her realize tonight that how much she meant to him all this time.Her wishes , her dreams, her pains, everything he kept safe with him .

Tonight, she saw care, longing passion in his eyes which ignited her own urge , her own desire forgetting all...and her quizzical mind wanted answer...a more like confession...Fadak padta hai...but Why?

- and when she yearned for the answer, his heart couldn't refuse and he turned ...his intoxicated eyes started getting heavier seeing the inebriety in RED...standing in front of him asking Why?

A predatory walk of love making started,keeping eyes on her, locking her in the same intoxication, increasing liquorish level higher by each step till she gave up clutching over the moment , panting heavily ...

Hum jante hain...[I know] comes later, but settled tonight.

Jadu Hai Nasha Hai...Madhoshiyan...
Tujko Bhulake ab jaoon kahan...

DIRECT LINK

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Mysticaldivine thumbnail