Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

I am there for you...

Hamesha Sanmbhalta rahoonga...

Arnav always holds Khushi's hand during their push and pull times ...or during his flirty times yet the need and urge is always there...

Some of My fav holding moments...where he proved A man of Honor to me...

Such a beautiful edit !
F.AN.T.A.S.T.I.C
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

ARSHI, a name of perfection.
A name of a beautiful feeling which runs through you to elate you through air ...A name of longing which makes you love the feeling of LOVE through your heart , through each drop of rain which creates rhythm within you...A name of beauty which captivates you by running through lines of your palm like Hena with its soothing essence...A name of LOVE which completes you, envelops you with the thought to love and to be loved for ever...Like Arnav and Khushi...

Mehndi Mubarak...

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

~~ For Eternity ~~

"Tum aaj se abhi se meri Zindagi se nikal Jao" [Just go out of my life right from today" ...He said those words in the temple after marking her his for internity...

"chay maheeney keh baad main tumhain azad kardoonga" [ I will free you after six months of contract I will let you go...He said it again in the temple by making her his for eternity...

" Khushi mujhe chod kar mat jana ...main tumhatre bina jee nahin paoonga" [Khushi don't leave me I won't be able to live without you..."

He just verbalize it today but isn't he doing this all along every time and he just took blessing with Khushi from Devi Maiya standing right in front of her asking a mother , her permission to take her daughter as his wife for eternity...

She has thrown the blanket of fears of any doubt about him and his love and is grown up in this relation in such a way that her own heart is yearning for his embrace ..."Mere dil ne bhi baat nahin maani.."...[ my own heart didn't listen me anymore as it has it's own mind ] Yes she is ready when he asks last time her permission ..."Khushi main " [Khushi ...I..] and she submits herself...'hum jante hai" [ Yes I know...] and

two beautiful souls who were just talking about their mothers and what they will be talking about ...about their pure love ... have finally become one... The dori...The Dhaga [thread] when she said "Jab bandh liya hai tou..." [When I have tied this thread with you then...] but he was angry and dis hearted that day but today he opens it with her respect and permission to tie his soul with her for eternity ..

She kisses him , brushing off all of his worries and fears without hesitations and with her right on him with all of her love which she only has for this man , for her Arnavji...and finally goes for his lips which she was quivering for on Diwali night and he takes charge and moves along with the soothing sounds of Kangan ...her mother's which always brought him at peace...today that noise is throbbing him to reach for that soothing peace with immense love...he removes the kangan, the earrings, the waist belt while caressing , kissing and nuzzling till she gives in and he joins his lips with hers ...under the stars for eternity...

~Union of Pure Souls~
Union of souls does not need any rituals or any traditional customs but he agrees to do it for her honor.She has been taken away from him and that is what he can't accept .He gets agreed to marry with his wife again for her sake.She still needs a last pinch of doubt to be removed before unveiling his pure and true love which she feels it to her core but still hesitant and also he needs to remove the veil of his remorse of his actions which were hurting his khushi"Main ne Khushi ko kitna Dukh diya hai" [How much I have pained Khushi?"] ...He goes to her to hold her with pride and confesses his deep love but she doesn't need it dammit...as she knows it by now..
Now he wants to cherish all these moments and memories with her..."aaj se tees chalis saal baad..." [after 30 , 40 years after] as Khushi says and he seals it by putting his hand on hers...no need of any words...and tonight she wants him to seal it and gives in by cupping his face and kissing him to shower her unconditional love by sealing with his .
Union of pure hearts and souls is completed tonight...Love forever.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4177227

ARSHI, a name of perfection.

A name of a beautiful feeling which runs through you to elate you through air ...A name of longing which makes you love the feeling of LOVE through your heart , through each drop of rain which creates rhythm within you...A name of beauty which captivates you by running through lines of your palm like Hena with its soothing essence...A name of LOVE which completes you, envelops you with the thought to love and to be loved for ever...Like Arnav and Khushi...

Their wild confession Dammit!!! ...

🥱

https://i.minus.com/iTkm9TCja0aLB.jpg

Acceptance of Hearts with pride...Where there is no room for remorse or sorry.

https://i.minus.com/i9lvWXrZZkb7u.jpg

A promise to make you mine...but ask your heart that you are mine or not

Roca...This world around me has been stopped since you have become my world.

https://i.minus.com/isboNk8ysHfXl.jpg

Mehndi Mubarak...Our hearts and souls are in this together ,Our faith and trust in each other has defeated all the evil..

Your are color of My life.I can't live without you and so can you.

Sangeet: You are my ride and I want you to be my Bride.Will you?...Yes I will...
An acceptance in front of the world

https://i.minus.com/iKF2AMWeSi0JY.jpg

Enterwined Souls: All these Rituals and customs have no meaning .Khushi finally understands the meaning of Krishna and Radha's relationship deeply and submits completely her faith in her Arnavji...Two souls join together under stars.

https://i.minus.com/ibc4hQC6CgAJ0u.jpg

Wedding : Arnav makes a late entry but fulfills all the rituals and customs and crosses every hurdle to make his Khushi ..his...
After wedding khushi wants to say i love u to arnav but arnav completes it and kisses her on forehead and hugs her..😳..and they take blessing ...everyone bless them and he takes khushi's hand and finally takes her home...😊 takes her her room...her poolside...her eternal place...
"itni bhi chot nahi lagi hai ki apni biwi ko na utha sakoon..."..😳
[I am not that injured that I couldn't pick up my wife ]

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Diwali
by
ArshiHamesha

The growing feeling of their presence in each other's life was making them restless.They both seem getting lost in each others every second of their lives.Both couldn't resist taking their eyes off from each other no matter what .Their hearts were yearning with this cindering longing and that scream was clear to both.She sees him every where and finds him right inside of her tiny heart which was unable to handle the ocean of his love ..this acidity of Dhak Dhak was able to reach him every time.."Har Bar ...Hamesha" ...and he couldn't resist showinghis vulnerability either ...Anjali will say this later when Khushi kisses him "Wo jaise kho gaye thay.." Yes he is lost in her beauty and innocence besides his mentally denial...but Hi heart was hers ...Diwali brought him to the edge where he couldn't stop his mind ruling out by his heart either just like her and both started sailing this ship of love in this ocean of LOVE forgetting all around them ..just them..."Tumhare aur mere elawah aur koi nahin.." ..[No one is there besides us ]

Diwali starts with Lights...while Brightening their hearts yet burning in the heated desires...entangling with passion within...

The moment he turns on the lights he sees Khushi is enfulgent with fairy lights.He stops at this mesmerized and resplendent beauty. The romantic tune of Rabba vey oscillates the pendulum of charming notes in their surroundings which makes them to dive in it .

Her clumsiness and his concern is worth to watch,"Dihan se"[be careful]-----He moves towards her, holds her hand gently by keeping his gaze on her eyes. She closes her eyes while breathing heavily as his fingers touch her bare neck along with his brushing breath to disentangle her from the lights . He slowly turns her around to remove the rest of the tangled lights carefully and gently but his actions are making her breathless .It seems he is kissing her from the back with his burning and sensuous breath along with his gentle fingers .If his seductive touch was driving her nuts so does hers to him.Her essence while turning her around and the gazes of her bare back were enough to make him lose his desires too. His crawling fingers not only touch her in this process but also shiver her to her spine .If she is quavering by his touch he is intoxicating with outpouring desires . The same with Khushi as the warmth of his touch is consuming her with flooding desires .Her uneven breath by his warm touch and burning gazes makes her palpitating . The other day he couldn't embrace her ,hold her ,assure her that everything will be alright but today he is showing her his presence ,his assurance that "sab theek ho gyega".Today he is embracing her though in seductive way but message is being delivered .

He showed her his complete right on her and she lets him.He could feel the burning intensity the same way she could during this proximity and above all they both forgot to turn the lights off meaning Fate wants them to be entangled with each other with all the lights , happiness on in their lives under the stars ,under the sky, even their parents want that too.

The amazing part is this even he disentangled her from the fairy lights , neither he or she couldn't be able to move.

Arnav asks her with concern, "Tum theek ho? [Are you alright?" ]

Even Khushi nods yes, he asks her again,"Are you sure?" but "hum theek nahin hain" is the right word here...

Anjali comes gets concerned about Khushi. But Arnav's entwined answer makes Khushi entangled with thoughts "Khushi Ulajh gaye"[Khushi got entangled] The way she looks at him with trepidation and the way he couldn't blink ,couldn't breath is simply breathtaking.Yes his message was delivered ...She was entrapped in these lightening desires of him...During this whole scenario he does not take his eyes off of her even though she leaves feeling awkward and his signature turned gazes don't stop.It's hard for him to let her go..."This is the moment when Di's word [during 1st Tu hi bata mere Maula] "Sansain ruk jayengi" are coming into action.Realization indeed has started and seeping deeply.

This Gadbad,Dhak Dhak after fairylight incident , she just doesn't want to see him next day. but that's not possible is it...She has to convince him coming down for taking part in this occasion.Her blabbering makes him more confused and amused .Khushi's convo with Anjali about marriage makes him astounded but Anjali does leave a pondering and realization for both of them Which brings both of them in each others arms over the Rangoli.Colors scattered as they are playing Holi with joy of their union.A boy and a girl in each other's arms staring at each other comfortable ,what a romantic and sensuous scene is .She tries to get up but again falls back on him entangled with him just like yesterday intertwined with fairy lights today in his arms .Hey hey rubs in to make it more pleasurable.

But She puts her fav yellow color of Holi on him and he his fav red...and both join hands together ...this is the first time she accepts his offer...

She forgets Mitti [Soil ] at home ..yes she is forgetting all the soil particles which are making her vision hazy...and Arnav is ready to remove it too...for her...for him...as he is seeding these seeds since Sheesh Mahal...he provided all the opportunities unintentionally...From Sheesh Mahal till now.From pearls, manta ki chabbi,and her payal and he is taking care of em like his plants... Nourishing em with his love

She fidgets in her nervousness and starts cleaning her eyes from these soil particles which makes him anarchy as always.He berates her for not touching her eyes.His holding her hand and coming close makes her leaning back on his recliner but he firmly pulls her towards him and she couldn't say no either to his burning and yearning eyes but to surrender.He completely owns her at this moment .He blows the dirt out of her eyes as always removing obstacles.

She closes her eyes during this anticipation.He touches her ,hovers his fingers over her soft skin, inhales and gulps this bewitching beauty who is sitting in front of him with closed eyes causing erratic desires .He caresses her hair with his fingers which are seducing and devouring this delicate but enchanting and enthralling beauty.She can feel his misty smell and warmth of his touch too which is making her breath uneven and that is very much noticed by him too which arouses him more towards flirting and seductiveness .Her hyperventilating is very much seen by him amusingly as his yearning is back on.

Aspiring desires which were pulling two hearts towards each other to be with each other.The longing and yearning was creating havoc on both sides and this attraction was compelling and creating intoxicated avidity in between them moment by moment.He gets frozen in that moment and here she is sitting around the tiny twinkling dias which are increasing her glow and reflecting her red avatar more and more riveting and enchanting ,the magic of which is gripping his heart They both felt each other's presence and that compels him in this spell to fall for her completely.His heart which is thriving through his smile and her smile and his feet has no control over here and are heading towards her.

They both are lost in this mesmerized and enchanting moment unaware of their intoxicated surroundings .He is completely drawn by this red alluring , bewitching, and compelling beauty which arousing his desires with tenderness and the indulgence of which is making him inebriated with perplexed and mixed emotions and both were getting pulled in this vortex.She gets scared with his burning yearning breathing over her face and steps back but Arnav has no desire to come out of this dwindling moment.His hold never loses its grip over her as Hamesha...His heart keeps following this intoxicated beauty in his inebriated form ...Jadu Hai Nasha hai...His presence is totally. unaware of surroundings just like new groom wants to be with his bride

Poolside in between Diyas ...He can't resist this magnetic pull and all the allurement, the desires, the attractions makes him follow his heart . His fingers fondles over her foot to shiver her through her spine as she is noticing his every move.How could any one be so gentle and so bewitched in the moment of proposing his heart the Arnav Singh Raizada was doing it for his most precious deal "The Deal " of his life.

The way she grabs his shoulder and the way his sensual eyes deliver all of his inner passion in her close fragrant proximity is clearly showing the depth of their desires for each other...He encircles her with him in this vortex of Love by dressing her ankle with her Payal...

These arousing desires make him step forward and She steps backward with each of his forward one with the same rhythm which clearly shows him her intentions."Jadu hai nasha hai" circles around em with enchanted winds along with arousing waves of hidden desires in the pool of their bodies which is quivering the water in the pool along with flickering lights.He wants to go any length with her at this moment to make it his ,to make it for them to cherish "hamesha."

She hits the wall and he hits her avatar so close to feel her heaping bosoms to lavish her quivering petals which are lusting the intoxicated and liquorish nectar to devour.He caresses her hair from her forehead and then keeps his warm palm on her cheek , she closes her eyes by clutching her saree as she is flushing away with these overflowing heaping desires along with her bosoms with half opened lips as she is craving for it too.He holds her other cheek with the gentle but warm breezy touch.They look at each other to get the admired permission as she did not stop him or said "no" and he took that cue as a "yes" which weakens her with closed eyes along with his hazel liquorish ones which are having firm focus on her rosy petals.

The moment is full of hankering and longing inclinations and cravings which takes both of them towards uncontrollable and undeniable magnetized pull in which both get drawn by Fate for Hamesha ...for eternity...

Though He called it a weak moment and took a wrong step , denying his heart and it's inner voice but he couldn't refuse showing it through his pain which she could feel and see it but he broke every dream of of her with his dreadful attitude of "Means nothing to me " and that makes her to take a drastic step.

But Khushi is the one who gets him and his pains and embraces him with her unconditional love and Kisses each pain to snatch it away from him like those were never there.Her love becomes the most precious thing in his life , more than anything...for eternity...

Thier fights are the ways to make love each other...and that shows in every touch of him which he delivers to His Khushi...and she knows the depth of this Ocean like no one...He is among Diyas, having his Khushi thinking of him , making Rangoli...coloring and brightening his life like Hamesha ...blabbering and complaining about her Laad Governor like Hamesha...and he comes again to raise her Dhak Dhak ..making her nose red...with his proximity...holding her hand tight for keeping her close like Hamesha...sending her shivers ...making her closing her eyes with pleasure...like Hamesha...
"Happy Diwali Khushi..."

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

⭐️

Okay, so directly to Sobti...you know that you have a huge fan following, right? I know you do! Some girls are crazy about your eyes, some for your body, some for your smile, some for your voice, and some for your hair, that includes me!Because you look handsome in haircut and clean shave Dammit!!!

When you don't get a haircut for a long time, I presumed that you may have some reason of not doing it... I respect all of that!!! But When it takes years for becoming clean then I presume ...hmmm...What I presume...Forget it as it is not that important because What I have in my mind , definitely others have too.I am sure you have crossed all of these hurdles while keeping your target straight ...definitely a long term goal of your life...That is the only thing sets with me for not having a hair cut.

You must have offered a lot of resources too in this line of fire for getting shaved and having a hair cut.

Like...the Tangible Offers for having Shave by Johnny Depp...and you said ...hmmm..lets have it after so much insistence...and Even Johnny is really Good with Scissors

Then everyone went on Khushi mode of making "O" face with your recent looks...sorry but I am in the front row over here...well too bad as I can't see you ruining yourself like this...and this tangible offer is from my side too just like million other girls ...but I know your focus is something else...

So this is my final verdict for Barun Sobti having long hair for years...

our punjabi munda Barun Sobti...came out to win something...to achieve something , but with his own vision...with his own attitude...without any interruptions from us...The universe is indifferent to him as his aim of life is different.

He wanted to achieve a separate look and space among many and he did achieve that rank Dammit by ruling our hearts .He came with different individuality and he made his ways right where he wanted to land in ...OUR HEARTS...by his RAW Expressive EYES and LOOKS...Yes Barun Sobti...You have Nailed the Right Aim ...

Best Of Luck with your new endeavors of life... Aiming high is your style dammit!!!

"Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally."David Frost

But we still do miss this look and want you to have this look for ever ...Hamesha...as This is our Wish for this Diwali...

DL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds866V-Yeqc

⭐️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
MEANING OF WILL Papers

do you think he was fixing the contract paper, making it for eternal!

OK Soha ...I mentioned it many times .."Will" is not what majority thinks...

Let me take u to this tour...of WILL

1-WILL means the will power of Arnav ...why he made this ? because he knew as long as Anjali is powerful money wise ,this creep will not leave her...just for Anjali and that is why he threatened him...Khushi is my wife and now I gave u one and last chance to learn how to be happy with di and her child...he didn't say YOUR child...remember that

2- Will means will power of Shyam to get the money and everything from Arnav and Anjali...what ever he did with soap to get the key mark...to make a new key...an unborn key ...meaning the child..he used this kid to accomplished his will...his wish...to be rich and all...and his will took him to that level that it became hard for him to hide his will of his bad intentions and that's why we saw him scooping down to his knees to see this WILL under the crib...covered with white sheet ...and he played a drama when he made Anjali fall down from the stairs so he can stay in this house to fulfill his will and we saw that will...because he was using that child...Anjali's feelings, to reach where he wanted to reach...and that is why we saw white sheet on the crib...he did kill the child in this process of fulfilling his will...

3- Will means Khushi's will to either make Arnav accept her his wife or let her go ..."you will ask me to go away "...when she plays all those antics...and after knowing the real reason of Arnav's actions behind this marriage ,she played by Shyam's will and she made Arnav sign these will papers by deceiving him to remove the blindness of MU from his eyes...that was her will ...but then it changes into her rescue ...of her husband and revealing the evil...and then saving Anjali ...

NOW WHEN HE SAID MR ROY WANTS SOME CHANGES IN WILL...YES ARNAV'S WILL TO CHANGE THE CONTRACT AND HIS WILL POWER TO MAHE HIS "MRS RAIZADA FOR FOREVER"

THIS IS THE LAST TIME WE HEAR ABOUT" WILL"

This is the meaning of Will and that is why it was not important to bring this crib and will upfront...

IPK has so many hidden meanings which you have to see from your inner eyes...LOVED it

Hope I made sense...
Lazyblazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is really nice⭐️
Edited by Lazyblazy - 9 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

Indi and mine Physics Chemistry talk on her Post

Topic:Torque

OMG Faiqa. Never ever thought that we can use Physics within relation as well👏 👏 👏
Moment, Force and all... GOD you are too good. I use these words everyday and yet never thought of it in this context. 😳 For me Tortion is something that is really painful to deal with in order for the structure to be stable.

You have taken your analysis to a different level dear😃 ⭐️
Edited by BHAVII - 9 years ago