That is why my heart calls her best to join this way

She is so beautiful !

No words can describe my love for my angel anyway

No expression could catch her innocence this way

She is everything to me and my true soul mate

My heart only beats for her , forever and ever this way

She is so beautiful !

Happy Holi To everyone...

Do share your own feelings...Enjoy the colors!

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Chat in between tvbug and me

Brilliant analysis, ArshiHamesha!!

My internet connection is letting me down and am not able to quote sections of your post as I want to but really loved your connecting dots. Especially your fab insight about the closed loop re Nani tying Khushi's dori!! I'd missed that one completely. And the two insights on the two key scenes, Tum har kaam khud nahin kar sakte and Tum Theek Ho.
You've explained both beautifully. But I just can't stop thinking about those two statements - I've long puzzled over them. So here are my thoughts about them. Would love to hear other explanations.
@Tum har kaam khud nahin kar sakte: I've always wondered why Arnav made such a big deal about this fairly evident fact. Surely, everybody realises, even Khushi, that you can't do everything on your own, that you need someone else sometime. But thinking about it I've just realised that actually Khushi's always thought that she CAN do everything on her own. She's the one who went to find Payal's groom in that first epi to ask him (in effect) to reconsider the dowry demand. She's the one who decided to earn money by working for ASR to save Babuji's mortgaged shop. She's the one who took up the job in ASR's house to contribute to the family's coffers. She's the one who took it on herself to pay back the hospital bill. She's the one who worked to get Payal married to Akash. She's the one who's in effect shouldering the burden of not only putting the bread on the GH table, but also of keeping the smiles on their faces.
And by saying tum har kaam khud nahin kar sakte, Arnav is essentially telling her he knows how much she is doing, and that she doesn't need to any more. He really wants her to let him shoulder some of the responsibility. Let him be her partner in the way that counts. Let him be her partner - period. He will say this later too, when, just before the kidnapping he goes to live in GH. He will pay for groceries, and clear their debt.
And, of course, the immediate click for me for this line was the obvious double entendre. He wanted to be her partner at the absolutely basic, physical level - in bed. πŸ˜ƒ And wanted her to realise that some partnerships can be oh so pleasurable. And he backs it up with a kiss, which he hopes she will reciprocate, and realise the true joy of partnership. But obviously, she being virginal and shy, she runs off panicked. And some of the light goes out of his eyes at that.
@Tum Theek Ho: After she kisses him and runs off, he corners her by the door. It was very important for him to corner her there and then to force her to acknowledge what it is she'd done. "Yeh kya kiya tumne" So that he could make her realise that deep inside she wanted to kiss him all along. That she cared for him. That "Farak Padta Hai". And that line would have worked if she had behaved acc to norm as if she were a blushing maid arguing that she hadn't meant to. That it was an accident.
But Khushi was nothing if not unpredictable. She refused to show any weakness and outrageously went on the offensive. She told him that she'd kissed him deliberately for the bet; that it meant nothing to her. So at least one theek ho was to make her admit that she was affected by the kiss. Because if she felt something it meant that usko "Farak Padta Hai".But of course a little bit of the Theek ho was also genuinely to see if she was okay after this momentous first step. He'd ask her the same question after every significant milestone (at their meeting after the kidnapping, after consummation).
And when he tried to point out that she was blushing or was that flushing, he was trying to tell her to listen to her body. That she was aroused. 😳 Wanted to move their relationship into an acknowledgement of their chemistry. But again Khushi turned the question back on to him - "I think that you are not okay either". And brought him to a sudden realisation of what he was feeling. That he was equally aroused too. 😳 Which is when, realising the truth, he let her go.
Sorry, for this long-winded note. No doubt you find this self-explanatory. But would love to hear your thoughts on them.

Sabs ,πŸ‘β€οΈ

Thnx and glad you enjoyed it .Fabulous points of "tum theek ho" and "Har kaam tum akaile nahi kar saktin"...I am totally in with you and here are my thoughts in addition to you...

1 -Har kaam tum akaile nahin kar saktin...

Khushi as an orphan, and being reminded as one over and over was forced to do things on her own and reached to the point where she has this solid habit of doing things by herself without putting two cents or second thought of any kind of circumstances or outcome of it .Yes she was taking care of her Babuji's sweet shop and money talks in Lakhnow, Here she came and started doing the same and then she plunged down in the worse when her father was incapable of doing anything . Arnav knows that and indeed he wanted to share the burden and that's how it started but did she get it...NO, ...This goes all the way to GH where she fixes the generator but can't and he fixes it and reminds her the same but did she get it...NO...Now it goes all the way to kidnapping and here she realizes it she can't do it alone but for whom ..for Arnav...

Lets go one step backward...before GH Arnav compares her with Babli and tells her she never had a chance to grow up...After GH track and the revelation of the reason of marriage , she is a totally different person , she is a mature yet her childish , innocent side always remains intact ...and here she thinks in a different way .She takes Mamiji along because she spies on her and both work together in search of Arnav.After her she joins hands with NK...so it's her maturity took some time to grasp the meaning of this "tum hatr kaam akaile nahin kar saktin...

Yes he always wants to share hers by joining shoulders but our Sanka Devi is nirali😊

2- "Tum theek ho" ...to "aisa kyuon hota hai"

For me Tum theek ho starts on the resignation day and why? When she looks at her mark he remembers how their proximity was making her feel strange things as if you remember she was looking at his lips and all but because of extreme pressure, anxiety, lack of food she faints but before she opens her eyes after Payal wakes her up , she is remembering him in her dream caressing her hair "Rajkumar" vs "Shaitan" sets that day...but Arnav completely gets frozen in that mark in his hand by her and he couldn't let go that moment and that's why he asked her "Tum theek ho" ...at that time both had no feelings but still feelings were aroused in them.

Second time when her earring gets stuck and both did feel a jolt and he asks again tum theek ho and she takes time to come out of it but that day the arousal was going through their souls through heartbeat...AND then from Diwali fall [Dhak Dhak] to removing dust from her eyes to Diwali kiss to now near the pool ...each time their proximity and his touch evokes havoc and undefined strokes of emotions and her heart beat sends message to him but when he kisses her She also hears his FAST track heartbeat too through his heated lips and his heart which is basically touching her visage...but then when she kisses him she holds him from his shoulder and her body is submerging in his broad chest , wow there is no way out that she didn't hear his or he didn't feel hers abrupt heart beats because after kissing him she is still holding him for a while...

On teri meri They both know how they both affect each other...A man who has been pecked so many times by La or any model but never gets aroused but this simple girl can send him to the other planet with her presence and she who is way immature in these feelings is getting heated and getting dreams of his proximity...

This doesn't stop there ...on marriage again her earing gets stuck but even he is so in rage ...he knows and feels her trembling condition near his proximity , he grabs her hand gently and removes her earing with great care...love him...

That thing goes to Holi where she tells him and confesses all of these moments "Aisa kyuon hota hai ...aap jab bhi humare paas atey hain...humare dil ki dhakan tez ho jati hai..."

That's how I see it and that's why he never asks her ...Tum theek ho...Her confession is all he needs...He is her NEED and she hers and games takes a different angle from there..

Hope my long jibber jabber makes sense to you...

Once again thnx

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful Index and postsπŸ‘πŸΌ
Book marking
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti..!

I hope upcoming endeavors of your life will be the most wonderful ever. . Hope you are having the best time ever with all the new adventures and projects.

Wishing you all the success and pleasure of your life and the best banners which can gear your dream towards a bright future.May you have success in every possible way.

I'm so proud to be your fan...Wish to see you in many spell bounded roles to bring the best in you and to show the world your true talent and God given gift . You have a caliber to face any challenge in any possible way , just need some right platforms and tools and that is what I am wishing for you as always.Always keep your simplicity intact with you because that is what makes you unique than others...Keep smiling with your expressive and deep eyes on this special day and ever to bring a smile on our face.Hope you enjoy your special day with your friends and family.Wish you all the luck! As Always!!

Take care,

ArshiHamesha

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congo dear
Thx 4 d index
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Direct link

Rhea...This is what your edit made me do...

A Lonely Tear...

He enters his glass cabin and is shocked to see it filled with his life's escape goodies...Plants. He reads the card stuck in one of them. The card conveyed the message of lonely tear to his heart which he can't bear and doesn't know why her tears disturbed him so much. ...Why Dammit??... a slam to the fact that he can't deny it.That gesture of her showed him her innocence and care for him .She did it for La to make him think that she loves him as much as he loves his plants.

He decides to stop La from leaving, not because he loved her or else but because he thought that's what Khushi wanted and it will make her happy. When it comes to his personal life, Arnav does not listen to anyone, even his own sister whom he loves the most. Yet, the very same man was willing to listen to Khushi Kumari Gupta.

When he reaches La's place, he overhears Khushi's confident statement that she knows he would come for her. It would irked him normally seeing some one else interfering his life and what he does,yet he remains calm. His eyes never leaves Khushi's face as he is eager to see her reaction over it. When he sees a big smile on her face , his face brightens up and his eyes twinkle and gets soften . La was out of his vision till she hugs him .He is not comfortable being hugged and does not know what to do. He warily brings up his arms around La. Khushi's smile slowly fades away the moment his arm comes into picture for holding La and she breaks into tears by the time he has his arms around her holding in his embrace .

Arnav looks up to see Khushi's reaction and is stunned to see her in tears again. He did everything to make her happy and for some unknown reasons that made her unhappy instead. Khushi baffled him with her reactions the very same way when she came to apologize for her pranks and throwing Hot tea. He could not understand her then and he could not understand her now suddenly. She left them hurriedly, but his eyes never leave her wondering what is going on .

He was not the only one who surprised by Khushi's tears, Khushi herself is equally confused
"
hum Khush kyuon nahin hai...". She could not understand why she was disturbed to see Arnav reunite with La when she herself had gone to great lengths to ensure it.

Back in their homes, he remembers her tears and she remembers what caused them.
The day he apologized to her, they connected on an equal level, The connection of pain of loss.Today, once again pain is what made them realize their feelings. For Arnav he cannot see her in tears which occur due to pain and Kushi felt pain of loss when she saw him hugging Lavanya and she started questioning her feelings.

This is a moment of realization. Kushi had so many close proximity encounters with Arnav but she never felt or realize any thing for him but today seeing him hugging La (its like losing him to some other woman ) that made her heart cry out in desperation "NO He belongs to me and me alone".

Brilliant , and hats off to Barun and SanayaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

credit to maker.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

~A connection of Heart to Soul~

By

ArshiHamesha

..."agar aap aise chale jayengey tou hum saans hi nahin..."[I won't be able to breath in your absence]...Arnav who was trapped in this all along is stunned seeing his Khushi in the same vortex but he couldn't handle it again as always and left her but their connection has reached to the next level.

Connection of hearts happened the day she landed in his arms yet confession occurred with awareness on Holi but Khushi was totally in inebriated form to accept that as compared to Arnav. Diwali night she surrendered to her love first time and then got crushed in between those gripping feelings . She had let her emotions get under the blanket of hibernation even after the realization of her true feelings for him especially after the terrace night. She got shattered in this delusional ocean of Love as Arnav's attitude and actions had changed her perception for him as her trust over him did shake it's walls. But Khushi was totally unaware of Arnav's feelings and the motives behind these acts . We are seeing again courageous Khushi at the airport where she is not afraid or hesitant standing on her grounds to prove her innocence for the man who she loves the most..."agar aap aise chale jayegey tou hum saans hi nahin..."[I won't be able to breath in your absence]... The realization is seeping in that the man who she thought of a Rakshus without feelings is the man who really loved her and now hated her for that reason. She was responsible for this Hate and misunderstanding in between them and knows how much he is in pain because of her..." aur humari wajha se aapka Dukh aur badh raha hai...[your pain is increasing because of me]...and that is ripping her inside out as a guilt... "ek baar humari baat sun lete to...jaana zaruri tha kya..." [what could go wrong if he heard me once , it was necessary to go right now]...She indeed is floating in the ocean of deep guilt and Love.

Her subconscious is reeling the moments of their connection in such a way that her guilt is taking over her conscious . She never knew of Arnav's collection of their connective objects and the reason of their captivity .That is coming to her now but her remorse is pulling her towards this maze strongly that she is losing her balance of mind but again their connection of hearts is shifting to soul connection .They are reaching to next level where their frame of reference doesn't need their presence any more and they can feel each other's distress and trouble from miles...She some how is feeling his distress and he is feeling hers and that's why he is calling her over and over and not letting her disappear in this DARK maze of guilt and vortex of despair. He is awakening her Love.

She had given him the mannat chaabi and left him but her blood meaning her heart brought him back to her , the Payal she left for him unintentionally yet his heart found the connection but he put on her to accept this connection , and the pearls which are scattered on the floor under her feet meaning she was misunderstanding the purity of his Heart and Love just like he was doing by throwing em away once.These Pearls are emotions of all colors which they share with each other inside the ocean of their hearts.These are their deep wishes which they have for each other more than the depth of an ocean.These are the pains which they share by destiny and bring uproar of this ocean in their lives when they feel it.These are the eyes through which they acknowledge each other and dignify each other .These Pearls are the stars which are the reasons of their existence in this world and far from the distance smiling at them at their pure but delusional hearts.These are the desires which are longing ,yearning ,and embarking in their hearts and making them agitated to be with each other.These Pearls are the purity of love for each other which is so precious and flawless among them regardless of the presence of evil and darkness around em. These pearls today are screaming at her to accept all this just like once these were screaming at Arnav to accept her purity . These were floating around and being thrown but now Khushi is collecting em and Arnav will put em in one Dori...one chain...one thread.The beauty is Khushi never knew these were in his possession but today these are putting her in the ocean of guilt deeper than ever but at the same time bringing her his true feelings for her at the surface

Today in her dream she visualized how their "heart connected together"... First pearls as this arrogant broke her abyss and entered her soul but she was bruised , Second, Mannat ki chaabi which unlocked their hearts by the forces of divinity and the Payal which Arnav put on her to make her HIS and above all " made promised to protect her" (as silver Payal has always symbolized keeping away the negative forces)as I explained in Maha 57 .

So collectively, Khushi in her dream is getting lost in this maze with fear of losing him along with the the guilt of hurting him which is pulling her in the riddles but this also meant to connect Arnav's soul to her ..Arnav will help her to come out of this riddle and she will find her love , her Arnavji...and He will protect her and their relation from every evil . That loop is closed today which started from Epi 1st but the next loop of putting scattered pearls in one thread still needs time but Khushi will see a second sequence which shows her deepest desire for all of these pearls in one thread and Arnav will fulfill her dream.

Naniji also helped broken Khushi to understand Arnav and his painful world. She told her everything which can make her understand better as compared to Anjali... "Aur chup gaye ek bade se pateele ke bartan maan aur atak gaye, phir bartan ko kaatna pada" -[Brass symbolizes judgment upon adulterer , but also reprsents self repentance and self judgment ] as he will connect the dots to repent "mujhe aur khuch nahin chaiye Khushi..."[ I don't need anything else Khushi...] is his next destination.

Khushi's worries over Naniji's statement..."phir to Arnav ji ko bhi chot aayi hogi" [Arnav must be hurt too]...Yes in this whole repentance process he will suffer, he will take all "Chot" which he inflicted on Khushi...Naniji's "woh Chotey hain,chotey...chot ki khaatir nahi,murga banne ki khaatir roye "[ He is Chote, he cried for being chicken not for getting hurt] ...[Chicken , according to African beliefs ...guides souls and according to Chinese Zodiac a decision maker and Sharp while it also wards off evil and Lust]...Yes if Khushi will reveal this serpent , Arnav will decide to cut him off.

Naniji's next words are golden for Khushi to tie this whole thing up..."galti unki rahi...hamre chotey hai na agar woh kisi se pyaar kare hain aur unke liye kuch nahi kar sake to khudi kohi sazaa dene lagat hain...aise hi hain hamaare chotey"[ chote punishes himself if he is at fault and can't do anything for the person he loves the most]These words are tying up with Anjali's words,"Chote sab kuch baant sakte hai par apna dukh nahin..."[He can share everything but his sorrows and pain]

Khushi's fear, worries and his decision of going London now is going to hurt him but as Naani says "aise hi hain Chote"...[that's how he is] - if he realizes,that it is his mistake and if he sees he can't help the person he loves the most (Di ke laadley...murga khud hi ban gaye)... then he punishes himself , as for Anjali's sake he did punish himself that dreadful night and has to live with serpent. Now his soul has a burden as he has suspected and hurt Khushi so for this realization ,he'll punish himself...

The sequence of fbs reel in front of her trueand honest picture of Arnav's actions "aur aap jo humain bachane keh liye khud ko chot de rahe thay..."[u were hurting yourself for saving me all along]...when , Guest House night he realized his mistake ,Rain night by giving her coat he made initiative to correct his actions of making her suffer, wounded wrist scene ...realization of her pain which in return hurting him all along ,the bandage scene ,action towards correcting his mistakes by healing her wound and the last one, leaving the hands at the airport shows the guilt has shifted the anger and hate as he is leaving with the knowledge of his wrong actions of hurting and crushing Khushi...

that's why..."Khushi mein ne tumhain hurt kya ...mein khud ko khabi maaf nahin kar paoonga" ..He can't forgive himself what he inflicted upon her all this time and then he will emerge as a true protector of her dreams...The protective connection of heart to soul has completed and locked today and now it's the time to just embrace it and that will complete it's coarse during Telepathy.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Direct link

Tar Dilon Ke...[A connection of hearts...]

by

ArshiHamesha

"The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. "Unknown...

Khushi opens the curtain to connect the Sun [ a star , parents's connection] to her Sun [ Arnavji] who is keeping his eyes closed from her "aapki anhon par waise hi jhoot ka parda hai..." [ your eyes are closed under lies].. but his heart and it's connection is disturbed seeing her withdrawing from all the connections, she has built with him so far.The connections of bathroom fights to her Dabba service to her cherish smiles just by giving him troubles has reached to an end ..."ek khamoshi"[Silence] from her side..."Humari taraf se sirf Khamoshi milegi.." [ u will get just silence from me ] ...The conflict of his thoughts in between these connections and understanding that she is changing him the way he was before "Khushi! tum kya kar rahi ho"[What r u doing]...and her painful disconnection..."ise phir se apka bana diya" [I changed it again yours] and all he could do was get affected and yet pretend indifferent !!!.."kyun main uske baare mein itna soch raha hun...uska hona nahon kyuon itna pareshan karta hai...mujhe koi fadak nahi padta..."[Why am I thinking about her ...why everything about her is bothering me...No it doesn't matter to me]

Her silence is killing her playfulness , Her silence is shattering the togetherness...Her silence is disturbing the ocean...collecting the clouds ...indeed Storm is on the way...but all he could show indifference..."yeh mat samjho ki mujhe nahi pata tum kya karne ki koshish kar rahi ho...mujhe koi fadak nahi padta "[Don't think that I don't know what are you doing..but it doesn't matter to me..]She who can't stand any rift in this connection, any knot in this Dhaaga...Tar but declaring that " "hum ne Dhaga jan bhooj kar nahin bandha par ab jab baandh liya hai tou..."[ I didn't make this knot but if we are connected through it then]..

The righteous Khushi is a wounded soul right now and justifying her side by taking his signature to save this connection but her connection with her mind is getting stronger in case of Shyam and his filthiness but she will have to disconnect the ink from these papers after paying a heavy price.That price will make Arnav wake up as Sun did reach to his eyes but took a little time to convey the message to his brain to see a real divine connection in between him and his Khushi where no Zahri [ apparent] connection is needed as their soul has this divine connections already.She gets panicked over his disconnecting her calls" yeh humra phone kyuon kaat rahe hai" [Why is he disconnecting me?] As he is leaving for London...on her mother's 56th Birthday Where 5 is divine Grace [sun ...a star ...his mother has showered shine on him today] where 6 is the scarification and poisonous number ...interesting He is meeting both in one day...But his mother will be there to protect him...to awake him...to bring him back to this connection.

Khushi's pain and wound is getting deeper knowing he is in pain she is again the reason increasing it... For Khushi "hum unko jaane nahi denge...aise to kabhi nahi jab hamaare karan unka dard aur badh raha hai..." - time was running out and she had to see him... the entire background and foreground to Anjali-Khushi conversation and how it connected to Arnav who just want to be alone without Khushi..."Stop calling me Khushi..." he knew how she was being impatient and running around to show him the truth - he just wanted to go away without making it more difficult - but when he entered the airport he was still lost in her...

Then This Mehsoos ...the connection of wind ... he feels here presence [Finally in years ...mehsoos is back]- and turns around with happy old Rabba Ve ...when both the lovers smile and get connected through their tears to see each other in the first instant...

But ASR has to be rigid... he won't stop and listen...the mention of Shyaam is stabbing the wounded heart...walking away is the only answer for him and disconnecting her is the solution but is it???...No !!!Arnav , who couldn't walk away with the knowledge that she is waiting out for him , her tears are falling on his heart , that connection has crossed the barrier already ...he has hope that the truth will redeem the pain...

"Koi hai jo yeh prove kar sakta hai ki hum bekasoor hain " [There is someone who can prove that I am innocent] ...BUT does Arnav need anyone to prove her innocence ..NO!! He has crossed that barrier...Khushi is innocent and her herself saying that is more than enough for him at this point ... She has exposed her scars to him openly and his bruises are unveiled to her ...but to avoid the tension for words and the arguments just breaking them in pieces and his raw painful wounds starts bleeding again after her revelation...""Di ne bataaya aap kyun ja rahe hain...agar aap ruk jaate..."[Di has mentioned ,why are you going today?] " which he doesn't want to share but wants to share at this moment...he will do later in her embrace and she will be his healer...

but now at this moment- he gives her waiting time to prove herself... "3 minute hai tumhaare paas..."( number "3" signifies masculine number but always brings victory...attainment) - he sees her panicking -She pleads , commands, forces him to listen to her"aapko sach sunna hoga.."[U have to hear the truth]...And finally he gives in"kyun Khushi,...kyun fadak padta hai tumhe..."[Why it matters to you Khushi]...She embarks with her Right... "kyun...fadak padta hai kyunki baat aapki hai...issliye Fadak padta hai kissi aur ki hoti tou nahin padta...aur agar aap hi chale jaayenge to hum saans hi nahi" [Why it matters because It is you what matters me the most...not anyone else and if u leave like that then how will I breath]

Yes It matters to her to prove her innocence to him because she loves him, she can't live without him either and can't see any suspicious in his eyes. She would rather rise than fall , SHe would rather die than his refusal.

Now he doesn't need anything else but holds her in his embrace, he is speechless, he is stunned seeing raw truth in her eyes which he can't handle just like before when he couldn't see raw connection and tried to wash away..."mujhe koi Fadak nahin padta kissi larki se"... as this is a way of saying I care, it is a way of expression of their innermost feelings all along that shows a deep connection with which they are knotted together.But He has run away again just like before till this TAR brings him back to his Khushi and her innocence...as His heart is screaming that his Khishi is right but his mind still need time..."main ruka tha...kyunki kahi ek hope thi..."

She holds on to his hands..."mat jaye"...just like he connected himself to her on that dreadful night...by transferring strength , today she is transferring strength in him ...just like she stopped him to move away from her on Holi and connected him with the strongest connection of all in between them.

Today she is strengthening this relationship and even he is forcefully removing himself but with other hand he is tightening the knot by himself...Just like he made a promise holding her hand in the night that he will never let this angel go away...and he will do whatever it takes to hold her close to him..

He walks away by his last call but for him - walking away from her is the most difficult act - "aisa kyun hota hai jab aap hamaare kareeb hote hain to hamaari dil ke dhadhkane tez ho jaati hai..." - they are connected by heartbeats - tearing apart is never the way forward...

"Jab jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahi...jab jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nahi...iss pyaar mein sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahi...bas ek cheez ka matlab hai...ki main hamesha... hamesha tumse.."

These words make him realize the connection which doesn't need explanation because no matter what, he's been always in Love with her and this connection is way above all as La's words..."pyar sab se bada hota hai....

Soon ..."I don't need anything Khushi "will come to make this connection stronger...The connection of pain is what made them realize and questioning their feelings as always.

Khushi's tears halt him..."Kyun aisa feel kar raha hoon...kyun Khushi se door jaane mein itni takleef ho rahi hai.."[Why am I feeling like that?...Whey is it so hard to go away from Khushi..? He finally has found the Tar...the connection...And he turned...to go back to her...But.. an unknown person..[TIME] asks for him..."I'll be gone...but our connection is strong and "jo tum mehsoos karti ho who main mehsoos karta hoon...kyuonke humari dhadkanain ek hain"[ I feel what you feel as our heartbeats become one].. as Khushi is right ..."in sab keh baad hum aapko jane nahin daingey"[after all of this I can't let you go] and indeed he can't break this connection...a connection of hearts...Tar dilon keh...

"Oh, why did people have to be separated before they understood how much they meant to each other?"

Linda Crew

Yes he turned towards his Khushi as he always does...and from now on he will never let her go away from him either...but still they have to cross the barriers of pains to reach to each other's SOULS...

Kyuon Khabon peh tere saiye Hai

Dil kyuon hai Tanha mera

Kyuon Khamoshi hai zuban meri

Ashkon se keh paoon na

Kyuon dard hai itna tere ishq mein

Rabba Ve ...Rabba Ve...Rabba ve

credit to maker.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

My most fav...Reaching for Stars...