Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Direct link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100028745
~Teri Meri and Divinity Within~
2 years of Excellence

Appropriate song for depicting their inner turmoil...as The Music begins and the dance starts ...Khushi turns and seems she is ready to leave but Arnav holds on to her hand not letting her go with determination and anger and she responds her turning her face"teri meri ,meri teri yeh kahani hai mushkil"...He makes her twirl into his arms wants her to lean on him... .."ek ladka aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye'do lafzoon mein yeh bayan na ho paye"...Khushi follows and a small smile seeps on his face...Khushi avoids him and his desires and tries to move away...

credit to tumblr

While Arnav is determined, continuingly expresses his state of mind openly pouring his yearning desires at her by caressing her bare body and holding her in his arms securely trying to awake her trust in him and she does put her hand on him"sara din beet jaye..sari raat jagaye..bas khiyal tumhara lamha lamha tadpaye..Yeh Tadap keh rahi hai mit jaye fasle mere tere darmiyan jo hain sare." His yearnins and longiness since from the beginning made him restless and today he can't stop expressing em.

He guides her and she glides her hand on his face as this is hard for her too...she gives in for a moment when he picks her in air and then glissades her body against his hard visage...Their cravings for each other are burning both of them ..

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

But Khushi has been incinerated once,[Diwali] she walks away from him singing "Ek Duje se hue Juda jab ek doje keh liye bane "..but Arnav is trying to stop her from leaving , yet amazingly Khushi does not see that but responds back to his unsaid desires with raising hand..as she can't walk away from the magnetized pull of true Love ..The love which keeps calling out to her,pulling her in its center...She walks back to him and holds his hand gazing attentively into his longing eyes while darkness prevails holding their yearnings only in between em away from the world,

"teri meri baton ka har lamha sab se anjana..." to Arnav who has been waiting patiently with overwhelming desires for her, remembering every moment when they were in each other's proximity ...

But the unbelievable events of past are making it hard for her dance peacefully meaning she can't follow his moves blindly...,"har ehsaas main tu hai ..har ek yaad mein tera afsana.." she is shaken, distracted, scared,concerned,and ambiguous about his feelings and her place in his life because he did hurt her badly...as this whirlpool is pulling her down way deep but he holds her hand first keeps it all the way down to pull her out of it assuring her he won't allow that as this is another sign he will never let her go..or fall..[I must say they both are awesome at this step]

Lights luminous her heart and She turns back, eyes full of questions seeking out answers from Arnav ...from her Maharaj...with a certain RIGHT..along with Raba Ve...but this is the same moment when Arnav steps towards her...before the dance and now she is doing the same...

"ek ladke aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye, do lafzon mein yeh bayan no ho paye..."

The Journey Begins...today~~~ for eternity enveloped with divinity...

It's been two years but it seems like yesterday and that's the mere power of love...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opVGeyPzv6o[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you like it...😊Lets celebrate it together.Share your experience one more time...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Indi and mine Physics Chemistry talk on her Post
Topic:Torque

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Love the effect on young man and on this young naive woman...

sorry indi , there is a lot pending for me to read , but with a lot of work and feeling distracted in life is making this paagal lazy these days...but definitely I will be over here on this weekend ...hope so.

I took ur post at next level as this is how I feel ...a pure physics among them...chemistry is nothing and not even close to itπŸ˜ƒ

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
viv and mine chat on BFTP..thread on "Arnav's Public Bath and Khushi's Tkawando poses"

Originally posted by: viv04

And I loved your "I feel what you feel" on the opening page. Lovely thoughts behind the tika scene. The lover in her was getting lost and deviating away from the meaning of her so set goals.

Her OTT crossed all limits for me when she lies on the floor at the door way obstructing his path. I thought a hard kiss from ASR would fix her for good. No, there was so much more to come. I kept thinking the reason behind ASR's public bath. Was it her mental turmoil? Maybe she wanted to appear as a happy wife and a normal couple in front of her folks. She did not want them to be hurt or be suspicious of any misunderstandings. That was one of the ways, filmi K could engage herself physically with him in that Laxmi Nagar. She could be trying to cover up their distance or maybe she was too thrilled about sharing the bed the night before. K was in love, getting lost, too tired of the MU, desperate for it to be over and to be accepted, to be touched, to be loved Would love to hear your views.

Thnx viv 😊

GH is a meaningful track yet the way it is directed with OTT style that is something.

First as a girl , young and before marriage we always have a sense of belonging, sense of safety and peace naturally without any hesitation when we sleep in our room, in our bed , where we are used since childhood...very natural and freedom in sleep just occupied us unintentionally.So is with Khushi and she sleeps in TWando way because in her mind she is still not properly married and she is in her room in her bed...when he inquires Ghar par tou aise nahin soti...yahan par kyuon...as he is not familiar with that yet.

But at the same time she wanted to cross that Arnav Rekha...πŸ˜† because she wants to be touched and caressed by him..has craving for him and wants to touch him as she did during Swami track...caressing his hair and then come back to her senses ..that she is on mission of 100 ways...just like he refused of all Holi because he is on mission for his Di...Hisaab baraber always

You are right she wanted to see her folks comfortable and was making sure with all of her OTT style because whenever she is worried she acts clown, makes Jalaibis, talks non stop...because later when she does that during Sheetal track , he knows Sheetal or something is bugging her up ...

but here is the thing...

He comes to GH and starts with his Raizada style...AC is fitting in the room, all of his goodies are on display but "why did she bring him here.." to irritate him...NO..she brought him here to see the life of simple ppl but WHY , he was out of Sheesh Mahal , definitely had seen some harsh days before reaching up here...but his mind is SET that ppl and gals from this middle class are just like that and do anything for money ...so he has to see the women of this class closely ...old , young doesn't matter...NOT ALL WOMEN ARE ALIKE or the ppl of this class ...that was the key and at the top they came closer understanding this fact of life.The ppl of this class have some class and he says this to her on the road side...itni achi tarbiyat keh bawajood tum ney aisa karne ki jurat kaisey ki...

Then Preeto wedding comes along which clearly shows him how much difficulties and humiliations this class has to suffer during their girl's marriage and he FIXES the problem by sending the message that if men and boys want they can convince their families too...

Now come back to Public Bath...Did anyone make fun at him...NO
Did anyone said anything ..NO
It was the proof that it is a NEED of the ppl in this class to struggle and find ways of survival...he thinks it is humiliation at first, and she knows he will be in full rage but she is in her Sanka mode with 100 ways to reach to the truth of their marriage...BUT when he sees ppl live their life like that and it was not an affront or insult and it is the way of life and at the same time he starts changing her mind by helping her family ...which makes her change and her OTT stops and now her focus is Finding Truth of their marriage...
In the mean time She makes him mechanic because he challenges her...tum har kam nahin kar sakti and I am your need ...but did she get that part??... NO ...she is in process and so is he...

I also took it this way as two scenes are parallel...Bubbly with soap , Shyam pours water on Anjali and Anjali does the same... and during this process SOAP which has a key mark gets melted...right...and here soap is all over on Arnav...Difficulties created by SHyam for him..as the file and the will is moving around...That public bath also indicates extreme difficulties for him where he will not be able to come out and Khushi will remove his soap , his difficulties and that's exactly happened later ...Shyam kidnapped him...and she went through all to get him and yes SHE CAN DO Something alone too but again SHE NEEDED him the most by feeling that emptiness...and SHYAM was making it difficult for her too

Anjali did try her best but to clean that creep but she couldn't , because ganga jal can't pure dirty souls...

Sorry for my blabbering...I must shut up now

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
A post in response to inspired soul's post
"Kuchh nahi di...Khushi ulajh gayee"
["Nothing Di, Khushi was entangled)"]

Khushi's ulajhan (entanglement) is the key theme of this episode.fully wrapped in layers as Anjali mentioned ..."those light are really tangled up" but Khushi insisted as always "hum kar laingey (I'll get it done)"...sure enough after throwing a few light here and there and in between entangles herself but where, in ASR's den...in his heart, in his mind and above all in his breath "sansain " without which he can't live and she is trapped there for forever.

His concern for her never goes unnoticed by her, maybe this is the reason she never gave up when he's at his worst.

He grabs her hand as his RIGHT..., no objections from her either. Slowly he starts to untangle her, starting with that hand, moving on to the neck where Khushi had to close her eyes for a second to tame the butterflies and overcome to her dhadkan. His hand touches her cheek, she can still feels his sensual dagers on her. Slowly he twirls her around so her back and her dori face him, while his arms reach around her

He who removes the layers and during this process he is Very well aware of the effect he had on her, he turns to Khushi with a slight devilish tone he answered his Di's question "Kya hua...what happened while...Khushi is busy gathering her uneven breaths to stand on her feet regardless she answered his question "tum theek ho..."

The message was sent and received successfully from him to Khushi. She had ended up more entangled than she started out.

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

aarwen this is what ur post compelled me to do...😊

Direct Link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/101005451

Durga wrote a poem about Dupatta as my Bday Gift

Direct Link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3928093

Journey of Duppatta...

Sometimes the greatest journey, is the distance traveled between two people.
Adam Miller

Duppatta , a symbol of shield , a protection, a respect and torch of union.A fabric of tug which they both were holding and tilting away from each other but always remaining holding it tightly till he embraces her by accepting her , by delivering her a message she is his respect...with DeviMaiya's blessings and then he keeps it to assure her that he is her respect and she doesn't have to look or seek for it or even worry for it.He will be covering her with His and she will cover him by Hers meaning they both are going to be there for each other at every level no matter what.

The journey of Dupatta starts with Epi 1, when her Dupatta falls in his feet,but she takes his protection , his passionate color around her neck ...red duppatta

Next time , her white Duppatta , her purity touches his face...no feet , his head,Where both are covering their heads with white...he did accept her as his respect that day at Dargha but unintentionally"tum se kya mangoo main tum khud hi samajh lo...Maula.."...she is walking right next to him just a a distance of piece of cloth A chaddar...a form of Duppatta is shielding em and thatis also red , he is her HORUS , her protector the day one...and she crosses his way ...by touching his visage as an assure his dark and "bey rang" colorless life is going to touched by the purity of LOVE which he is seeking for years but he has to step forward to reach her by accepting the Fate but he stays there watching her instead.But the door of his heart has opened with her essence which breeze of her visage made it possible but silently.He had no control here...regardless "everything is in my control and will be"They both ties Dhagga in red and green and also Mannat locks in between green and red Duppattas...their union was destined that day.The key of his heart reaches to it's owner...Khushi...But he makes sure the owner of his heart should be at it's place and for that he takes out her Duppatta ...in front of whole Lukhnow which gets filthy by EVIL hands...but this was another way to reach to the next level of purity...The evil becomes a source to stay near to it's owner always...

Next time Duppata becomes happy when he HEARS her calling her protector to save her and he reaches there to hold her right next to his heart...remember the color of Duppatta is rainbow..mixture of all but majority is red, orange, & pink ...After this Duppatta seeks his embrace in his office , in his vicinity , longing to be near him and this time she has no control over it and this Dupptta makes his day and night only yearning for her..."eik saye ki tarah chah gaye hai..." but DeviMaiyya's lal chunari stops her too

She comes back in his life and Duppatta springs with joy in his arms and then this joy takes them on a love trip where he searches her but Duppatta again brings them closer but this time he picks up from his feet and returns her but also turns around to show her RESPECT.

The next trip of Duppatta is on her head where she has been chosen by him as her BRIDE...That is the moment where couldn't resist her at all.

That sense of ownership makes him hold it tightly and mark her his by challenging her to mark him as hers during wedding season.

That pull of love changes to a tug yet knot remains in between them.

Journey of Duppatta never gets rest under this these storms till he accepts this as his own and embraces her by announcing her HIS RESPECT putting all ego aside just their love for each other by acknowledging that they can't live without each other and DM's shunk in the BG celebrates that with them..."We are safe" indeed .The color is blue with orange , pink stripes in it as they are accepting each others with all the flaws ,Rajkumar and Shaitan ...Beauty and the beast is one in each others embrace.

Arnav doesn't stay there and wants Khushi to embrace their love and union and he assures her that HE is her RESPECT and PROTECTOR for forever but Radha Krishan want them to play another round with this.If Krishna can bring him downstairs to make him lightening the Diya with Khushi's nutkhat plan , he wants him to be in the Mandir for his Khushi , where he was to free pigeons for his mother once.

Finally the game gets over but that day Khushi wears the same clor of Sheesh Mahal, with green and Golden and pinkish red Duppatta accompanies her to her owner by marking her HIS with untouchable Knot to start a new journey...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
An answer of Horizon post on BFTP thread...

Jan 27th 2012, an episode watched a gazillion times .. every time with a little somersault.. simple, witty, classy romance... two years on... and the magic never fades!

She questions him with all her haq.. "kahan gaye, kisi ko batha ke kyon nahi gaye, hum sab kitne pareshan hai.. haan..aap ke liye".. He charmed of her concern ...and brief return of that "farq"...but she would slip away...he knew she missed him!

She fidgets with mehendi in the kitchen, panics at the disclosure of matters of her heart.. the shatir dimaag returns...grabs the moment... his name on her palm... ingrained in her lines of destiny...again her witty cover up "hamara naam me bhi A hai"! He knew she was HIS!

She enters the lion's den hiding the all the panic for what has transpired between them few minutes ago in the kitchen...

While retrieving that piece of jewelry from that pool...his unintended yet very casual proximity makes her restless.. as always.. and he had to make sure "tum theek ho".. .. she is NOT.. yet she has to substantiate her self sufficiency ... the feisty girl who darthi hai par karthi hai proclaims "hum hark kam khud kar sakthe hain"...

With his new found comfort, assurance and right on her ...he wouldn't hesitate to dispute her claim.. and throw a challenge at her.. an intimate one... their love song paces as he draws her dupatta closer... "lagi shart"... THE most sensuous words one would hear from a man all consumed by this girl ...and the sound of a peck on her cheek.. ..that would reverberate even after 2 years.. GAME ON!

Romance like one comes across very rarely...top of the game acting where a little nod here, a smirk there, raising of an eye brow here, a little mischief in the eyes there would make one stroll endlessly on the streets of romance of ASR and Khushi!

"Wave after wave of love flooded the stage and washed over me, the beginning of the one great durable romance of my life" ... the romance of ASR and Khushi!

credit to the uploader.

Awww...Horizon why ???πŸ˜†

I have so much to accomplish and now the dreams will make me restless...πŸ˜†
OK now serious talk...

This is the first time his vissage is glooming with love seeing her missing him and he just can't see her worried about anything and turns the table...into a battle field..with a challenge of Fadak...
Then he can't handle that much love and desires for her after hearing her concern on the phone and wanted to see she is fine , comes in the Kitchen and sees his object of desire with his name on her visage ...he just wants to hold that hand with his name on...wanna kiss it but she takes him with her Goofy train...A is her name but she is so so right..A is in her name...Arnav is Khushi and Khushi is Arnav since the day one but both are ulloo...not accepting it..He wants to enjoy her craziness but gets smacked by NK...She is happy seeing him jealous and he is fumed..She takes her ticket to be out of this DHak Dhak train and he follows her to give her some more..

Now in his den...he holds her , he challenges her, and brings her right next to his heart to amke her realize and meet her emotions for him...her desires for him which she is neglecting...or running away...HE WANTS HER TO ACCEPT EM AND EMBRACE EM..

The challenge is set with his RIGHT on her by marking her HIS...

Thnx

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
commenting over sohara and mine and viv answer on BFTP thread

Link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/96970476

sohara

Thnx for reading and commenting on 192.OK here...

Yes he was suffering and did you hear Khushi also said that, why you are hurting yourself and hurting me as well? Don't you think he was kind of responsible for his suffering? If he would've talked to Khushi about Shyam, the things would've different.He wanted to escape from the truth to lose Khushi. But he also knew, the thing you see is not true always.

You are bringing a vital point here...she said that and did u notice this is her trait ...always think about others ...she did all of this because of Payal and she knows there is a reason behind all of this that's why he is doing this.but he is not sharing it and yes he is hurting himself for loving and falling for a girl who he thinks is a cheater and how he knows it because Shyam told him so and his biggest delimma is he loves her so much and he can't tell her this because it's unbearable for him to hear these words from her mouth.Think being in his shoes it is hard for him to be with a cheater in one room.This is all one big misunderstanding because of misconceptions and you are right he will get this later whatever is seen is not true.

Khushi's POV , she is afraid more than hurt as she knows he will not hurt her, she knows and witnessed him fixing Payal's wedding on his shoulder by making mami understand, she knows he put his hand on her in hospital, she knows he saved her respect from goons and that's a biggy trust me.She is worried about him why are u torturing yourself and me too BUT she made a mistake as she doesn't know as she says "I don't wanna live with u or in this room..." And it triggers his anger...Distance from him, the very same way she calls him with Full name ...he adores his name Arnavji from her mouth...

Now he says ..you will not be able to live with me or with whom you want to ...but she is innocent and didn't get the meaning of it.He saw a luster checking his wife few min ago and now she is saying this all...and that's why he threw her out and it is not justifiable at all but did he have any peace...NO...She has entered in his heart and now he can't snatch her away till his last beat.

Now come to the blanket scene and compares it to the Rain scene where he offered his coat , did she accept it no and he did snatch it too but over here it is impossible for him seeing her in the cold as he is repenting again at his decision for throwing her out but his BIG fat ego wins after a while but his struggle and scratching his fingers with fingers show he wants her safe and ok and she is mini of him , she didn't take it either but says nothing.Her tears and questions are making him die thousands lives here.Did u see before throwing blanket at her he has to put facade of ASR on his face as he is too vulnerable here and then when she keeps looking at him he turns away while sitting on recliner.That is the CONNECTION of heart beats...This is the tagline of promo 4...Nafrat paas ane naa de ...mohabbat door jane na de...

Now I was chatting with some one else that and her Q is why the heck Khushi is quiet ...here comes Mom's letter and Kangan...Khushi is doing exactly as she had held that Mangalsutre as an oath.She has to win him and she is .His struggle to hate her is losing its grip.Bear his anger and return love with interest and that's what is coming in the picture

She is not backing down from her lioness side as next morning what she said in her spunky way..ok let Anjali know what you did to me...She is a true mate of him...I love her and wise too with brain till we get her ...blank blank blank..

I need to stop...Sorry for my craziness.

@Arshi

I have yet to read your 192, but loved all the valid logical explanation up there. Perhaps one of the main reasons for A's attraction towards K was the fact that she was his mental and personality match and kept him engaged nonstop. Everytime he hurt her, there was a preceding provocation from her side.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

"Touch of Love"

By

ArshiHamesha

Arnav and Khushi ,both have been affected by a mere TOUCH of Love. A butterfly has indeed succeeded in spreading colors in his colorless life and he can't resist or having fear embracing or touching it either.

That was a day when after marrying a girl who he thinks has betrayed his trust and LOVE, he was standing in front of both the families just to save an unborn life and to save her sister's shaky relationship. Today both families who went through a lot that night and questioned them for their unexplainable actions, have not only accepted the relation with full heart... but also makes him realise the worth of it!!!

Khushi is the girl whom he just wanted to hate, destroy and punish within six months contract which was only the intricacy and entangled condition not only for him but also for her too. The relationship which he claimed will have no name from his side "patni ka darja nahin doonga"[I won't accept you my wife]... today he is not even shirking or thinking of denying any willing and demanding responsibilities towards it and anything which is associated with it. That shows how this relation is slowly weakening his defenses against the very same girl and he is accepting her.He came so far with it. He is the one who on "pag phere" had left her alone but today Destiny is bringing him to the same doors with his wife and he has surprisingly no qualms, reluctance or objection about it!!!

When he closes the door and turns, there is no annoyance ,no hesitation, no regret, no questions on why she made that decision without telling him because Naniji's words had made him see through "yeh bhi to apna ghar chod ke yaahan aayi hai" [After all she came after leaving her home to be with you]... and the guilt within that he had gratuitously made her go through on the wedding night and all reels through him... and this is where his journey begins "guilt and knowing that what she went through"... He is agreed wih all the norms without making a big fuss about it.

Other side The touch of love is springing colors in her visage too regardless of pain and hate. Love is blooming in her heart, in her eyes and the irritating fight which she started is making even her to rest her defenses.Now she wants him to accept that love which is in his heart and touch those emotions which he is hiding beneath that Touch!!!

"Reason lost the battle, and all I could do was surrender and accept I was in love." - Paulo Coelho [Thnx to shara's gift, I read "Zahir"]

The sweet journey ,where he gets uneasy by extra unseen and unheard attention and anticipation conveyed through Buaji's phone call, Khushi's endless and non-stop chatting and singing which he is very much into that moment. It seems he went back to old times where he used to go for vacation with his mother and sister to his Naniji's house.His soul is playing freely and he is liking it being light and free.

They were recounting and retracing each of their car journeys together so far in a fun loving way with mild smiles. These shadows of old times where each time he asked her to leave "get out" when he couldn't handle the effect and seeping love of her in his armored shell which some how she had the key not only to open it but also had a courage to live in it too.

The moment He tries the same to throw her out, she entangles him in his own web, then a realization wears the cloak of acceptance. Today he proves it to her and made her belief stronger than ever, things are changing and you are here to stay for forever, each time you will try to "step out" of this relation without a fight or complaint... i'll "hold you back"... He is losing all the reasons against this lost battle. His gestures made her ecstatic "This sweet journey with you with all of your attention is must to keep" All he was showing her his surrender against her Love, "Fadak padta hai...pyar se, mohabbat se, Ishq se"... She wants him to embrace it and he wants that from her too.

Since first time till now this was the most sweetest journey ever. Lets go back to the beginning of this journey where the first thing that Khushi had seen of this man behind the mask of ASR, was his love for plants. The day when she had come to give him the files at RM first time in his presence... That was her first glimpse of Arnav and she has always respected that "virtue" of his and that was the first thing she did by "selling her bangles to buy him plants on Lavanya's behalf"... a selfless and an innocent act which got the desired and deep effect on him that day...

Here is Anjali's words which are seeping in her "aap khulke pyar karaingi to Chotey apne saamne eik deewar khadi kar lainge... aap ko unke hi tareeke se pyar jatana hoga" [If u will show your love openly, Chote will stand a wall in between... u have to make him the touch of Love in his own way] - Khushi never took notice of the words before when Anjali gave a glimpse of Arnav and showed her the window to look at him at different angle, but that's what happened today, unintentionally a small gesture of her love according to his way which touched him, made him feel cared, loved, felt and above all needed and center of her attention. He reflects All that gratitude through eyes... by resting his defenses again... The touch which made both shaky the day one in Sheesh Mahal is shaping their heart to feel it, to indulge in it and to set free themselves to embrace it.

"There's not a single passing day that I don't think of you. In my heart you will forever stay as long as you love me too." Unknown

Mother's blessings in different ways, from all across is ready to embrace his visage to embrace his freedom to Love and to be Loved and above all to embrace the PURITY of it through his Khushi for his Khushi.

Indeed... "Never touch a butterfly's wings with your finger"

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Love and Concern...

By

ArshiHamesha

"There is a primal reassurance in being touched, in knowing that someone else, someone close to you, wants to be touching you. There is a bone-deep security that goes with the brush of a human hand, a silent, reflex-level affirmation that someone is near, that someone cares."
Jim Butcher, White Night

Arnav and Khushi who always there for each other besides keeping their anger ,irritations , and frustrations within .If he puts her in misery for breaking his shell and having guts to make him feel things which he was very much unaware and banned by his dominant brain...Then she was playing innocent pranks as her revenge towards him which ends up most of the time bringing these two nut-heads together more than ever.Her prank to make him say the truth acted as a boomerang for her and she felt her self centered act could have severe consequences .It is reminding me the day when he sent her to the guest house and ended up strangled trying clearing his side which she never gave him chance to do so and threatened him leaving for Lukhnow for Hamesha...That day he did it out of irritations because she did break in his shell and stirred his heart with warm feelings from which he was running for a long time but as Payal said "kya bigada hai isne apka..."[what did she do to you?] and made him realize it's not her fault if he is feeling all these desires .

Today Khushi is realizing the same after Anjali's advice ,it's not his fault and he is the way he is, alone and abandoned by his own feelings.Her care was genuine but Arnav was seeing it as fake and irritable prank till she threatened him for telling Anjali .She casts her full right of being his wife today ,"humain karne dijiye..."[Let me do it] just like he told her"tumhain mujhe jawab daina hoga kyuonke tum meri patni ho.."[you have to answer me because you are my wife.] Her two hands are tucking him with her warmth but he is placing his hand of trust over her which couple of seconds Anjali did on her too while leaving her in charge of Chote's care ."Don't worry everything will be fine " but before leaving she did give her a cue with her looks "don't stretch too much"meaning don't go so far with this care which makes him step back and that's what makes her to stop her pranks and irritable manner and she will find the other way around to reach him.

She did have experience his care towards her since from the beginning, saving her in the parking Lot to GH, in Nainital and during Payesh wedding and he knows very well her sweet nature of concerns about him too ,from feeding him Jalaibi to worry for taking wrong meds.They both can go any length for each other without realizing that they can't breath without each other.Here comes Anjali's words [epi 104 near Rangoli]"agar unki zindagi main dukh aye tou kuch bhi karke who door kar do..." [you want to remove any suffering from your partner no matter what] They both can't see each other in pain and distress and besides the odds they find solace in each other by buffing the fact that they are each other's needs and they are the only ones who can fulfill each other's needs too.

"Indeed Love is caring for one you are angry with is really a TRUE Love..."But still these two need to understand layers of it by peeling the layers of ambiguous thoughts and by removing these self created walls of Ego and Pride.

"It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important." Antoine de Saint-Exupry, The Little Prince

Mysticaldivine thumbnail