iss dil ka kya karain jab tota hai bharosa
Haan mujhe nafrat hai tujh se bohat kyuonke
iss dil ki dhakan peh likha tera naam na koi dooja

Translation:

Love is in anger and angry on love
What to do with this heart when the trust has broken
Yes I hate you very much because
On this heartbeat is written your name, none else

The colors of Holi did color their hearts and especially the HEART of Arnav which was clouded with the assumption of betrayal but the union of their heartbeat will change the equation of all of this.Shyam who always played a role of cupid and here again he is doing the same.It's good he has spark of suspicion that there is something fishy among these two and he got the clue but that is a plus point.He will move forward to try to expose Arnav and Khushi's relationship but that will make Khushi and Arnav to accept their love as always.He did go all the way and under his nose the confession of love happened , grew and became one soul.The Cupid underestimated the equation of these two and got slapped twice.

He had no idea about the power of their love which brought them closer to be apart and even death refused to apart them.

The fate has written some more challenges for them and evil did play all the nasty cards to make these souls apart yet They came closer than ever.and finally they became one under the powers of their parents and divine forces keeping evil unaware of all.

Their soul union was challenged again and their past crossed with each other in such a way that old wounds started bleeding with excruciating pain.Hearts ended up bleeding but didn't forget to beat for each other and they fell in each other's arms for eternity.

Their love never got seized with roses as evil has already equipped their moments with illuminated thorns but they not only rooted out this evil once and for all but also defeated their own beliefs to be with each other for solace .

Indeed divinity failed with new ideas to separate them and I believe they are together some where cherishing each other right now...hey what is this I am hearing...What the ..Khushi ...main tum se baat kar raha hoon...with gritted teeth, clenching jaws... "[Khushi I am talking to you...] Where is my file...?

and Khushi as usual...uhnnn...har waqat gusse main...Laad Governor kahin ke...Woh hum ne aapke takiye keh neeche rachi thi kal raat jab hum...Hey Dm...kissi ne sun tou nahin liya...yeh Laad Governor bhi na
[ He is angry all the time Laad Governor...I put under your pillow last night when we were...Oh DM I hope no one heard me...this Laad Governor is too much...]

This little fuss and all is my dream for them to cherish all the way and ever...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

l

Gifs credit to creditors...
Poem Translation :Creditor Durga😊
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

The Tale Of Heer Ranjha

Arnav aur Khushi ki Kahani...unki Zubani

By

ArshiHamesha

"Hum shuru karenge aur aap khatam karna"[I will start and you will finish..]

This dialogue of Khushi is describing the journey of Arnav and Khushi from the beginning and it is also laying out their future.She is the one who landed in his arms and she is the one who started the "Chakravyue"on Diwali and Arnav brought her out. She is the one who started this whole game of heartbeat from which he was very much unaware of as he says "Mujhe eik bhi line nahin aati hai.."[I don't know one line of this skit of heer ranjah] Just splendid!!! In Sheesh Mahal She was pushed to the stage and dragged by two ladies right in the middle where she remembers DM to help and save her from humiliation and DM sent Arnav to hold her but he did humiliate her that day. Today again she is being pushed to the stage by the stage workers and after mocking by audience she remembers DM, Who sends Arnav to save her from the humiliation as he feels different towards her today. He is the one who steps forward and asks Nani why did they take part if they didn't rehearse and prepare promptly and why did she send Khushi to the stage to face humiliation. Nani awakes in him the "importance of Khushi" which brings him back to the stage with her as she is her wife and he can't stand humiliation from any one towards her.. Here comes La's words "Di keh elawah aur tumhari zindagi main kaun important hai.."[Who else is important in your life besides Di?]...TODAY, it's Khushi who is also important other than Di and his family.

Don't forget, Khushi is the one who entered in his Den ...Raizada house, with her right foot in with the help of Anjali and won the hearts of Naniji and Anjali with her innocence and purity of her heart. After quitting her job at AR, it was Anjali and Nani who brought Khushi in RM as Lavanya's Trainer. Later, after Diwali, it was Nani and Anjali who called Khushi back to RM to help La less keeping her more around in RM. Today again, it was Nani and Anjali's unanimous effort to make Khushi act as Heer and Arnav as Ranjha in the play to bring them closer to brush off any bitterness between them.The journey of their love with their separation and togetherness started that day in Sheesh Mahal and will be continued after today but Arnav will take the lead to finish it though it is started by Khushi.

Love the scene when Khushi comes out after dressing up as Heer ,the mirror reflection shows Arnav watching her which shows how both of these see each other and perceive as they are true mirror reflection of each other showering love through their eyes which speaks volume without words."Aankhain bolti hain zuban nahi..."[eyes speaks in Love no words] and those who don't know love they have no clue of this and camera shows Shyam. Love it. Indeed they complete each other and are doing since from the beginning and Shyam couldn't do much just like today.

This entire Play describes their journey from the beginning to the Khushi's engagement and from Arnav's realization to their broken engagements. Then his realization of his love for her before the terrace scene.

Her second dialogue,"Aap ki Zindagi ki sabse aachi ghari aayegi, hum mar jayenge". [here comes the moment you're waiting for,I'll die] Here comes Anajli's words to Arnav "Jab woh tumse dur chale jayenge toh tum jee nahin paoge... agar who tumhein naa mili toh tumhari sansain hi ruk jayengi "[when she will go far from you, you won't be able to alive...and you won't be able to breath if you won't have her] ...

That moment Arnav remembered Khushi's words, " Hum Lukhnow jaa rahein hain humseha ke liye." [I m going to Luknhnow for forever] Because, after this Khushi fell down on the ground and Arnav realized for the micro second that he has lost her. It was not Ranjha but it was Arnav. He who felt that he is losing her after finding her engagement and he blurted out "Mujhe Fadak padta hai kyuonkeh..."[ it matters to me because...]" and then the ambulance scene where he almost lost Khushi and he couldn't breathe. That moment he realized that how her existence is connected to his life. That's why he said, "apne mun ko behla raha tha keh mujhe koi Fadak nahin padtaa...tumhare bina mera koi wajood nahin hain". [I was kidding that it doesn't matter...but I am nothing without you can't live without you] The very same Anjali's words right comes back in the picture for him, "tumhare bina meri saanse ruk jayengi" and also it brings the moment when he realized that his heartbeat is "Khushi". Today he almost confessed that he had loved her as always.. "matlab hai tou iss baat ka keh main tum se ,Hamesha Hamesha.[The only thing it matters that I alwaya...always]..like he was almost about to declare this at the terrace. Today he is erasing his words of Diwali night"mere liye uss baat ka koi matlab nahin.." [That means nothing to me] and also dismisses his bitterness "jab jab bura kaha uska koi matlab nahin...[Whatever Bad I said it has no meaning] At the end They both ate the poison sweets like they did by marrying each other."Heer main tumhare bina jee nahin sakta"[Heer I can't live without you] will change "mujhe chor keh mat jana ..main tumhare bina jee nahin paoonga..."[Don't leave me..I won't be able to live without you]

"yaha na sahi shyad kahin aura lag eik duniya hogi jahan main aur tum khabi alag nahi hongey..."[There will be a place where you and I will never be separated] and They did find each other for eternity.

Then here comes the last scene. This scene is exactly the same when he picked up the Payal after the Anjali's anniversary party, That day He was falling in love with realizing her importance in his life... Today he picked up the earring and placed it at the same eye level as he did with Payal that day trying to analyze and feeling the "Heartbeats". He returned the "Payal" to Khushi, by adoring her ankle on Diwali night and today when he raised the earring the shot shows it as her "Maangtika" because she is his wife, his respect which he was saving on the stage.The earring which got stuck to his heart one day, became his heart during Payesh Sangeet, compelled him to remain intact with her during their forced marriage is actually beating in him Today loud and clear undeniably as his own"HEARTBEAT".

On Diwali he told Khushi after she questioned him,

"It doesn't mean a thing to me". Today again in her question he said, "Don't believe in everything you see" - yeh sab maine Nani ke liye kiya apni family keh liye". Yes, on the Diwali night he was in vulnerable state as he almost laid his heart out in her response and then rejected her queries and today again when he laid his heart out on the stage"main tum se Hamesha Hamesha.." but again denies in rage and frustration. But today Khushi is not buying it "Nahin who ASR thay Ranjha nahin.."[No that was ASR who said all ]as she throws the earring in her frustration after because she knows he is running away as always.After Holi the equation of their love is different.They both are star crossed lovers , true soul mates, true mirror images.They are growing understanding day by day.If one clue makes him closer to her , then one cue from him makes her connect these dots.She will not sit till she finds the answer. Here comes La's words "tum samajh jaogi...chahe ASR samjhe ya na samjhe". [You will understand whether ASR does or not]

Arnav sees her in the hands of Shyam which will make his belief more strong towards Shyam's deceits regardless he claimed he is a well wisher of Anjali's child.Shyam's grip brings Arnav's possessiveness over Khushi on the surface which ends up bringing them closer. But today Shyam's poison is lessening as "aaj kissi chees ka koi matlab nahin , kissi sach ...kissi jhoot ka...bas wapaas aa jao..."[ Today any truth or lie , nothing matters just come back]...as this was the intensity which brought Arnav back to Khushi "haan dhoond liya liya tum ne mujhe.."[Yes you've found me] Here comes Khushi's words" "hum shuru karenge aur aap khatam karna..."[I will start and you will finish..]... Indeed Khushi started this in Sheesh Mahal by knocking his heart and it will be finished by Arnav with their marriage...as "Humari Dhakanai eik ho jati hain..."[Heartbeats become one] as "humesha sanmbhalta rahoohnga.."[I will always be there} Just like today. They are revising these vows over and over no matter what."I'm yours..." ..."you are mine.." For ETERNITY...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

...No Credit...
By ArshiHamesha

"Subhe se dimag kharab kar ke rakha hai" [ you are making me irritated since this morning...
The night under the stars he tells her grabbing her so tight, piercing his fingers through her delicate skin just being irritated for not being able to say sorry. It was a plunge for him from his ego stand to do so but he did as that was the right thing to do and she deserved that.That was in his mind...: ...Sorry bolna hai Arnav, Sorry bolna hai..." You have to say sorry Arnav, you have to say sorry.He practiced all day and he was angry when he called her and she yelled back at him thinking someone was bothering her.

Here, today he was irritated again since morning, Nah but things were adding up.She came, won heats and made business propositions with Shukla, the canteen guy and today she saved the day though her way of handling things was making him pissed.Here she was running like a cuckoo head to bring his voice back and she didn't sit till she did successfully.

But that was bothering him more than ever, his ego was not ready to settle here why? because he hates her, she is a home breaker, so what if she shows care but he is the one who said, Everything is under my control and will be but today that control got slipped.

But she was responsible for that? She doesn't deserve credit...

Finger up///

Certain things and people never change...Uhh! Like Arnav and Khushi, Before Marriage or After, A Threatening finger is Up and fresh as ever... LOL

His neck was stiff, she turned off the water, he is beseeching in anger but totally confused what the hell is she doing and why?without pondering that you didn't tell her why did you marry like that?She is trying her best in a nice way, she wanted to go away, you brought her back with threats and then tell her that what you feel I feel.Did you ever think what the hell are you doing to her? She is hurt beyond the very same way you are.Have you ever think about it.Nah! so this is your punishment Mr.Alligator...Laad Governor...

Among all of this,her cockroach never forgot to make her heartbeat go erratic either by his anger or by his care...She is his life and she is very much unaware of that .all he wants to do is t her love her but besides loving her he is having no choice because all of his efforts hating this woman in front of him are futile, simply futile.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 7 years ago
ARSHICRAZYFAN thumbnail
so beautifully returned πŸ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Word Count: 1

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Direct link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3866504

A Fallen Star

By: Mysticaldivine

"Yeh hamaari sagaai ki angoothi hai"

Her words are shattered him the very same way he shattered her world with his "shadi kar rahe hain.." on Diwali night. The only difference is he did it purposely by running away from his feelings and she had no such intention of doing this here.

But after hurting her deeply on that night he did try to bandage that moment by taking care of her wound and did make bondage through which he delivered his feelings... she grasped it yet moved away and now she knew it well he that was hurt finding out about her being engaged with someone else...

But This is also a realization moment for Khushi for the first time that she is ENGAGED'...which she never grasped before either...

The moment gets glaciated with the piercing pain with those hollow words of Khushi and in return, it benumbs and desensitizes him and his gesture "Kya yeh saach hai"[is it true?] without WORDS and she confirms it. She lowers her gazes as she can't bear his pain anymore. but he couldn't take his eyes off. his face lost all the expressions, all the tough clenching jaws fell off from its place. All was written there, the surprise and shock with a sharp gaze.

Slightly opened, tilted lips, the unbelievable moment dominated the surroundings.

This is my engagement ring, she'd just said with an echo added with the music in their background...All it did was just took his breath with a slow removal of all expression from a face, embraced by a staggering pan of pain that would have told how deeply he was affected...

A draining moment of everything felt somewhat a howling windy storm inside him crushing every root of leftover belief in him...'The excruciating pain and the numbness of the brain paralyze the Mighty ASR whose hands never miss any target yet lose the grip on the ring.

With rage and bafflement, he blurted out ,"tumhari sagai ho gyae,..kaise'tum ne mujhe batana zaroori nahi samjha..Kissi ko pata kyuon nahinn hai"you got engaged 'how did you not even bother to tell me. Like he wanted to expect her saying that tells me it's not true.

But Mr Raizada who thinks girls like her have a purpose behind everything and not a single girl matters to ASR then WHY today all this matter.

Khushi in quizzical mode,"aap ko iss se kya fadak padta hai"[why does it matter to you?] She knows how to retaliate...but he is in no mood or patience for all of this...

He grabs her fiercely,"Mujhe iss se fadak padta hai Dammit' kyuonke'.[it matters to me because.]

His ego and fear stop him from completing his sentence but not his heart which is feeling the same pain that she felt on Diwali night...He just keeps starring at her with agonizing eyes'.which are delivering his message which he can't verbalize'..The message which is showing his vulnerable side, the side which he opened for HER only...The girl who is her reason of survival...without whom he can't breathe...

And who knew the stargazing ended up realizing what was he doing all along. He was on the verge of losing her. Rage, loss, pain, guilt, jealousy and obsession mixed all of his thoughts at one point. How could she do this to him? Can't she see what is in between them? But he was forgetting that he cut that piece of thread to hold onto it on Diwali night...Didn't he say that you don't mean anything or that whatever happened in between us?

"You don't matter to me..."

Now "kya kar rahi ho tum?"

or the "tumne mujhe batana zaroori nahin samjha?", every word and feeling of this episode gets me... every time.

"Mujhe kyuon farak padta hai?"

Holding her tight, fearing to lose her. Piercing eyes into her showing her openly his wound, he blurted out many things which were contradicting his own actions recently. Her words blew the fire and intensified his pain further.

"aapko is see kya fark padta hai?

Ah, he is not backing off that easily. Is he?

"Farak padta hai dammit kyuonke..."

But somewhere it was too late... He felt it, deep down knew it and as always he hurt himself like all the wounds were ready to rupture the last drop of blood in him. He doesn't let her touch or heal his wounded soul.

It doesn't matter...he was affirmed by this one mantra what he will tell her over and over from now until the real realization of what he had done and what he had to do to rewind those moments and he will try...with his rage, hurting her and himself in return until he lets her go...by hugging La...apologizing her for hurting ...

Har bar...for everything.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

Lovely Edits by all 😊

There is something in this edit which I want to explore.

His hand is up and upper hand is always called a "giver" hand while the bottom is receiver one.This is reminding me the scene when her earring got stuck to his heart and he gave it to her.That day day she heard his heartbeat first time.That day he accepted Khushi's forgiveness and found her innocence .Then her earrings was in his palm after Teri meri when he had her heart after Diwali meaning he accepted it.That day he had her trust in him during dance at each and every level.Butthat trust got shattered again after forced marriage on both sides.Her earring got stuck again into his heart after Gparvesh to remind and register her innocence but he was not in any state.

Today again in this scene he is showing her his trust and she is taking it with her demanding haq and assurance from her side.She will always be receiver if he is a giver as ALWAYS.

Today she shows him the way back to her by conveying him that she knows how to read his eyes and knows how he feels and all.He tells her whatever he did to hurt her ,it means nothing because that's what he never wanted it.He was just making him feel better but the TRUTH is he is always with her in this feeling.Fadak padta hai kyuonke...has converted to main hamesha Hamesha tum se...

"I love You Khushi" is the next STOP by holding her POM POM...

MehreenπŸ‘

Absolutely fabulous explanation for hands positions...😊

His hand is always a giver one as u mentioned after Teri meri , he holds her hand and put her earrings in her palm and he closes that palm...that is one irony action there.He gives his heart and trust in her hand but go one step behind...Epi 124 .He put her ring in the palm of her hand as he was trying to reverse the HURT he gave her on Diwali night with his heart to her but she snatched her hand but did ACCEPT The ring from him...

Then Teri meri comes...after that he gives her SWEETS , persaad...again his hand is in that position but she receives it with both hands without moving her hands..

But now he is holding her Jhumka and she puts her hand under him to ask him with her right and emanding it and he gives her what is hers...but again denies it and she takes it as her samman , respect is again in the line so she thows the Jhumka..meaning him and his thoiughts that whatever she will do it won't work but this is again in anger and rage but in reality they are coming closer than ever.

OK lets take all the thinks...he was caressing till now

1-her pearls...round circular objects in his palm caressing before he throws em.He ends up throwing money at her for bringing her home for his Di.
2-Payal...Round around your anklet he was holding at his level...just like this earring.

He accepts her his no matter what.and then he returns her bowing down
3-Her Jhumkas to his heart...circular yet dangling piece[deep meaning] he takes out from his jacket lovingly and gives her with respect and exchange of looks.

4-His hoop earring on teri meri ...again round .He gives her in her palm trust in her is budding.
5--Jhumka on Greh Parvesh...round...he takes it out and gives her back with nast look yet with love and care in removing process as her care and love is still there.which runs all the way end

6-Maa's kangan which he puts on her one hand by sitting in front of her but look at the holding at his level.That day she was accepted by him unintentionally.

6-today again Jhumka...round...that is his demand to get her inhis embrace as his desires are winning him over his hate.Today she accepts her feelings for him openly and he did too but he wants his assurance the way she is giving him buy putting her hand down that I accept your dominance on me.You are the one ...but he needs time.One thing is clear he couldn't hide from her...such a right he is giving her and she is receiving it but he jerks out here again...

ALL circles...as these are the ones which completes them...but Jhumkas are dangling...release negative energy within...he is caressing all those elements but this one piece is close to his heart yes he is remembering all at this point which is paining him but at the same time his longing towards her is increasing...He wants her next to him o love her to cherish her and that's what he was doing on HOLI , in Bhaang but today he doesn't have that excuse either and she knows it and she wants to hear it but he is still in the mode of getting control of the situation and disregards her again and leaves her frustrated.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

~I feel what You feel...~

By

ArshiHamesha

"Jo tum mehsoos karti ho who main mehsoos karta hoon"[What you feel I feel]...This was the confession Arnav made and answered Khushi's question,"aisa kyuon hota hai ...aap jab bhi humare paas ate hain...humarey dil ki Dhakan taiz ho jati hai..."[Whenever you come close to me why does my heartbeat run faster]...They both denied it verbally under the expression that may be it was the liquor which made them feel that way.They felt the same during Heer Ranjha but Arnav denied it again which made a stamp on her heart about his heartless attitude towards her and she found it there is no reason she should carry on her mission to win her promise to keep her maglasutre and bring him back to her.She started keeping herself out of his life as his command without knowing the real reason that he is upset by her silence.Her silence which changed into her disappearance, is totally unacceptable for him.Whenever she creates distance ,he does whatever to bring her back to him.She is a North star of his life which shows him a way to live.How can he let her go...

Khushi took Anjali's advice in a different direction to tease him to reach to the bottom of the truth by keeping her 100 ways style to irritate him.She is giving him the sugar coated sweet from which he is allergic..."Pyar" [love].But she doesn't know just like him and can't deny this fact that she is in love with this Ranjha too.She is changing his black and white life , showing him respect without even realizing that he is respecting all of her things , all of her ideas, all of her demands and all of her silliness .She on the other hand is oblivious in her revenge to reach to the truth.During reaching that truth she reaches to the fact that her heartbeat is racing for this guy and she wants his touch just like he melts in hers.

She applies "tikka" from her forehead to him and stays there holding him lovingly and had no desire to let him go.She mesmerized him by her possessiveness over him which he is pretty much aware of that in his case for her.But today he is stunned seeing her feeling that.Other side her proximity, her inebriated beauty , her captivated essence made him gulp his hankering desires to hold her so close for forever.They both remained under the spell of each other in couple of seconds and relived those moments again...indeed"what you feel I feel too..." Today Khushi is in that state where he was during Heer Ranjha act...but this time she breaks the spell...which brings him back to his terms and he leaves the room by removing her "tikka" meaning rejecting her without knowing that She is the North Star who is showing him way to her...to life...to love...

iss pyar ko kya naam doon...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Teri Meri Special
2nd Anniversary

on Blast thread...Direct link..

Every touch of him just starts havoc in her and that in return ignites him...

first he approached her and guides her but she moves away which is totally unacceptable for him and he pulls her towards him...

She puts her hand on his shoulder to test him ...will he protect her from falling ?...and he goes all the way down keeping her secure in the circle of his arms...now he showers his desires on her to let her know his intensions touching her nape, sliding his rough hands on her milky skin and she leans aside to give him room to do so and then he glides her hand to make her touch him and she does follow to full fill her desires...
He twirls her and lifts her in the air and then slides her down keeping her next to his skin...She moves away with her wounds ...and he raises his hand to stop as a promise he will never bring those harsh clouds in between them...she comes back holds his hand as a promise...and he swings with it to assure and to relish the moment...She twirls around by keeping her faith in him and he follows her dreams here as a Rajkumar [vest into jacket]...

Song completes and she walks away and he lets her to give her time for healing but stays there because he is not giving her permission to walk away completely as she heard his voice and turns around and walks to him ...Rabba Vey mingles in and she gives her trust in his hands and pulls back and he pulls back like two swans dance together by mingling hearts...by reeling their journey from the beginning ...he twirls her around and then she closes her eyes with full belief and trust and he makes sure by keeping his eye on her that she is at peace or still struggling ...

light goes dim as convo of two hearts need some time alone...heart to heart...The heart which she gave him on Diwali night and he is giving her today in her hands and gazes stirring their deep messages and secrets of their moments by keeping them only in between them as new journey of heart beats is starting here...

TERI MERI PREM KAHANI ...A DANCE OF ETERNAL DIVINE LOVE BY TWO SOULS. AT THEIR UNION

TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY ALL AND WITHIN HEARTS .
TO BE FELT BY SOULS BY MINGLING TUNES OF BEATS
TO BE EMERGED AS A WALL AGAINST THE HATRED
TO BE DEFEATED BY THEMSELVES TO BECOME UNDEFEATED

2 YEARS ...Seems eternity and divinity within for ALL...

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago