ArIya FF: Dur se hi sehi(DISCONTINUED)

BDCTG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Assala mu alaikum friends! This is my 1st attempt to write something on ArIya...in fact I havn't tried writing before. Aur Arjun Forum me likhne se to aur bhi darr rahi hu. Yaha pe itni achchi achchi writers jo hai!! Meri iss writing to unke samne chiti jaise hai! Anyway, enough of my chabar-chabar. Just give it a try frnds..
*******************************************************************************************************

A girl in her 16 and a man in his 25 were walking near the sea shore. Suddenly the girl shouted in excitement, 'icecream! Wo dekho icecream wala...mujhe la do na!'

'achcha baba, ruk. Lata hu...uff! You and your madness!'

The girl was enjoying her icecream. Suddenly 4-5 men came there and started to drag the girl. The man with the girl started to fight with them. But one man came frm behind and hit him on the back of his head. And he fell on the ground. All of them beat him brutually...the girl tried to save him, but couldn't.

The guy kept telling her, 'Baby doll, leave...leave!'

Then a man in his 40 came there and hold the girl by her hair. 'Kyun ACP Avinash! Bohot pyar karta hai na isse...par kya kare, ye to aab bhagwan ke pyare ho jayegi!'

'Don't u dare Sikander...agar isski badan me ek bhi kharoch aaya, to mai tujhe zindegi me kuch karne ka layak nehi chorunga.'

'aare baap re, mai to darr gaya!' Sikandar replied jokingly. 'Achcha, nehi chu sakta? Dekh mai kya karta hu...' But before he could touch her, Avinash pushed all the men that holded him and came infrnt of the girl.

Then and there Sikandar shot all the 6 bullets of his revolver into him with rage. Avinash fell near the girl by leaving blood spots on her face. The girl fell near his body...numb.

'Tujhe jeena padega, mere liye. Mere hisse ka zindegi bhi aaj se tu hi jiyegi...aur haan, haasna maat bhulna...' and he put his finger on that place where she dwelld her dimpl...
*********************************************************************************************************

'Dadaaa...!' screamd a lady sitting on her desk.

'Kya hua Riya...?' came a concernd voice.

'Kuch nehi Shree', she replied.

'R u alright Ri?' asked another man.

'Yeah...I'm fine chotu.' she replied.

Shree touchd her forhead and said, 'Ri, tujhe to bohot bukhar hai. Mai Rathod sir ko bolke abhi tere liye chutti le leta hu.'

But Riya stoppd him, 'Aare...aare, ruk. Thoda sa temperature hi to high hua, aise hi chala jayega...tu tention maat kar yaar. Aur ghar jaake aakela aur bhi bura lagega. Isse behtar hai tum logo ke sath hi rahu.' But that was clearly visibl in her voice that in that moment, she feard her lonlyness. So chotu nad shree didn't say anything further.

But a pair of eyes was observing all these silently.

That day, there was no case, lucky Riya! So the chief of ETF ACP sameer rathod called off the day.

Next day, ETF office, 9:30 am.

Riya enterd the office hurridly, caz she was late. She prepared herself for all the scolding of her chief. And as expected, 'Ye kya hai Riya? Reporting time tha 9 baje...aur tum aab aa rahe ho?' said sameer.

'Kisse kya expect kar rahe ho Rathod?' came a voice. There he was, the 2nd in command of ETF...ACP Arjun Suroyakant Raute.

'aaj to Ri ki khair nehi, ye to phirse Ri ko samjhane lag jayega yaar!' said shree to chotu. After that he tried to protest for Riya, but 1 glare frm Arjun...and he kept mum.

'Bass Rawte, aab tum shuru maat ho jana. And Riya, aage se aisa nehi hona chahiye.' sameer rescud Riya.

'Yes sir!' replied riya with her dimpld smile. Arjun shook his head in disbelief and went to his cabin.

The day went by ususal hectic schedul of the office. At night, when every one was going respectv homes...suddenly they saw Riya with a man outside the parking lot. They went near...

'Madam, aaj aapki vaje se meri biwi aur bachchi...dono sehi salamat hai. Agar aaj subha aap apni car nehi dete, to shayad mai apna biwi, aur bachchi...dono ko kho dete.' said the man.

'Aare nehi nehi, issme kaunsi badi baat hai? Ek pregnant aurat, sirf ek gadi na hone ke vaje se raste me padhkar taqleef kare, aur mai sirf dikhta rahu? Mai bhi to ek aurat hu.' said Riya.

'Madam. Ye to apka badappan hai. Meri beti hui hai madam...agar apka koi aitraz na ho, to mai usski nam apki nam se rakhna chahta hu.'

'Oh...waao! Mujhe aitraz kyun hogi? Ye to meri liye izzat ki baat hogi. Jaiye, maa aur beti ka khayal rakhiyega.' The man went away.

'Ohho..to ye baat hai! Riya ne subha office aate waqt apni car iss admi ko de diya, taaki ye apna pregnant biwi ko hospital le ja sake? Iss liye wo late ho gayi!' exclaimd shree.

Hey Deva! To Riya ne chup-chap daant kyun khayi? Bata nehi sakti thi?'

'Aare chotu, humari Riya aise hi hai!'

Rathod was also amused. Arjun thought, 'Aajib ladki hai, aaj kal to koi kissiko ek rupiya bhi de de, to dhidhora pitne lagte hai. Par ye to apni car de diya, aur ek awaz bhi nehi ki, upar se daant khayi, wo bhi chup-chap. Iss ladki ko samajhna bohot hi mushkil hai!' But he didn't say anything and with his as always starn face, said...'Chale?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frnds, tell me. Shuld I continu or stop my 'Khatara Gadi' right here?

INDEX

PART2

PART 3

PART4

PART5

PART6

PART7

PART8

PART9

PART10

PART11

PART12

PART13

PART14

PART15

PART16

PART17

PART18

PART19

PART20

PART21

PART22

PART23

PART24

PART25
PART 26
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3450912&TPN=84

Part 27
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3450912&TPN=88

Part 28
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3450912&TPN=93

Part 29
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3450912&TPN=101&#94783615 (page-101)

Edited by BDCTG - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice start..
Continue soon!
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

superb start...
awww riya also has a tragic past... :(
loved her helping nature... help bhi ki aur kisi ko btaya bhi nai...
continue soon...
cant wait for the next part...
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely start😉
and of course you should continue, after all she still has to take her revenge😡 from that Sik😡
so please continue😊
BDCTG thumbnail

Originally posted by: devildiva21

superb start...

awww riya also has a tragic past... :(

loved her helping nature... help bhi ki aur kisi ko btaya bhi nai...

continue soon...

cant wait for the next part...

Thank u! And yes, jin logo ka dil bohot bada hota hai, unn log kavi dikhawa nehi karte. Riya waise hi hai!
BDCTG thumbnail

Originally posted by: haruhi26

lovely start😉

and of course you should continue, after all she still has to take her revenge😡from that Sik😡
so please continue😊

Thanks aapi! Aab to lag raha hai that sick Sikandar se revenge ke liye continu karna padega!
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sikki ko humare havale kardo.mar mar ke uska keema bana denge.
wondergirl1990 thumbnail
Walekumasslam u r too good next part jaldi update kijiye ...Allahafiz...Arshi Sayyed.😊
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesum n different start
loved it dear
do cont soon..!
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great start...nice plot...
Ofcrs contiune yrr..and cntnu soon...
I really egarly waiting for your update...