The worse person in tv industry

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
And the award goes to rakhi sawant. She is the most ***** off screen person.

Edit: Edited to remove bashing.
Welcome DT
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

no...rakhi is an angel compared to the person in ur DP dominating pati ko nachaane wali moti juhi parmar๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rakhi is actually much better than others. It is true she plays to the camera and is a draamebaaz but as a person I think she has a good heart. Watch that show where TV couples were given kids of different ages to take care of and you can see how well she took care of each of the ones she got (obvious by how they reached out to her and even kids from other houses liked her more)
vedu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Disagree.. She is lil mad but a good human..
disagree with all SUPPORTING RAKHI

ALMOST EVERYone SAY about Rakhi that she is good at heart..

uske heart ka kya acchaar dalna hai...

let me give an example of a hindi shlok that describes what does please a person more -

aisi bani boliye, man ka aapa hoye aurun ko seetal kare, aapo seetal hoye

it means...the language the words that you should use should please yourself first and others too. only then your soul can become pure.

the woman doesn't have a mouth to talk. which woman in the world talks like that. I have heard only prostitutes aping the same manner. women are cultured and its not their nature to become loud and louder.

its fine about being blunt, honest, talking for the right. but which person on this earth has said that they can't be done in a respectful manner.

I LOVE YOU TOPIC MAKER. finally someone had the guts to open a topic against this **** who has polluted the industry. any ***** can now make a safe way in the industry thanks to her. 

moreoever she said 'maine apne maa-baap' ki nahi suni to iski kyun suno - this shows what she was ! she makes such horrendous remarks about her father. but there were sources that her father was ready to accept her for what she was. but she didn't want to live with the family. I AM HAPPY her family disowned her. VERY HAPPY...which family can actually have this woman survived. who doesn't even have a value.

she is an entertainment for us. but please don't make her an angel. personality wise this woman has done enough kaands for any woman to shook down to shame. yet she still has a place. whew 

**edited to remove bashing.
Welcome DT
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
darkdesire_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

let me give an example of a hindi shlok that describes what does please a person more -

it means...the language the words that you should use should please yourself first and others too. only then your soul can become pure.

the woman doesn't have a mouth to talk. which woman in the world talks like that. I have heard only prostitutes aping the same manner. women are cultured and its not their nature to become loud and louder.

its fine about being blunt, honest, talking for the right. but which person on this earth has said that they can't be done in a respectful manner.

I LOVE YOU TOPIC MAKER. finally someone had the guts to open a topic against this transgender who has polluted the industry. any bazaaru aurat can now make a safe way in the industry thanks to her. 

moreoever she said 'maine apne maa-baap' ki nahi suni to iski kyun suno - this shows what she was ! she makes such horrendous remarks about her father. but there were sources that her father was ready to accept her for what she was. but she didn't want to live with the family. I AM HAPPY her family disowned her. VERY HAPPY...which family can actually have this woman survived. who doesn't even have a value.

she is an entertainment for us. but please don't make her an angel. personality wise this woman has done enough kaands for any woman to shook down to shame. yet she still has a place. whew 

nonsens!

welcome rakhi sawant to the forum ๐Ÿ˜†

jokes apart. u can disagree with me but don't call it 'nonsense' truth is hard to accept always.
darkdesire_r thumbnail

welcome rakhi sawant to the forum ๐Ÿ˜†

jokes apart. u can disagree with me but don't call it 'nonsense' truth is hard to accept always.

still nonsense!
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I LOVE YOU TOPIC MAKER. finally someone had the guts to open a topic against this transgender who has polluted the industry. any bazaaru aurat can now make a safe way in the industry thanks to her. 

You really seem upset with her.. I just feel she has had a very hard childhood. You have so much sympathy for  her father who was prepared to 'accept her'. Who is that? Her actual father about whom there is no news or  the constable her mother married later  who left this family to go back to his first wife. So much for wanting to 'accept' her when she started making some money

And what right do we have to call Rakhi bazaaru? With casting couch being such an accepted part of the BW industry, shouldn't we then be terming all those actresses who Shakti Kapoor named also bazaaru, for example?

aisi bani boliye, man ka aapa hoye aurun ko seetal kare, aapo seetal hoye.. Good shlok to implement in life .. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
mujhe to bhai rakhi bohot pasand hey since bb1:d