Madhura naik is the best from all the girls

Anyah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Don't you think Madhura naik is better than the other two girls? Anchal is SOOO 2 faced! i think she's scared of rakhi. &RAKHI IS THE WORST I HATE HER!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakhi is the best ..love her☺️
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya Irani and Ram Kapoor are the only nice people!! But Debina, Dimpy and Rakhi are fun to watch jokess
Madhura Naik is a wannabe!!!!! She's dumb and pretentious.
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: halifax004

Sanaya Irani and Ram Kapoor are the only nice people!! But Debina, Dimpy and Rakhi are fun to watch jokess

I totally agree with you..these are only two people who are decent who have class and manners to talk and take things as comein front and well behave with others especially guest...I still remember how Sanaya was taking all the comments when it was her first day of mehmaan nawaji and other constants didn't like her food that much as she is not good cook..and unlike others she admitted and didn't badmouth about anyone in a whole week..so in true manners, she should have won..nevertheless, to me she is the rockstar and winner and will always be..

and about Ram Kapoor..well he is nice actor I like him..especially his smily face
fiona18 thumbnail
not agree wid u...
Raki was d  best...
Big Hug nd  3 Thumps for Raki...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fiona18

not agree wid u...

Raki was d  best...
Big Hug nd  3 Thumps for Raki...πŸ€—

r u serious????
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Its totally clear that Rakhi's part has been scripted for grabbing trps...
She wasnt like this even on Big Boss...
Here right from her entry she started going mental...its too obvious that its scripted...SICK..🀒

Madhura is SUPER SHALLOW and FAKE ! Sheesh ! Anchal is playing a double game...was shocked to see what she did in yesterday's fight...double dholki...Shez the worst...
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Rakhi is the best..all time hit our rakhi da drama queen;) luv her:d
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anyah

Don't you think Madhura naik is better than the other two girls? Anchal is SOOO 2 faced! i think she's scared of rakhi. &RAKHI IS THE WORST I HATE HER!

totally agree with u...that Anchal is big fake...double faced women n Rakhi is just a drama queen n wanna be...Madhura dosen't hide anythink...she just everyone what she really is...she didn't pritend to b anything like others..