Dumbness personified - Madhura

Posted: 11 years ago

BOY, is this chick like SERIOUSLY, like dumb or something? like seriously?πŸ˜† Madhura naik, the PERFECT example of dumb blonde. I kinda like her, because she is so dumb πŸ˜†. Totally fidaaa over it yaar!πŸ˜†

The very best of her dumb moments

>> he is 74, he Is joking with you ' He he he he' and the other girl is like, nah he means he is 74 born. and she covers her face in her dumb moments, and more of that giggling πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

>> I am takin a stand 🀣.  I wish, everyone took stand the way she done, that too against Rakhi Sawant .πŸ˜†

Keep  entertaining us with your crackers, Madhura, everytime you try using your brain, it is like a treat to watch for viewers like me.πŸ˜†
Edited by Gumrah... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura and Anchal deserved it from MaakhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. I can't wait to see them freak out watching 'rakhi bhoot'

GOSH.. They are sooo dumb!
tennis2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why r u people making fun of her? As if u never did mistakes in life. As if ur perfect. She is human mistake happens
chumchee25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I thought she was alright at first, I mean yeah the initial blonde moment with Chetan and Anchal was funny. Taking a stand for a friend is respectful and I likes how she had guts to tell Rakhi that she was wrong when the guys were just standing there dumbfounded.
However, it all went downhill from there. Her marks didn't justify her friendship and today she was kind of asking for it from Rakhi bringing up plastic surgery and all. & then the worst was the lie, saying that Chetan was making things up when she clearly stated herself that Rakhi had no class. Now she's defos made a mockery of herself and looked like a right fool.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She repeated the "stand" thing again yesterday seems like she is obsessed with taking stands πŸ€£  

Best was, she said she didnt want to do kushti but rakhi wouldn't listen, said kyon nahi karni  and was all over her πŸ˜† And then she was like - this is a mad house πŸ€£
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shez pretty wannabe and fake...πŸ˜•

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
when she said"yee keya hey..nautanki..mujhe nehi rehna hey"aww so bad acting and fake Madhura:(
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

when she said"yee keya hey..nautanki..mujhe nehi rehna hey"aww so bad acting and fake Madhura:(

After which she was eating desertπŸ˜†
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: togepe30

<div></div>After which she was eating desertπŸ˜†

she was trying to hide her smile too bt failed almost.. πŸ˜†
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today we will get to see gusti.Rakhee is too wild. i feel she is not fit for this show.Even Chetan and Sangram r afraid of her.