BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I thought Rakhee would add fun to the show with her nautanki.. But she took the idea of throwing a tantrum to another level today by being so rude, breaking plates and upsetting the host so much. The scriptwriters/PH should have some standard when they tell people to be hostile and uncooperative to get TRPs .

I hope this week would be the last one for the show as how much more can these 'celebs' degrade themselves for money 
Edited by BullsEye777 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chill karo bullsie. This show is scripted. And Maakhi is doing some action drama this time.🤣🤣 Grab some popcorn and watch her.

I'm sure they would have paid Anchal and Madhura enough money. Plate bhi production team ki hogi.🤣🤣
I want Dolly Bindra next week🤣🤣.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think this is fully scripted.

We all know rakhee's behaviour otherwise also.But today breaking the  plate is too much.Now another 4 days with this character will be torture for other contestants.

BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .EatMyShorts.

Chill karo bullsie. This show is scripted. And Maakhi is doing some action drama this time.🤣🤣 Grab some popcorn and watch her.

I'm sure they would have paid Anchal and Madhura enough money. Plate bhi production team ki hogi.🤣🤣

I know it is scripted but still I hate it.. 😆 Thoda to reality hona chahiye na.. For no reason she took offence and threw the plates..  I mean I know Rakhee is not a great actress but still scriptwriters could have come up with a better excuse.. 

Chetan is being so shaana. I want Rakhee to turn on him  😛

BullsEye777 thumbnail

She should be with some strong personality. How about her BB co-contestants? Reunion party😆
tennis2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you the show should stop. It is about cooking show not fighting show. It is a bad example. I taught there is something interesting in the show like more of cooking but I was wrong
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tennis2009

I agree with you the show should stop. It is about cooking show not fighting show. It is a bad example. I taught there is something interesting in the show like more of cooking but I was wrong

No, there is no cooking.. The only time they show someone cooking is when the cook drops or burns something so that the wisecrack anchor can make a  comment in a funny voice
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This show is stooping low and low week by week...

I seriously hope it ends ...
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nahiiin, after tolerating Rakhi i dont think I can watch dolly on the show, woh to rakhi ki bhi maa hain sab ko kachq chaba jaye gi. 😆Edited by Mahek_No1 - 11 years ago