Badalate Rang, Badalti Duniya ,,, episode 12

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

A resounding slap on fathers like Murtaza n men who believe that society is a domain of men, delivered by his daughter. A soundless slap to her father for failing her, without shouting and screaming, by her behavior she tells that if you were not there for my worse then you certainly do not deserve my best to. A payback by a mother, Rafia a woman of grit and perseverance, who raised her daughters beautifully and made them into gems ,in face of adversity and showed to the society that daughters are like that block of carbon who when cut with love and affection and faith turn into sparkling diamonds.

A applaud to ZGH team this week a wonderful epic lesson for the society, I loved the whole episode not even a single min my attention got diverted from it.Right from the start of the series started, I fell in love with two not so perfect leads, who were far from ideal yet had strong beliefs, but a certain simple lady, a mother stole my breath.
She is the mother Rafia, the wife Rafia and women Rafia, who had just walked on the path guided by her values and her faith in Almighty, life has given her innumerable blows but she kept on, without breaking I love her for depicting the very strength of a woman. She was my Woman of substance, one who yields power of construction; she is not glitzy n glittery like Zaroon's mother who though an ambitious woman, has never been a perfect mother or wife. Rafia in her contrast is a simple lady who has no style quotient but her strength is her honesty. She does not have a mean bone in her, never has she cribbed or complained about the husbands other wife, she has just accepted the man failing and somewhere along the line she has forgiven him, for he was good to her in their initial years together.

She believes in family, making adjustments and compromises for her family. For her life, is not a book guided by rules but a series of stand in moments which ultimately shape your life. Loved the simple respect she had for Murtaza's brother, as the elder of the family yet she very beautiful stands up to him, saying that a child is not one who builds destiny but a parent is responsible, so a simple message but so elegantly delivered, that for society to be progressive the family n values at the ground level of upbringing needs to be firm. For it is the parents, who help shape the society
Murtaza changing attitude, reminds of a nworld who bows to the rising sun, his complete change of attitude towards his daughter and wife, highlights his opportunistic nature or " thali mein baigan" philosophy in life.

Kashaf's pain is reflected in monologue. She is a sensitive soul; she bleeds, but hides her pain behind the cloak of bitterness. she too has struggled in life and hard learnt lessons have made her develop an armor to protect herself from pain, the word beta which is a regular endearment in subcontinent is a luxury of emotions for her, the tsunami it created in her is beyond comparison. The father figure of Prof Abrar in her life has helped her in guidance n support, but the heart seeking the love of father is still thirsty. She unleashes her pain in her monologue.

For many Zaroon might be chauvinistic, but for me he is not because, he sees the world in a more real mirror than people surrounding him, a father who is reluctant in controlling the family, who is just led by a stubborn women in name of freedom n progressiveness and a mother n sister who feel that in name of freedom, anything can be done. I am sorry a family is more for me, family is about accommodating your dear and near ones one needs to put their needs ahead and balance the world with everyone together in it. Zaroon's mother has failed there but no one ever pointed it to her but now it's becoming more visible because her daughter is aping the same path. I loved the whole dining table scene where men in ghazala's life laugh her at her genuine normal motherly behavior because she was never a mother which world or society expects

Overall a episode which one enjoyed completely, looking forward to coming weeks