Why Ram Kapoor's behaving so irrationally?

Posted: 11 years ago
From the promos it appears that Ram Kapoor didnt behavr properly with Aanchal's mother...why are these people targetting the two women?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He didn't have such teeth with the more well-known people and decided to pick on a kid and her mother.

From the little I saw of his moral policing, I think Ram should make BALH guys knock his kids off in that show
he has signed the contract so he is bound to say the things insisted by PH. those things are not his own, i don't think he personally he would care.
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why just pick on Anchal and her mom?. Is Anchal the only young person acting in TV show's? I am dumbfounded by this attitude shown in this Welcome segment. Should it not be " to each his own". What right does another individual have pointing fingers at Anchal and her mom. First it was Tanaaz, Shantini, Ashwariya and now Ram and the producers of Welcome.

This poor girl will have this unfortunate experience with her all through her life.
Wait till airing of the rest of the show tomorrow and I am sure we all will have a lot more to say. I am quite angry

i think this is all scripted. i am sure aanchal must be knowing this before entering the show...

or if i am wrong...how would tanaaz let her daughter to talk to some stranger and she actually said that her mom is very dominating...

UFF...pure nonsense...this is more to big boss..i can't digest it.
paradigm thumbnail
I didnt like his behaviour!! I know that he is being asked by the production house to do it.. But please have some brains of your own! It seems hypocritical coming from him given that he has a five year old playing his daughter Pihu in BALH
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is the first batch getting to know who has won on friday only.Normally we get to know on saturday.

They have kept this saturday epi to bash anchal.'s mom.

What the PH says Ram has to listen he is getti ng money from  them.

I do agree pihu is too small and she is acting.

Now this welcome show lost its charm.

fiona18 thumbnail

publicity stunt guys...

contestants TRP aur publicity ke liye kutch bhi kar sakte hai ...😆
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know why he agreed to do this show

It's awful 

And when Ram asked whose the bit***** I was super pissed

He basically insulated they acted liked b********

So disappointed 
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's nothing of his own! He is payed to do this so he is!