Valentines Day Spcl. OS on Arjun and Riya

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Arjun: Yaar,Sam... Mujhe bohut tension horahi hai.Kya Riya mera proposal accept karegi? I know,i behaved very indifferently with her in the past few days.Sikander ko jab maine apne haatho se mardia,mujhe shanti mili boht zyada,par,mujhe phhir bhi akelepan mehsoos horaha thha.I didnt know why.After some months,i realized my love for Riya.Roshni was my past and she will remain in the remotest corner of my heart,but,Riya,is my present.She is my life,Sam.Uski hasi,aansu,dukh mujhe bohut affect karta hai.Agar usse kuch ho jata hai,toh,mujhse sehen nahi hota hai. Thats why,i love her deeply.
Sam: Oye.Itna tension maat le.Mujhe pura vishwas hai ki Riya teri proposal accept karegi.
Arjun: I hope so.Chal,bye.Chalta hu.
Sam:Goodbye.And,all the best.
Arjun: Thanks.

Arjun goes to the place where he was going to propose Riya.It was a beach house.The environment surrounding it was so peaceful and serene.
Riya was already there,waiting for her Love,Arjun.
Riya was wearing a white anarkali salwar suit with white dangling earrings and a simple locket.
Riya had a bouquet of Red Roses and a ring box,which she bought for him.

At last,the man who ruled her heart,came.He was clad in red shirt with a black denim jacket.He was looking so handsome in it.When Arjun saw Riya,he was left stunned.
As it was evening and the moon was in the sky,the moonlight added more to her beauty.She was looking so angelic and beautiful in that white anarkali.A sweet smile crept up on his lips.

Arjun came forward and gave her the bouquet of lilies,which she liked a lot.
Arjun,being the gentleman,pulled out the chair for his girl.Riya said,Thank You,through her eyes.
He was mesmerized.How he wished to drown himself in that doe shaped eyes that reflected love for him.

At last,the moment came.
Arjun forwarded his hand to Riya.Riya held his hand.
Arjun took her to beach.
They both stood under the moonlight.Their feet were in the water.

BG music.
"Pheli thhi si aaharatein,
Aaya tu subah leke,
Khamakha si zindagi mein,
Jeene ki wajah leke,
Khoya thha samandaro mein,
Tanha safina mera,
Sahilo pe aaya hai tu,
Jaane kis tarha leke,
Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta,
Kaise hum jaane humein kya pata,
Aab kya hai kehna,
Humko hai rehna,
Jannatein bhulake,
Teri baaho mein panaah leke."

Arjun took Riya's hands on him and cupped them.
Arjun: Janta hu,Riya,main tumhare liye perfect nahi hu,phir bhi,tumhare saath main apni puri zindagi bitana chahta hu.Tumhare saath apni saare sukh,dukh baatna chahta hu.Tumhe duniya ki saari khushiyaan nahi de paunga,par,main vadaa karta hu,ki,main tumhe bohut khush rakhunga,tumhari kasam.
Arjun kneels dwn and asks,"Kya tum iss sadu,akdu,attitude wale cop,ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte se shaadi karogi?Kya tum meri patni honeka kasht karogi? Will you marry me,Riya?"

Riya was touched by his honest confession.Her eyes welled up by hearing his confession.She immediately nodded her head in a YES.
Arjun was so happy,after so many years.He took Riya in an embrace and hugged her tightly,not to leave her.Riya,also hugged Arjun with the same passion and love.
Finally,her wishes came true.She was in the arms of her dream man.A man of his words,honest,super efficient,friendly,attitude wala and gusse wala person.
She was lucky to have him in her life.
Arjun quickly broke the hug and brought a box from his pocket.It had a diamond studded ring,with the letter,"A",engraved on it.He took Riya's left hand and put the ring around her ring finger.She looked at it and was so happy.She gently kissed the emblem of their love and then placed a gentle wet kiss on his forehead.
Riya also took out a box.It also had a ring in it,with,the letter,"R",engraved in it.She then took his left hand and put the ring around his ring finger.He was feeling so much happy and at peace.Atlast,he found his love.
Arjun leaned down and grabbed her waist tightly and placed a trail of soft,wet kisses on her forehead,eyes,ears and nose,making sure that she doesnt feel uncomfortable.
He then captured her lips.
He started off with a soft,wet kiss.She responded to that kiss.A lone tear of joy fell on her cheeks,which was quickly wiped away by Arjun.
After a while,they took their kiss in the next level,the passionate one.
After the kiss,they broke for getting some air.
Thus,finally,Arjun and Riya united on the Valentines Day,under the moonlight and keeping God and the Moon,as the main witness of their Union.

The End.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rocking_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
am I the first to comment...yipeee!
firstly a big thank U for choosing this song was waiting badly For someone to write a story with this song...:)
Lovely story...arjun being anxious...riya waiting to propose...the proposal by Arjun...nice sweet and cute:)
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice!!

riya too brought a ring for arjun!! so sweet!!
great OS :)
loved the way arjun proposed her :)
-SREE93- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice os
loved their confession
arjun was tensed...
but he know riya loved him
loved this os
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

superb os dr...
loved it...
wow arjun nervous to propose riya...
riya also brought ring and rose...
and arjun's confession was beautiful loved it...
wow their kiss was hot... ;)
shuruli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey zebbie dear!!!
Wat a romantic os...aaj toh vday aur mera bday blast ho gaya:p jkes apart...
Ariya on raabta song romancing n proposing at beach:...my cheeks have gone red blushing...
Seems like i wont b coming out of Ariyadreamland today...so beautifully written was mesmerised...
Luvly dear...happy vday dear...:)
yas23 thumbnail
amazing os
loved the way how arjun proposed to riya
pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing..
loved the way he proposed her.