Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseycheek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Absolutely loved everything abt this update.
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update :)

It was a complete emotional turmoil for Arnav and Khushi..

Khushi was hurt because she was thinking that she is a wh**e and Arnav was hurt because he didn't expect her to think of their relationship like that...even though its a nameless relationship but its important for Arnav and Khushi matters to him..

I can understand what Khushi might be thinking and what she might be going through...Arnav doesn't understand the sensitivity of their relationship...he really needs to work on this..

When Arnav turned and walked away after seeing her blood,I was a little disappointed but you made him come back with a bandage...this shows his concerns for her..amazingly written :)

update soon...thanks for the pm
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Man talk about some drama

Arnav is just shock Khushi thinks that about their relationship...even though it is nameless they do care and mean a lot to each other

I cannot wait til the ext update
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
poor Khushi feels Arnav is treating her like a kept woman

and Arnav thought he was making a grand gesture by giving her
the ring

total MU on both sides
Dimz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fireworks and waterworks...fire and ice..!!! Well done... Arnav cannot help himself can he...ha has to come back and there in lies the magic for me...cannot resist mr.raizada...!!
john-angad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cannot believe.i missed this gem for so long. Unbelievable chemistry, passion everything!
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
That was an interesting Chapter..

I wonder when will ASR realize his actual feeling for Kushi ? I feel really sad for Kushi. Eagerly waiting for next update  
akashlina thumbnail
hey its a awsome update...pls i cant wait for d next update..pls pls pls update soon
bumble_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just came across this ff .. what a beautiful story... Lovely characters and feelings...

What an exciting equation of events... Looking forward to reading it...
arshiyakanishka thumbnail
A very intense and high voltage update.

Khushi has gone against her morals and her beliefs of having a no strings attached relationship with Arnav because she loves him with all her heart...but still these deep set beliefs keep on resurfacing and making her heart and mind all confused and she's constantly asking herself if she is doing the right thing in  going ahead with such a relationship.Over and above all this when Arnav gifted her the ring and gave the reason of the gift although teasingly as a return of her generousity...it was the last straw in their relationship for Khushi and hence she couldn't take it further and exploded.

Arnav's reaction when she called herself a wh**e was amazingly described.Also when he moves towards her angrily and she gets scared  and moves back and he notices the scared expression on her face and stops was beautiful.

He storms out but returns later to tend to her wounded finger and we get to witness the famous bandage-engagement scene once again.Farah the way you revisit the older scenes and make them happen in different settings but with similar emotions is beyond beautiful.Thanks for doing that.

Hoping that Arnav tries to see Khushi's point of view and understands her reason of her such a strong reaction.