Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Tanaaz was the one who started questioning on Rucha's past relationship. Even when Rucha was trying to ignore, Tanaaz didn't stop for a second. And then after hearing all the history, she started why Rucha's crying and giving so importance to the past. IF she should move on from the past, then why the hell Tanaaz kept asking about Rucha's past? It definitely wouldn't help her to forget all the thing that had happened with her.

And I found Rucha really good today. She turned out a good host, IMO. But Tanaaz disappointed me once again. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chumchee25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I didn't like that part either.
Tanaz just doesn't know where to draw the line.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Richa was not willing to say anything about her divorce.Irani was insisted her to say and  made her cry.When anchal was wiping her tears irani said she has 2 hands .Irani is mad.. Edited by jyothi-m - 11 years ago
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
her intention was good i  think but approach was terrible...mayb she is a women's activist. 
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tanaaz has to understand every advise is not applicable to everyone , every time ...
There is a time and place for it and way of saying it .. ðŸ˜•
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am never surprised at this woman's antics. Tomorrow if she yells and pushes everybody out of her house without any food - I will be not be one bit surprised. She is absolutely crazy and I blame her husband for her behavior.
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
tanaaz is quite hypocritical.. i absolutely hate her double standards..

and the thing i dont get is, why the hell is she questioning everyone about their personal affairs.. it's too intimate a matter to be discussed on national tv.. 

and asking is still okay to one extent, but then she has to go and make rucha and aanchal cry as well.. idiot tanaaz..

i seriously hope one of the other contestants asks tanaaz about her own failed first marriage.. that should wipe the smug smile right off her face..

she only apologized to a crying rucha and aanchal when she saw that everyone else was supporting them.. i hate tanaaz..
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think Tanaaz has been thru hell and back and has a very tough shell

Which is why she behaves like an overbearing mother

I don't like Rucha...she acts like a little girl ..even Aanchal appears more mature than her

Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 i wonder how she treats her sister in law, delnaaz irani for having divorce after 14 yrs of marriage... would she treat her with so much insensitivity too ?? 

tanaaaz ... is a jokeee. 
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I think Tanaaz has been thru hell and back and has a very tough shell

Which is why she behaves like an overbearing mother

I don't like Rucha...she acts like a little girl ..even Aanchal appears more mature than her

i disagree

i feel tanaaz should not be pointing fingers at other people's upbringing, education and relationships when she herself is full of flaws.. if u watch maa exchange.. u would feel bad for her son zeus .. bhaktiyaar barks crappp n gaalis .. n treats other women like trashhh (vindu's wife, diana) ..

sure tanaaz has gone thru  a lot.. but it does not give her the right to question other peoples lives n be so judgemental ..she's only a guest n shud act like one.

if someone came to my home as a guest.. n i was host... n the guest started talking crap about my parents... thats it... out. 

aanchal, n rucha came out with grace... becus if it was anyone else in their position.. they wud have lashed out at tanaaz. 
Edited by -IshkkZaadi- - 11 years ago