Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
She is Genuine,Straight forward but sometimes she appears as a rude person but her intention is not hurting someone.
I think people over reacted or they are over sensitive to handle such questions from other end.But Tanaaz is not that bad atleast she is better than Dimpi and Debina.
Atleast she apologised to Aanchal and the way she consoled Richa after her brokeout suggests that she is very caring and she genuinly asks such questions becoz she does not understand the state of mind,circumstances,situation and past history about others !
She made this week very interesting..she is a Livewire even though people think she is Rude.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Any 1 agrees or disagree ?
she only apologized when she saw that everybody is on the other side..she got scared
-Ratzz- thumbnail
agree..! she is bit loud but a genuine person i think anchal is way to badtameez according to her age but we cant blame her she is a kid after all
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bwtsweetu

she only apologized when she saw that everybody is on the other side..she got scared

I agree with u totally.

I dont see why she needs to ask personal questions. She is far too loud aur woh toh Anchal ke peeche par gayi why is she keep on asking her the same question at the end of the day it is upto Anchal her mother whether she goes to school or not.
kritikakk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, she may be a very straight forward person who calls a spade a spade, infact such ppl easily come across looking like they r rude n arrogant... n especially those ppl who get offended becoz she says things bluntly on the face!

also there is nothing wrong with trying to get to know a person, however, one does need to draw a line n not get too personal, especially where strangers or ppl u meet d 1st time is concerned!

i like that she is frank, but dont like her keeping to harp n lecture Aanchal!
PastelBeauty thumbnail
I felt she doesn't know where to draw the line. ðŸ¤”
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I disagree completely!!!
Someone s crying and she can't stop blabbering...
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Zana-

I felt she doesn't know where to draw the line. ðŸ¤”

i prefer to go with your view
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She doesn't understand the state of mind , circumstances ...come on she is 40!!