Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I feel that Fari D and Bobby D are memorable characters too. My whole family loved these two. They pulled off the British accented Punjabi perfectly and after Saima they had the best dialogues.

they flopped...
Fari D specially was actually written to take the rein from Saima Chuhdry.. Hina regrets it I assume
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

Momo is there :S and the razia butt error was rectified... Of course =P we'd want all our favourites to be there but we gotta accept tht what we like isn't always the best =P

I think you missed my point..Momo by Hina is at a totally different level than her character from that Quddusi show..to put them both on the same scale of being the best actually isn't fair to her portrayal of Momo... as that character itself is in a league of its own.

And, this article is also opinion based..so what this writer calls best isn't really showing what's considered universally best either..as everyone clearly disagrees with some part of the list.

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Taify

they flopped...
Fari D specially was actually written to take the rein from Saima Chuhdry.. Hina regrets it I assume

Gah that sucks. Obviously that character cannot take over Saima Chaudhry's but as a side character I thought Fari and Bobby D were thoroughly entertaining. In my opinion Annie was the best after Dolly and it was only because the show had something new to offer. Bobby and his dialogues in his perfect British Punjabi accent were a riot.

I also do not get that QSKB show, it's so cheap and vulgar in my opinion. I am shocked that people actually like the show.
I didnt even notice abdul qadir there! :P
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Hina: did you watch Main Abdul Qadir Hoon? I remember you didn't a while back.

There should be a universal list of the most underrated drama of all time - Main Abdul Qadir Hoon with Abdul Qadir being the least appreciated performance ever.

One of the best dramas I've ever seen...and Fahad was so good to say the least.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bobby D was hilarious.. the best thing after Saima Chaudhry and Fari D too.. It's Bobby's baraat next eh?

Originally posted by: starstruckk

@ Hina: did you watch Main Abdul Qadir Hoon? I remember you didn't a while back.

There should be a universal list of the most underrated drama of all time - Main Abdul Qadir Hoon with Abdul Qadir being the least appreciated performance ever.

One of the best dramas I've ever seen...and Fahad was so good to say the least.

im watching it right now just because you and fari suggested it!😆