OS-"The last Role"..LINK FOR NEW OS-PG 6

palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
                                                              The last Role...

Golden brown liquid burned his throat as he continued drowning himself in the alcohol. He wanted to drink till the burning sensations in his throat could surpass the "fire" that was lit in his heart..He wanted to loose his senses so he could forget her blank hazels...so he could forget her tears..so he could forget the pain he had caused her...But despite his efforts,despite the incessant consumption of alcohol,everything was "fresh" in his mind as well as heart..
He gritted his teeth as he threw the beautiful glass on the floor and brought the scotch bottle directly to his lips..Tears spilled on his cheek..Bile rose in his throat but he kept emptying the bottle into his mouth..No amount of liquor was able to drown him tonight..Despite the stench of liquor in his room,he could smell her unique fragrance as he burried his face into her pillow..He had claimed to break all the ties with her in the presence of "holy fire" which he had tainted more with his dirty and false words rather than alcohol..He had broken his marriage with her..
"Did he???" He asked to himself putting her pillow close to his heart..
No..Only "his words" had done so,not him...His words had separated himself from her body and flesh but her "essence" was absorbed by his cells,her "love" was flowing with his blood,her "breaths" were in his heart beats..He could not separate himself from all these...
Five years of his life were spent in enacting the "twists and turns" that story writers of his films had created. He was used to such "twists" in his professional life but had never thought that God was going to bring such "twist" for him when he was going to start a "new chapter" of his real life..He never knew that sudden blackness that covered his eyes after his first "Real life" Action sequence with Balraj Choudhary,was going to snatch all the colors of his life..He wanted to run and hide in his mother's lap when Doctor told him his disease which had surpassed the stage of being cured..He wanted to cry in his biwi's arms when he had realized about the limited breaths left in his life...But he could not do so..This would have broken her beyond repair..This would have shattered her in to more pieces than the "damage" his "acidic words" had done...!!!
That moment,in the hospital,he himself wrote the "script" for the most difficult and "Last Role" of his life..
Script in which he had to make each "real and precious" moment of his life, a "Fake act"...
Script in which he had to make his "fake words",as "convincing and true" as possible..
Script in which he had to make his "love" hate him...!!!!

He wanted the "Time" to stop during the days he had spent with her in that small village,so he could delay the "inevitable"..so he could delay that moment when he had to break all her innocent dreams... But "Time" was never in his hands..Neither "then",nor "Now" when he wanted his "death" to reach him as soon as possible...Living without her was like dying every nanosecond...Only thing that was giving him little peace was that rather than shedding countless tears for him,his wife would celebrate his death...!!!! After all he had given his "best performance" in his "last role"...
Edited by palindrome - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansiahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey pals u r here on mbforum😊 let me read os  first

owww😭 i read that lovely as always
Edited by mansiahmed - 11 years ago
palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mansiahmed

hey pals u r here on mbforum😊 let me read os  first

owww😭 i read that lovely as always

Thanks,,
I think,i can't be more "optimistic" with the current track of madhubala...😆
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful and painful
...Seema... thumbnail
superb and a heart touching os.plz continue it.
drashmeet12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing OS
do write moree😊
your writing is superb. i'm waiting for more in future
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@palindrome: Nyc OS!!!!😊
Bloody hell. Reserved
Should I tell you specifically that I want PMs for all the couples and non couples you'd ever write? Oh yeah am pissed off.
Ps: I hate you.
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey palin,
u here??? don't think me as mad..
i asked this question from shika also when she wrote her first os on this thread...😆

it was painfull😭
but aajkal serial or bhi jyada painful ho rakha hai..
tu yaha bhi koi FF start kar rahi hai kya???