Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: psarada

BTW did anyone see MB yesterday. It was official crap for me. RK was a good character - no idea why they killed the character so royally yesterday. Now no amount of redemption is going to make RK likeable for me. Now it is ridiculous, even if he is doing it to save her or he is suffering from deadly diease - it kills his character completely. I am sorry to see that because up till now he was one character that was perfectly drawn - very clear and interesting and always true and I felt GH was trying to do what he couldn't write for Arnav in IPK. But I have no idea where GH is taking this story now. Thank god they didn't murder Arnav's character in IPK and before that the serial was closed down.

I saw it!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜• n the only thought coming to my mind is RK's going to die n he doesn't want Madhu to suffer when he's gone so preparing her mentallyπŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• still a big mystery why he's doing all thisπŸ˜•
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: psarada

BTW did anyone see MB yesterday. It was official crap for me. RK was a good character - no idea why they killed the character so royally yesterday. Now no amount of redemption is going to make RK likeable for me. Now it is ridiculous, even if he is doing it to save her or he is suffering from deadly diease - it kills his character completely. I am sorry to see that because up till now he was one character that was perfectly drawn - very clear and interesting and always true and I felt GH was trying to do what he couldn't write for Arnav in IPK. But I have no idea where GH is taking this story now. Thank god they didn't murder Arnav's character in IPK and before that the serial was closed down.

I saw MB yesterday after a month I think as I was oil massaging my hair at 12 at night. πŸ˜†
And all the times I just kept saying .. what are they doing?
I was feeling MB was going too clean and I was wondering how they will continue the show. I had no idea this is what they had in mind. But the phangurl in me still kept thinking how awesome it would have been if BS played RK .. πŸ˜†
The one at bold & blude .. that's the only thing that helped to handle the shut down of the show.. Thank God they did not show Arnav walk away with Sheetal .. or a Ahemized ASR .. or a dead ASR.
Divya1503 thumbnail
Priya di, I still dint get to see the Saturday's episodeπŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ One of my frnds was describing how the bike was flying n how stupid the epi wasπŸ€” I love such stupid scenes coz they make me rofl🀣 🀣 willwatch it this weekend
Omoraboti thumbnail
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: honeypriya

have stopped watching after the ridiculous Sat epi...
anyways it always had a recycled erratic storyline...
btw GH is not the story writer -- he is the screenplay writer -- so he cant do anything with the story moving anywhere -- it was the same even in IPK...ppl always end up confusing that...
you can see scenes same like IPK and those inspired recyclable ones -- coz both he and Janaki are doing the screenplays -- but the story/script is with the story writer and Saurabh Tiwari

Oh okay got it. So here GH and Janaki will take the story ahead whatever the story writer has decided. And in IPK it was Ved Raj and Gul was it? But yeah there were lot of scenes that I felt were recycled from IPK.

Anyway they royally killed RK's character. Chalo I am happy IPK closed before Arnav died or his character was murdered.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

I saw it!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜• n the only thought coming to my mind is RK's going to die n he doesn't want Madhu to suffer when he's gone so preparing her mentallyπŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• still a big mystery why he's doing all thisπŸ˜•

This particular track has been shown at least 1000 times on TV. As soon as one of the leads come to know they are going to die, they suddenly start distancing themselves so that the other doesnt feel the pain when they are gone. πŸ˜†
Omoraboti thumbnail
What is with Madhura always following Sobti everywhere??? πŸ€”
Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

What is with Madhura always following Sobti everywhere??? πŸ€”

Is she going to that cricket thing too???πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 😲

Hi farah diπŸ˜ƒ
honeypriya thumbnail