Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice crooner priya. So bhai what is the discussion going on here? Saw the poster for Zuku cricket wars. Seems like DMG gang of Shebhan, Madhura and Barun are going to be there. Let's see if someone posts the photos.
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: psarada

Nice crooner priya. So bhai what is the discussion going on here? Saw the poster for Zuku cricket wars. Seems like DMG gang of Shebhan, Madhura and Barun are going to be there. Let's see if someone posts the photos.

I can get the Safari photos - i am on mission to validate "conspiracies" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone πŸ€—
Congratulation on the 6th thread πŸ₯³
And thank u for this beautiful space Priya Di πŸ€—
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

I can get the Safari photos - i am on mission to validate "conspiracies" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@red
now I'm all in for 'validation' of any theory, conspiracy whatever others call it πŸ˜›
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The bold words became my life since the past 3 daysπŸ˜• πŸ˜• Writing test cases is such a boring thing to doπŸ₯± πŸ₯±
The first time i read the comment I thought I was imaging thingsπŸ˜› then read it again n understood the asli meaningπŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the 6th thread Priya. What a beautiful space that you have created for all of us where we can talk, discuss anything under the sun. Looks like I need to brush up on my knowledge of cricket. Have a wonderful vacation and I hope you log in occasionally to give us some news about certain someone πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.
PSharada thumbnail

Photos ka toh baad mein dekhenge. What about your masala news you promised today. PM kar rahi ho kya ? Will be waiting for your pm.
honeypriya thumbnail
PSharada thumbnail
BTW did anyone see MB yesterday. It was official crap for me. RK was a good character - no idea why they killed the character so royally yesterday. Now no amount of redemption is going to make RK likeable for me. Now it is ridiculous, even if he is doing it to save her or he is suffering from deadly diease - it kills his character completely. I am sorry to see that because up till now he was one character that was perfectly drawn - very clear and interesting and always true and I felt GH was trying to do what he couldn't write for Arnav in IPK. But I have no idea where GH is taking this story now. Thank god they didn't murder Arnav's character in IPK and before that the serial was closed down.
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

BTW did anyone see MB yesterday. It was official crap for me. RK was a good character - no idea why they killed the character so royally yesterday. Now no amount of redemption is going to make RK likeable for me. Now it is ridiculous, even if he is doing it to save her or he is suffering from deadly diease - it kills his character completely. I am sorry to see that because up till now he was one character that was perfectly drawn - very clear and interesting and always true and I felt GH was trying to do what he couldn't write for Arnav in IPK. But I have no idea where GH is taking this story now. Thank god they didn't murder Arnav's character in IPK and before that the serial was closed down.

have stopped watching after the ridiculous Sat epi...
anyways it always had a recycled erratic storyline...
btw GH is not the story writer -- he is the screenplay writer -- so he cant do anything with the story moving anywhere -- it was the same even in IPK...ppl always end up confusing that...
you can see scenes same like IPK and those inspired recyclable ones -- coz both he and Janaki are doing the screenplays -- but the story/script is with the story writer and Saurabh Tiwari