Frequent Posters

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: honeypriya

thanxx dear..

had a lovely time...good to be back on the CC too 😊
hw u doing ? watching SC ?

am doing good dear! yeah i should say STILL watching SC... being very forgiving and giving it a long long rope!! in the entire week, i thought only the friday episode was just about okay...something of the standard expected of SLB.
will you be watching it?

and heheheh yeah i too noticed the school atlas and even funnier, it made an appearance in saras' father's room also 🀣 even the way saras' pic downloads and then suddenly when she turns to see.. the download vanishes was too juvenile.

I see that the MF is still discussing who made ASR ASR *yaawwwnnn* πŸ₯± letz just conclude this debate... it was only camera angles and lighting that made ASR sit so happily in all our dils and dimaags. bas kehdiya πŸ˜›

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
honeypriya thumbnail
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
honeypriya thumbnail
i am seriously going to find answer from Mr misquote -- which angle,camera, god-damn producer or director -- made this actor perform in this scene -- they could have as and well made any x,y,z deliver this !!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86K2tZPZejw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i am seriously going to find answer from Mr misquote -- which angle,camera, god-damn producer or director -- made this actor perform in this scene -- they could have as and well made any x,y,z deliver this !!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86K2tZPZejw[/YOUTUBE]

I think the director was too mesmerized by the lighting/ camera angle and Sanaya's brilliance( love Sanaya and I know how much she she always talked about Barun's acting capability) to understand the depth of performance by the 'other' actor...you know to some technicality of the scene rather than the content delivered. mattered...hence 20/30 shots became more important than the final draft(I dont know movie making term😳_
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

</div>
<div>

hawww y did stalkers miss me 😲

haan it was a lovely vacation in a beautiful state -

Humne aapko is lei miss kiya kyunki aap to cc ki Jaan ho. Aab stackers ne Kyuon kiya wo Humse jayda aap janti hein. Love the pic !!! My dad worked in alipi , Kerala for few months. He loved his stay there. Would love to visit one day.
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lol..we will know today..I think they are trying to show how one should act without the help of angles and cameras..Gul madam's fav actor is going to show that today..dont miss it πŸ˜‰
Edited by bs_deeps - 11 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

Lol..we will know today..I think they are trying to show how one should act without the help of angles and cameras..Gul madam's fav actor is going to show that today..dont miss it πŸ˜‰

wats there ? didnt get that !!!!
honeypriya thumbnail
good morning/evening peeps around !!!