Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Riti ...have no clue re...it was on the 1st page...it had 20 odd pages already...i read 1st couple ..some very balanced ones and then some that used to raise my bp before now induces giggle festπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† as I understand their nafrat more...itna nafrat ke they lau anyone who gives them a straw to grasp to bash Barun some more to make them feel better, like Gul-jee and LM-SirπŸ˜›πŸ€£

not in mood to fight ..so will give it ignore... you know what ..I feel pity for these ppl at times..how much negativity they have within... wish they cud utlise their energy in some better ways...
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what an awesome post ...πŸ‘

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3464152
riti4u thumbnail
I just replied to this post..πŸ˜ƒ..beautiful description and awesome pic to describe both characters essence and actors portrayal..Clap
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mashira

priya, welcome back! good to see you here again! hope u had a great holiday!!πŸ€—

thanxx dear..
had a lovely time...good to be back on the CC too 😊
hw u doing ? watching SC ?
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Welcome back Priya. It is so good to see you. Priya comes and the pages start to fly. Else it was very pathetic - we hardly were doing one to 2 pages a day. It is nice to see you back in Crooner land. Hope you had a good trip and a nice vacation.

thnxx dear...was out whole day...just got back...saw sm interesting discussion on the pages back...
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav_Khushifan

Welcome back priya. You were missed by us and all of the stalkersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Hope you had a wonderful longish vacation.

hawww y did stalkers miss me 😲
haan it was a lovely vacation in a beautiful state -
riti4u thumbnail
beautiful place priya... I came here to share one awesome scene too..enjoy !
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Was watching repeat telecast of SC...Chandra has an Atlas in his room..Is finding route map from Dubai to India on Atlas? Lol..in one shot I could see the title and in the continuation, they kept it upside down...πŸ˜†
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

Was watching repeat telecast of SC...Chandra has an Atlas in his room..Is finding route map from Dubai to India on Atlas? Lol..in one shot I could see the title and in the continuation, they kept it upside down...πŸ˜†

r u serious...they showed that 🀣
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

r u serious...they showed that 🀣

πŸ˜† bade bade serials mein aise chhoti chhoti baatein hote rehte haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Priya watching anything on TV..? ...ZGH is all I'm watching...till Sanaya's show comes on...i had a dream...no no not as big as MLK...just an SKD waala...its the day I read Barun is appearing for a cameo somewhere(dont know whether he finally he's doing it or not)...but anyway...I hoped Barun would be Sanaya's hubby in her new serial (sort of marry and then go abroad leaving his wife home).πŸ˜‰..I know pura dimag ka dahi bann gaya hai inn dono ko ek saath dekhne ki khwaish meinπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago