Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Helllooo๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Priya Di...Hope u had a great time in Kerala๐Ÿค—
So sanaya's new show gt the male lead...okay i have never heard abt that guy varun๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•Which was the serial he did before this???๐Ÿ˜•
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: honeypriya

thanxx ๐Ÿค—
hws it gng around ???

Priya ji... US waalo se milte hai... India waalon se nahin!๐Ÿ˜†
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/14105-season-2-of-fiction-shows-the-emerging-trend-on-indian-televisio.htm

So finally Indian TV is waking up to seasons formula. Wish Gul had the vision to make IPK as seasons. They could have taken the IPK to a crescendo with closing all the loops regarding Shyam(leaving a little for past and season 2), the contract marriage truth out, the remarriage idea and then boom you have the past out in with both walking away from each other and there comes the end of Season 1. Wait for 3-4 months and work on the second season wherein Arnav and Khushi work with each other after a gap of 1yr or so(maybe Khushi can be PA in Arnav's business partner) and both Khushi and Arnav don't acknowledge each other and you have this tag of nafrat - mohabbat and finally the whole past and both coming together in the end of Season 2. This would have been a golden opportunity for Gul to have created a master piece in Indian Telly world if only she could have seen the bigger picture. Instead she was busy with Koffee interviews and clearing her name. That is what they teach in Masters course - Always look at the bigger picture. Pity Gul is a master in Mass communication but she doesn't seem to know abcd of being a team leader or how to look at the whole picture. Well it is now her loss ain't it.
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw the trailer..who is Varun???? Any one saw Kai po che???
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Parsha

Just saw the trailer..who is Varun???? Any one saw Kai po che???

kai po che..must see film.. really brilliant acting..specially sushant..๐Ÿ‘
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riti4u

kai po che..must see film.. really brilliant acting..specially sushant..๐Ÿ‘

I have read the book...so was lil skeptical ...movies never do justice to the book..๐Ÿ˜•...must b good if u liked it..will try for sure!!!
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just saw in the main forum...a debate that was started in november continuing even now...about who gets credit for ASR being such a larger than life character...everyone here knows my affiliation...so I'll not reiterate the 'breathing life into ASR' blah blah...the reason I brought it up...is whether we like Barun, or Sanaya or Abhaash or Gulmata...at the end of day we IPK fans are a passionate bunch...most of the actors, creatives, the producers (with the exception of Gul and LM who are still trying to establish their role in the good of IPK and non-responsibility in the bad ๐Ÿคฃ ) have moved on to next chapter in their career..kaash we had a closure and could have moved on.
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

just saw in the main forum...a debate that was started in november continuing even now...about who gets credit for ASR being such a larger than life character...everyone here knows my affiliation...so I'll not reiterate the 'breathing life into ASR' blah blah...the reason I brought it up...is whether we like Barun, or Sanaya or Abhaash or Gulmata...at the end of day we IPK fans are a passionate bunch...most of the actors, creatives, the producers (with the exception of Gul and LM who are still trying to establish their role in the good of IPK and non-responsibility in the bad ๐Ÿคฃ ) have moved on to next chapter in their career..kaash we had a closure and could have moved on.

oh did "intelligent ppl" again started debate...๐Ÿค”..i hv no IQ to argue ..i m jst a senseless phangurl..i was thinkin abt contribution of light ,sound ,camera without action part ...coz they seem to make lot of difference instead of the person who performs..wonder why cant i see same magic in others..well one thing for topic makers though..they know exactly what will catch them more clicks and attention as some site or director thought too
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

a not so good actor who takes 20-30 retakes and is in notice period delivers this scene..how unprofessional ๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5Lfq9U_T_Q[/YOUTUBE]

nahin woh deliver kahan kiya...usko deliver kadwaye gaya (by the director who was NOT with the production that time๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)...lighting ka bhi kamal hai..

kidding aside...I feel (I can be completely wrong) Arshad brought out the best in Barun...the biggest example of difference are the two breakdown scenes of ASR each prior to temple wedding and remarriage...the 1st one was perfection in everything from the intensity, buildup, the FB to the breakdown everything was pitch perfect...I dont know for me the second one lacked something and was a bit melodramatic too me...

-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

oh did "intelligent ppl" again started debate...๐Ÿค”..i hv no IQ to argue ..i m jst a senseless phangurl..i was thinkin abt contribution of light ,sound ,camera without action part ...coz they seem to make lot of difference instead of the person who performs..wonder why cant i see same magic in others..well one thing for topic makers though..they know exactly what will catch them more clicks and attention as some site or director thought too

Riti ...have no clue re...it was on the 1st page...it had 20 odd pages already...i read 1st couple ..some very balanced ones and then some that used to raise my bp before now induces giggle fest๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† as I understand their nafrat more...itna nafrat ke they lau anyone who gives them a straw to grasp to bash Barun some more to make them feel better, like Gul-jee and LM-Sir๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ